Character Discussion Goofy fans on edge, 3 chapters of humiliation in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.
all I've seen from them all until now is regen
Venus is fast , Saturn has DC, mars has coa and warcury is a tank and the worm is useless
So are they toptiers ? Probably, are they versatile? not at all, are they fast? not at all, do they have strong haki? one haki out of three doesn't make you a haki beast, do they have strong devil fruits? I don't think so when compared to kaido or Luffy
Mars and Saturn are the only ones who have respectable ranged attacks ....
Venus's slice is not even a third of mihawk's casual tsunami cut in size
Worm is good at sucking

But he didn't though... Lucci was still standing and Jimbei actually got the last hit lmao
The fact is that Jimbei did not strike, except for a gust of wind from 10 meters. Jimbei confirmed Zoro's victory twice. It's stupid to argue with a manga:kayneshrug:
Zoro was also standing after the fight with Kuma, but Zoro's fans did not tell that Zoro could continue the fight in such a state. Zoro destroyed Lucci with one blow and inflicted one of the most severe wounds in the series. In the top 5 wounds.

yeah... sort of I guess... I don't think he was ever fully committed to fighting them anyway and it's not as though anyone should believe that particular guy is above Luffy. It's highly likely at this point that there is some gimmick at play and once discovered Luffy will mid/high diff.

To be honest Luffy has already more than proven himself in this arc first with Lucci, then Kizaru, then Saturn then Kizaru + Saturn together. Give the guy a break, there's only so much he can carry.

yeah... sort of I guess... I don't think he was ever fully committed to fighting them anyway and it's not as though anyone should believe that particular guy is above Luffy. It's highly likely at this point that there is some gimmick at play and once discovered Luffy will mid/high diff.

To be honest Luffy has already more than proven himself in this arc first with Lucci, then Kizaru, then Saturn then Kizaru + Saturn together. Give the guy a break, there's only so much he can carry.
Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.