Controversial Gorosei Weakness

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Gotta attack them in their human form, that's their weakness

C

CensoredbyWG

So advanced conqueror be the only thing which wasn't used until now.
Oda has the habit of turning game changing power ups into useless things on the next arcs.

Gear 2 and 3, asura and DJ were finishers in enies lobby, but useless in sabaody.

Gear 4 was shit during WCI.

Same for FS.

Chances are that ACoC doesnt do anything vs gorosei, also gorosei are haki masters aswell.

What will harm them will be taught on the following arcs, probably attacks focused on the soul or some asspull power up that oda creates when the time calls for it.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
โ€Ž
Things usually turn out to be super simple in OP. I just view as a stronger version of Marco's healing. Marco can be taxed out by high tiers while as for the Gorosei, you solely need top tier attacks to get the same results.

C

Cruxroux

Gear 2 and 3, asura and DJ were finishers in enies lobby, but useless in sabaody.
Wasn't those used to beat pacifista's?
Gear 4 was shit during WCI.
Snakesman played a mahor role though
It's not heavily used as though but a few top tier do use it occasionally.
Chances are that ACoC doesnt do anything vs gorosei, also gorosei are haki masters aswell.
I'll go with Kaidou words , Roger reigned over everything with just haki.

C

CensoredbyWG

Wasn't those used to beat pacifista's?

Snakesman played a mahor role though

It's not heavily used as though but a few top tier do use it occasionally.

I'll go with Kaidou words , Roger reigned over everything with just haki.
Its a logical thinking: if every EoS has ACoC then there MUST be something that set roger apart from the others.

I rlly hope endgame isn't simplified to an ACoC dick measuring contest, even tho i also don't want oda to create New power systems lol, i'm traumatized by bleach endgame powerscalling.

Luffy and bonney being reality warpers are a VERY bad omen already