Speculations Gorosei vs SHs matchups

0. Luffy vs Imu. Luffy always fights main guy of the group

Other SHs will fight gorosei:

1. Zoro vs Ethan V. Nasujuro - swordguy vs swordguy. The only thing I don't understand is how his finance specialty can be related to Zoro? He is his obvious opponent, but there is no connection between money and Zoro. Zorobros clarify if you know.

2. Sanji vs Ju Peter - this gorosei is the youngest and most handsome of them, blonde, and his specialty is agriculture, which is related to food production. Food is main focus of Sanji dream and personality.

3. Jinbe vs Topman - similar body shape to Jinbe, his specialty is law, which is connected with the oppression of fishmen. Plus he is the only Gorosei who commented on Jinbe's departure from the Shichibukai, calling it a bad omen for interracial harmony

4. Franky vs Jaygarcia Saturn - similar body shape to Franky (big guy with wide shoulders), his specialty is scientific defence - no comments here, it's obvious.

5. Brook vs Marcus Mars - similar body shape to Brook (thin guy with long legs), oldest among other Gorosei (as well as the Brook among the SHs), his specialty is environment, which is related to Brook and Laboon backstory.

IMO, if the SHs will face them:
  • Luffy vs. Im
  • Zoro and Nami vs. Nusjuro
  • Usopp and Robin vs. Peter
  • Sanji and Chopper vs. Warcury
  • Franky and Jinbe vs. Saturn
  • Brook and 10th recruit vs. Mars

Imo, the Gorosei endgame is going to be far more involved with Kid/Law/Sabo and their groups. We only saw 9 God Knight sillhouettes but who knows of thats even the amount, plus whomever else is in the Government (Kong, etc)

I'd say:

- Luffy & Dragon vs Imu; Dragon will eventually lose.

- Zoro/Sanji/Sabo/Kid/Law vs. Gorosei; i.e. his closest allies.

In the least with the Fleet, RA, and remaining crew taking on God Knights among other groups in the WG.

Imo, the Gorosei endgame is going to be far more involved with Kid/Law/Sabo and their groups. We only saw 9 God Knight sillhouettes but who knows of thats even the amount, plus whomever else is in the Government (Kong, etc)

I'd say:

- Luffy & Dragon vs Imu; Dragon will eventually lose.

- Zoro/Sanji/Sabo/Kid/Law vs. Gorosei; i.e. his closest allies.

In the least with the Fleet, RA, and remaining crew taking on God Knights among other groups in the WG.
Zoro VS Venus-Sword
Sanji VS Jupeter- Food
Law VS Mercury-Mercury poisoning
Kid VS Mars- Red hair
Sabo? VS Saturn

Not sure about that last one. Revs seem too weak. Yamato might make more sense.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Other than Zoro, I dont think anyone else will face them among Strawhats.
Sabo could possibly take on one if he isnt busy with Akainu.
Wyper the Berserker could snipe one if he joins as an ally.
Perhaps Sir Crocodile has some family ties to one of them.
Maybe Law or Kidd if they return.

The god's priests were taken out by Sanji+Luffy, Zoro, Wyper and Chopper.

0. Luffy vs Imu. Luffy always fights main guy of the group

Other SHs will fight gorosei:

1. Zoro vs Ethan V. Nasujuro - swordguy vs swordguy. The only thing I don't understand is how his finance specialty can be related to Zoro? He is his obvious opponent, but there is no connection between money and Zoro. Zorobros clarify if you know.

2. Sanji vs Ju Peter - this gorosei is the youngest and most handsome of them, blonde, and his specialty is agriculture, which is related to food production. Food is main focus of Sanji dream and personality.

3. Jinbe vs Topman - similar body shape to Jinbe, his specialty is law, which is connected with the oppression of fishmen. Plus he is the only Gorosei who commented on Jinbe's departure from the Shichibukai, calling it a bad omen for interracial harmony

4. Franky vs Jaygarcia Saturn - similar body shape to Franky (big guy with wide shoulders), his specialty is scientific defence - no comments here, it's obvious.

5. Brook vs Marcus Mars - similar body shape to Brook (thin guy with long legs), oldest among other Gorosei (as well as the Brook among the SHs), his specialty is environment, which is related to Brook and Laboon backstory.
Bro thinks brook and franky gonna fight a gorosei

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Lol, of the SHs, only Zoro and Sanji will fight the Gorosei.

The others will probably fight with the Holy Knights.

The new gen fighters gonna handle the gorosei not the SHs if there’s a chance they are at low top tier level then they can’t handle it. Zoro and Sanji could and maybe Jinbei at that point. However, I think Oda is gonna save them for the admirals the bigger threat combat wise at least. Mid trio and weak trio will barely be high tiers. My guess the likes of Law, Kid and Killers and two more will handle them.