Versus Battle Golden Sperm (OPM) vs 8 Gates Gai (Naruto)

Golden Sprem

So no life force burning effect ?

Still believe that GS could win because overall OP universe is > Naruto verse
Atomic samurai took multiple hits and he was intact.. and if i atleast assume that GS is about 10 times a powerful and Dark shine nibba... he isn't strong enough to punch air hard enough to subdue a 10 tails madara or bend truth seeking orb made rods just with presence whilst bending space itself

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
GS was compared to Orochi and Tatsu, yet inferior to both of them. I see it Tatsu > Orochi > GS, but the gap is not huge each time.

GS will trade blows with current (or even stronger) Garou

GS was compared to Orochi and Tatsu, yet inferior to both of them. I see it Tatsu > Orochi > GS, but the gap is not huge each time.

GS will trade blows with current (or even stronger) Garou
No feats for the scale for now

WEbcomic is legit outdated at this point.Only Saitama,Boros,Monster Garou,Tats and Psychorochi getting the scale

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
No feats for the scale for now

WEbcomic is legit outdated at this point.Only Saitama,Boros,Monster Garou,Tats and Psychorochi getting the scale
Words of GOD can be taken into account and the manga is not wayyy different than the webcomic, strong fighters are still strong fighters. And until proven otherwise GS still have his feats from the webco that push him quite high on the power scale

Isn't golden spern like some sort of majin bu? Until there is even a single cell around he can come back so round 1 should go to golden sperm for sure. I don't see h8m destroying every single spare cell he could leave behind like a back up in a limited time. 2nd rpund it depends on gs ability to fight with Gai and if Gai can locate and destroy the spare cells (anyway since he has unlimited time here if Gai is stronger GS can only try to run away this way). Anyway let's wait for more feats from GS.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Isn't golden spern like some sort of majin bu? Until there is even a single cell around he can come back so round 1 should go to golden sperm for sure. I don't see h8m destroying every single spare cell he could leave behind like a back up in a limited time. 2nd rpund it depends on gs ability to fight with Gai and if Gai can locate and destroy the spare cells (anyway since he has unlimited time here if Gai is stronger GS can only try to run away this way). Anyway let's wait for more feats from GS.
When he fused Black sperm lost the ability to separate or regenerate. When he become Golden sperm with 10 trillions of sperm you donโ€™t have to kill each of the 10 T, just need to erase the main golden sperm like one being