Character Discussion Goofy fans on edge, 3 chapters of humiliation in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy low diffed the guy that Zoro high diffed. You're welcome insecure because you know that base Luffy > Zoro
Post automatically merged:

Glad to see some sane people in this echo chamber
G5+haki +4 nominal vs Lucci without nominal attacks = equal fist bump, bruise on lucci's cheek and goofy in the form of an old man. Zoro without bandana,without acoc,without top named attacks vs Awakened lucci+ult = minced leopard from low named attack,easy evasion from ulta lucci and more than one missed hit. Zoro low def vs Goofy Draw.

They are fighting the final villains of the series, I would be disappointed if any of them could win or put up a fight
I've seen most SHs put up a fight against laturn and I've seen Sanji clashing with venus though

I've also seen Venus getting annoyed by a few hundreds of life signs due to his weaksauce coo while i've seen Rayleigh and fujitora sense islands worth of life signs just fine

It's Zoro who needed help from Jimbei + Sanji + Luffy to make Lucci lose a few HP
And it's a tired Lucci who fought seraphim 24hrs straight
This is a tired Zoro after a battle with two seraphim at the same time against Lucci with the top regen of the awakened zoan, who rested for a couple of hours with a twice confirmed victory from Jimbei, while goofy leaves a bruise turning into an old man +g5+4 nominal attacks+haki.:kayneshrug:

until now that giant pig couldn't catch two top yc level guys running away for 3 chapters so I don't know who was humiliated here
Goofy is good at running away:kayneshrug:

This is a tired Zoro after a battle with two seraphim at the same time against Lucci with the top regen of the awakened zoan, who rested for a couple of hours with a twice confirmed victory from Jimbei, while goofy leaves a bruise turning into an old man +g5+4 nominal attacks+haki.:kayneshrug:

Goofy is good at running away:kayneshrug:
And the oversized pig is good at being a big wall that can tank attacks? Because that's all he did until now he didn't land any attack at all , what can he even do to small targets? kick them with his little pig legs?

What a pitful replacement to kaido's fast baguas and his fast bolo breath

Last edited:
How is it humiliation, Gorosie are just so strong.
all I've seen from them all until now is regen
Venus is fast , Saturn has DC, mars has coa and warcury is a tank and the worm is useless
So are they toptiers ? Probably, are they versatile? not at all, are they fast? not at all, do they have strong haki? one haki out of three doesn't make you a haki beast, do they have strong devil fruits? I don't think so when compared to kaido or Luffy
Mars and Saturn are the only ones who have respectable ranged attacks ....
Venus's slice is not even a third of mihawk's casual tsunami cut in size

Status
Not open for further replies.