Questions & Mysteries Gorosei are a Fighters

Are Gorosei EOS Opponents ?

• Yeah

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
I think of the Gorosei as "hidden bosses".
Gandhi is holding Shodai Kitsu there is no way Zoro is not getting his hands on that blade and claiming it for himself...
Just like Nidai will soon will be his he will get Shodai as well and he already has Sandai. Which completes the whole set.

Also Cursed Blades are Zoro's character trait and personality match perfectly.

Wado, Enma, Shusui all have 1 thing in common. They belonged to someone who had used it before and it carried or carries their "Will".

Just like how he was forced to Let go of Shusui; Zoro will let go of Enma (End of Wano where Blade will Turn Black) and even Wado (after he defeats Mihawk, The blade will Turn Black as well here).

Enma Carries Oden's will.
Wado Carries Kuina's will.
Shusui Carried Ryuma;s will. But his will was probably accomplished so that's why the blade is Black.

Zoro will Carry blades that match his personality and live as the Strongest Swordsman ever with the 3 cursed blade complete set.

Zoro will live for himself instead of carrying someone's else "inherited will". He will forge his own path and carve his name into history with his own legends with his cursed blades. This is all Epilogue stuff so we will not see it happen. just some few text saying something along the lines of what I've mentioned.

Last edited:
My theory is that the gorosei are guys that had the op e ope inmortal surgery as donflamingo himself implied back in dressrosa, Law DF awakening could mean him dying to perform that same surgery to perhaps save Luffy

@Finalbeta It’s looking increasingly likely that Papalino won’t be Zoro’s opponent in the war against the World Government. That honor will likely go to the Shodai-wielding Gorosei, which puts the Gorosei presumably above the Admirals
Post automatically merged:

No one denies the likelihood of them being fighters. They are weaker than Admirals as the story told us multiple times
I bet that the Gorosei will fold Fuji and Ryo

Bald Gorosei can fight, doesn't mean others can too
His Story is very important, he is different than other Four
One of them have battle scars, so he’s clearly a fighter too

Yeah there is shanks
Where?

Gorosei : Admirals are the WG's greatest power :suresure::suresure:

Admirals are based on legendary japanese actors but sure Oda thinks they are "trash" yup. Make sense.
Gorosei aren’t a part of the military

Last edited:
gonna wait before made an assumption but very sure gorosei can fight but what level are they? did they have DF or not ? are they descendant of 20 kings or there is more "secret" that WG have about their realtion with Im?
dunno if they are admiral level or not because discussing PL is hard nowdays
still a long way to go to unravel gorosei ....

• Well i was one of those who think that Gorosei are just like spandam but Oda made a cover to show swordmen and the bald guy with what we know as a speculation << Shodai >> got drawn with Zoro , so it's confirmed that he is a fighter and a swordman and probably will fight EOS Zoro
Yeah i believe they are.
As for their age i have a theory that somehow they will return to their prime age.
Maybe with IM powers , Bonney's or something that vegapunk has create.
I believe that they are even stronger than the admirals and this will be one hell of a fight for the strawhats