CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
I think the end game fights are

V. Nusjuro vs Zoro
Ju Peter vs Sanji
Mars vs Jinbei
Warcury vs Yamato
Saturn vs Franky

V. Nusjuro vs Zoro (V. Nusjuro and Zoro are from Wano, Wano is the Land of Gold, Ethanbaron is the God of Finance. Foreshadowed by Zoro fighting Ryuma, an undead swordsmen from Wano, when V. Nusjuro is an undead swordsmen)

Ju Peter vs Sanji (God of Agriculture, I think the Vinsmokes were once Celestial Dragons that left like Doffy's family. Foreshadowed by Queen turning into a snake/worm)

Mars vs Jinbe (Fish vs Bird, Sky vs Sea. FIshmen have always yearned to live above the surface, Mars is a bird who can fly freely anywhere. Jinbei is a literal fish in a series that's incredibly ocean focused, Mars in the God of Environment, most of the One Piece world's environment is the Ocean)

Warcury vs Yamato (foreshadowed by Oden vs the Mountain God)

Saturn vs the Ancient Robot and Franky (already got a bit of this, I believe Saturn is from Vegapunk's Island, Karakuri, that Franky studied at, and also was responsible for the creation of the Ancient Robot, in the sense he forced a scientist, like Vegapunk, to turn a giant into a robot. Hopefully the Giants recognize the Ancient Robot)

Had Sabo fighting Topman but nah his final fight will be Akainu.

Luffy and Kuma couldn't even give Saturn a 1 cm wound, how do you think Franky can?
I doubt Sanji can even defeat a Five Elder

fuck off lol. the worm literally got negged by the giants...

Meanwhile TOPMAN hasn't even done anything at all. He's letting his subordinates have a chance.

We about to have MASSIVE BOAR HYPE next chapter :gouno:

fuck off lol. the worm literally got negged by the giants...

Meanwhile TOPMAN hasn't even done anything at all. He's letting his subordinates have a chance.

We about to have MASSIVE BOAR HYPE next chapter :gouno:
The Houki in Chinese mythology was killed by an Archer God who descended from heaven. All signs point to Mercury being an Usopp victim.

Lolda didn't let Luffy's crew beat any of the Yonkos, Admirals, and Warlords, but y'all think he gonna let them beat the Gorosei? :christain:
Shameful behavior how so many underestimate the Gorosei. Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji are the only likely candidate to take on the Gorosei on the Strawhats, and those matchups will only take place in the final war. The weak and mid trio would absolutely get destroyed in a 1v1 fight against the Gorosei.

I think the end game fights are

V. Nusjuro vs Zoro
Ju Peter vs Sanji
Mars vs Jinbei
Warcury vs Yamato
Saturn vs Franky

V. Nusjuro vs Zoro (V. Nusjuro and Zoro are from Wano, Wano is the Land of Gold, Ethanbaron is the God of Finance. Foreshadowed by Zoro fighting Ryuma, an undead swordsmen from Wano, when V. Nusjuro is an undead swordsmen)

Ju Peter vs Sanji (God of Agriculture, I think the Vinsmokes were once Celestial Dragons that left like Doffy's family. Foreshadowed by Queen turning into a snake/worm)

Mars vs Jinbe (Fish vs Bird, Sky vs Sea. FIshmen have always yearned to live above the surface, Mars is a bird who can fly freely anywhere. Jinbei is a literal fish in a series that's incredibly ocean focused, Mars in the God of Environment, most of the One Piece world's environment is the Ocean)

Warcury vs Yamato (foreshadowed by Oden vs the Mountain God)

Saturn vs the Ancient Robot and Franky (already got a bit of this, I believe Saturn is from Vegapunk's Island, Karakuri, that Franky studied at, and also was responsible for the creation of the Ancient Robot, in the sense he forced a scientist, like Vegapunk, to turn a giant into a robot. Hopefully the Giants recognize the Ancient Robot)

Had Sabo fighting Topman but nah his final fight will be Akainu.
Mars yokai is linked to epidecs, so I think gonna be Law vs Mars

Ju Peter vs Jinbe -> Mud Monster Sandworm vs Sea Monster Whale Shark
Nasjuro vs Zoro -> Swordman with Shodai vs Swordsman with Sandai
Topman vs Luffy -> Big Eater Luffy vs Pig the Big Eater
Mars vs Robin -> Winged Demon Bird vs Winged Demon from Ohara
Saturn vs Sanji -> Punching Bag of Science vs Punching Bag of Science

Nami at best fighting some evil maid in Mariejois