Questions & Mysteries Gorosei did not receive Shanks

Depends on if they are completely helpless and don’t have a panic response already in place
I think in any case, there is clear trust between both parties. Either they are weak and he could kill them but wont, or they are all strong and its a 5v1 and could fight/kill Shanks but wont.

This is why them logically meeting makes relatively no sense of you look at this way. There is, no matter what, established trust between both Shanks and the Gorosei.

I think in any case, there is clear trust between both parties. Either they are weak and he could kill them but wont, or they are all strong and its a 5v1 and could fight/kill Shanks but wont.

This is why them logically meeting makes relatively no sense of you look at this way. There is, no matter what, established trust between both Shanks and the Gorosei.
That’s under the assumption shanks was the one who met with them which is the question here.

I agree about the level of trust. We don’t know everything about the Gorosei, but I think it’s reasonable for them to expect Shanks to maintain his civility based on what he’s shown though. He went all the way to Marineford to stop the war and showed concern for lives on all sides.

They could consider it enough of basic protection to have him know that if he makes a suicidal attack, his men and the various crew and places he protects would be plunged into chaos in retribution.
That’s always an easy way to get to people that actually show care and concern about lives.

yeah. shanks passively shoots out conquerors haki that shatters things as solid as the moby dick any time he's in enemy territory.

he obviously doesnt consider the gorosei his enemies

It was always strange that Gorosei welcomed the greatest pirate of today, even though he is the son of nobles, his objective goes against the objectives of the WG (Hide what happened in the void century
It will never cease to amaze me that so many people in this fandom doesn't know about the real-world phenomenon of diplomacy.

Sworn enemies have held meetings in real world without killing each other in the process. The elders receiving Shanks not only isn't that weird but is completely logical in a realistic universe.

El Hermano de Shanks :pepebusi:

Since Luffy will never fight Shanks, Luffy will fight El Hermano. So storywise, we will have a reason for Luffy vs "Shanks" and we'll finally know when Luffy will surpass Shanks.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-dragons-and-how-it-connects-to-shanks.42448/

I know this is just another theory i feel figgerland family has huge connection to imu.

After reading back oden's flashback it mind blows you . The mystery illness Roger crew had .

Toki, momo and buggy all had same pattern of illness . Roger who was healthy when fighting whitebeard and goes into death bed in few years .

@Paperchampion23 thoughts ??

I am more of certain Shanks is holy knight . I can be wrong though oda loves to tease.