Versus Battle Golden Sperm (OPM) vs 8 Gates Gai (Naruto)

When he fused Black sperm lost the ability to separate or regenerate. When he become Golden sperm with 10 trillions of sperm you don’t have to kill each of the 10 T, just need to erase the main golden sperm like one being
Ok, I reread the latest chapter to refresh my memory about GS, sonthe black ones that attack metal bat at the end ofbthe chapter were left behind when he still was black?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Ok, I reread the latest chapter to refresh my memory about GS, sonthe black ones that attack metal bat at the end ofbthe chapter were left behind when he still was black?
Golden sperm is the merging of 99% of Boack sperm cells. And this Golden sperm cannot separate nor regenerate. But Black sperm still has some cells on the side, very few but some of them (that attacked Metal bat and followed Acid Ugly).

But here it’s only the GS being, no other cells on the side. If you beat Golden sperm you win the match

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don’t know much about Gai.
His existence bends the space at its strongest and he hurt basically a immortal God.

I don't understand.

Round 1: Limited 8 Gates Guy?

Round 2: Overkill for Guy.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here is Darkshine vs Limiter breaker Garou, he took lots of hits but even if his spirit was low he didn't take any damage or barely

Here is Golden Sperm one punching his ass

Golden Sperm is a real deal and a top fighter

C

Cuistot

That's cool but neither that version of Garou or Darkshine are worth much in Naruto. That's just a very low-end feat for GS, wait till he goes all out, he may demonstrate a more powerful form, even. But i doubt he can ever beat Gay based on what i've seen.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Here is Darkshine vs Limiter breaker Garou, he took lots of hits but even if his spirit was low he didn't take any damage or barely

Here is Golden Sperm one punching his ass

8 Gates Guy bends the space and moves at a speed beyond anything showcased in OPM.

Lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
That's cool but neither that version of Garou or Darkshine are worth much in Naruto. That's just a very low-end feat for GS, wait till he goes all out, he may demonstrate a more powerful form, even.
Oh yeah it is just one casual/normal punch from GS, but one shotting Darkshine without really trying is not nothing. It's even more impressive knowing the guy has still lot more to show.

I think Night Guy is the best move here, GS doesn't have move like that but i can see him tanking some Evening Elephant.

8 Gates Guy bends the space and moves at a speed beyond anything showcased in OPM.

Lol.
I think too that unlimited Gai will def wins this and Limited Guy still has a big shot. But i dont think Gai can fooderize GS.

GS will trade blows with current Garou (or even a stronger Garou) this is impressive. And from the webcomic no heroes present there could follow GS and Garou fighting. And Garou ~ Boros.

But yeah I bet on Gai winning. Waiting for new manga feats for GS.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh yeah it is just one casual/normal punch from GS, but one shotting Darkshine without really trying is not nothing. It's even more impressive knowing the guy has still lot more to show.

I think Night Guy is the best move here, GS doesn't have move like that but i can see him tanking some Evening Elephant.

I think too that unlimited Gai will def wins this and Limited Guy still has a big shot. But i dont think Gai can fooderize GS.

GS will trade blows with current Garou (or even a stronger Garou) this is impressive. And from the webcomic no heroes present there could follow GS and Garou fighting. And Garou ~ Boros.

But yeah I bet on Gai winning. Waiting for new manga feats for GS.
Do you realize how retarded was Naruto power scaling by the end of Madara's fights?

Lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
where do you think Tatsumaki and Orochi are in Naruto power scaling ? They wouldn’t be weak in that verse
Anyone bar 6 Paths power Naruto sasuke, hashirama and god/immortal characters should not be a problem to them I think.

I'm outdated with Naruto power scaling but I think it should be about right.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Anyone bar 6 Paths power Naruto sasuke, hashirama and god/immortal characters should not be a problem to them I think.

I'm outdated with Naruto power scaling but I think it should be about right.
And GS was directly compared to them : both inferior but not that far.

Murata: Not sure who's stronger, Orochi or Golden Sperm. I will need to ask ONE. Orochi definitely has better techniques though since Golden Sperm is all about speed and power

ONE: If Tatsumaki was in perfect shape, then against Golden Sperm it would be victory.
  • T/N: It's hard to interpret the nuances from a single quote, but what ONE said was "タツマキが万全なら黄金精子に勝てる" He never specified how much difficulty she would have, but he did use the term "万全" (literally "ten thousand completeness"), a phrase that means "in perfect condition" shape, so having that emphasis would imply medium difficulty.
ONE: Golden Sperm is equally strong as Ossan (main protagonist from Makai no Ossan).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Murata: Not sure who's stronger, Orochi or Golden Sperm. I will need to ask ONE. Orochi definitely has better techniques though since Golden Sperm is all about speed and power

ONE: If Tatsumaki was in perfect shape, then against Golden Sperm it would be victory.

• T/N: It's hard to interpret the nuances from a single quote, but what ONE said was "タツマキが万全なら黄金精子に勝てる" He never specified how much difficulty she would have, but he did use the term "万全" (literally "ten thousand completeness"), a phrase that means "in perfect condition" shape, so having that emphasis would imply medium difficulty.
ONE: Golden Sperm is equally strong as Ossan (main protagonist from Makai no Ossan).
Naruto verse strongest characters bend fucking space, reality literally don't care about laws of physics and surpass the speed of anything that is speed above light.

C

Cuistot

Bending space is purely a speed feat btw.

And for what it's worth, VSBW rates Gai at only country++ level, GS is going to scale to continental+ feats. Not to mention Gai seems to have a time limit on his powerup ?

Honestly, i could see GS potentially outlasting him if he lives up to the hype. But for now, he has no feats to win this.

You scale only when you’re guaranteed to be on the same level which Golden Sperm might not be.

Murata merely said he didn’t know who was stronger, meaning he has no idea, not that they’re necessarily close.

And for what it's worth, VSBW rates Gai at only country++ level, GS is going to scale to continental+ feats. Not to mention Gai seems to have a time limit on his powerup ?
Well, on this case, VSBW had a huge revision going for the High 6-A calcs as they now have new formulars for craters caused by explosions.

Juubi's best Bijuu Dama feats are now Country Lv instead of Multi Continent Lv, that's where Gai scales from.

GS current scaling is still too low however but if he's on par with the upper tier later on, he'll definitely have an AP advantage over Gai if we take VSBW stats for face value.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Well, on this case, VSBW had a huge revision going for the High 6-A calcs as they now have new formulars for craters caused by explosions.

Juubi's best Bijuu Dama feats are now Country Lv instead of Multi Continent Lv, that's where Gai scales from.

GS current scaling is still too low however but if he's on par with the upper tier later on, he'll definitely have an AP advantage over Gai if we take VSBW stats for face value.
in OBD he is sub relativistic and continent level in striking while Gai is continent level + and MHS+