Great Generals Tournament, Winners R2 - Round 3

Who Wins and Why?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
And we're back in action!! Make sure you guys read the scenario and army details for this one, I foresaw this one being pretty one sided in the polls, so I did my best to make this matchup as even as possible, without making it so even that there was literally no point in discussion and the comments just being like "Haku Ki extreme diffs" or whatever lol. Hopefully this match will find some good discussion lol.

Rules:
-Some of the Generals featured in this tournament have only hype and no feats, so just vote based on who you think would win based on whatever reasoning you feel!
-You MUST vote in the poll for your vote to count!
-Discussion is of course always welcome but keep it civil. Feel free to try and persuade each other why the General you feel is stronger overall would win.

Round 2 - Winners R3

Haku Ki

-The Leader of Qin's Six Great Generals: Due to his reputation and stature, Haku Ki will start with a larger Qin army of 200,000 (and also to make up for his unknown subordinates)

VERSUS

Shi Ba Sou

-Shi Ba Sou has a Zhao Army of 100,000 including his 5,000 Seika defenders
-Shi Ba Sou will also be reinforced by 60,000 Quanrong Troops lead by Quanrong King Rozo:
Subordinate Generals:
Goba
Bunen
Tork

Scenario: Haku Ki invades Zhao with the goal of capturing Seika City for the Qin. Shi Ba Sou leads an army out to stop him. Rozo and his men are reinforcing Shi Ba Sou. Haku Ki must slay both Shi Ba Sou and Rozo to win this (or force them to retreat), while if the Zhao slay Haku Ki then they have won.

War to slay the opposing commander or force them to surrender by any means necessary. Literally any strategy or lack-there-of is allowed. If you think one of the Generals would permanently retreat, count that as a loss for that General.

Who Wins and Why?

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Patryipe @Bullet @Dark Admiral @ShinmenTakezo @Den_Den_Mushi @Guan Yu @Dovahkiin @Greenbeard @DizzyBrows @PuckTheGreat @MarineHQ62 @NeutralWatcher @RayanOO @Ninjashadow0209 @Arara @Hiragaro @Yo Tan Wa @Xione @FaradaySloth etc.

Also welcome to our new Kingdom fans! If you want me to add you to the tag list just say the word lol.

This one is an interesting matchup. Shi Ba Sou is currently the most hyped character in Kingdom and Haku ki is another top tier hyped af Qin’s GG.
It’s a Hype Vs Hype but Haku Ki has more historical facts and canon achievements.

First off, Shi Ba Sou with his 100k is getting an L from Haku Ki, no arguments there. It’s only the thing of how effective the 60K reinforcement from Quarong will be. We have seen how Quarong army is a physical beast but lacks in strategical warfare. Even with the help of Zhao’s mid-tier Generals leading/commanding them, they couldn’t finish off the Qin army led by Yo Tan wa which was completely cornered.
Also they seem to be easily led into traps which seemingly is Hakuki’s expertise;

It all comes down to their physical stat which will be cancelled with 200k vs 160k where 200k is led by one of the Top Tier of the series..!!
Hakuki is walking out of this with W.

Haku Ku hype is just so big, leading and makin the plans bmfor Qin 6 GG, knowing so many strategies and tactics, you can't help but bet on him against any General.

Bt Shi Ba Shou also is an General of Zhou 3 GG of heaven calibre, and Rozo is very strong Martial might, and the Quanrong 60k soldiers also would be a force to reckon with, whom only the very elite tribes of Yo tan Wa mountain warriors could match. Not only that due to fear of their families in the city, Quanrong leaders are able to harness em in anyway fit possible for the situation, using ill handed means or using em as sacrifices to save emself. Not only that, Mountain warriors also only survived because they were awakened Army, so for Haku Ki army to stand chances they have to be awakened and even that still might not be enough. Haku Ki will have to coved the difference with Strategies, bt we also have been told, an awakened Army works Best without strategies. So Shi Ba Shou has clear advantage when it comes to Army and Strong Generals under him.

Conclusion i come at is, all in all battle depnds on how good Strategist Shi Ba Shou is, if he can come close to matching Haku Ki at Strategjes, they could win due to Quanrong leaders n forces. If that difference in Strategies is too big, i would bet on Haku Ki win due to to portrayal of being one of the Best General in the past.

Last edited:
Haku Ku hype is just so big, leading thr Coalition Army in the past, knowing so many strategies and tactics, you can't help but bet on him against any General.

Bt Shi Ba Shou also is an General of Zhou 3 GG of heaven calibre, and Rozo is very strong Martial might, and the Quanrong 60k soldiers also would be a force to reckon with, whom only the very elite tribes of Yo tan Wa mountain warriors could match. Not only that due to fear of their families in the city, Quanrong leaders are able to harness em in anyway fit possible for the situation, using ill handed means or using em as sacrifices to save emself. Not only that, Mountain warriors also only survived because they were awakened Army, so Haku Ki army to stand chances they have to be awakened and that still might not be enough, n Haku Ki will have to make the difference with Strategies, bt we also have been told, an awakened Army works without strategies.

So, all in all battle depnds on how good Strategist Shi Ba Shou is, if he can come close to matching Haku Ki, they could win due to Quanrong leaders n forces. If that difference in Strategies is too big, i would bet on Haku Ki win due to to portrayal of being one of the Best General in the past.
Good point on bringing Shi Ba Shou’s strategy ability. However, at best he is at Qin’s GG level and that is estimating he is of Renpa level from 3GHs.
On the other hand Haku Ki is considered the leader of 6GG from Qin. Hakuki isn’t an aggressive General. He is next level Ousen from what we’ve heard from Renpa himself.

Gonna be hard to have any sort of an argument with Shibashou until the 2nd Zhao campaign.

But yea based on what we have Hakuki wins. But dependent on what Shibashou shows we could make an argument he could possibly win with them quorang people.

Waiting on Hakuki vs Ouki / Riboku vs Hakuki matchups (unless those already happened then r.i.p)

Since the armies are balanced it comes down to the commanders
Shi ba sou is hyped and i expect him to be around Qin 6 but Hakuki still has way more hype and achivements than him also Rozo is a fucking idiot and i doubt he will completely follow what Shi ba sou tells him so Hakuki will not have a lot of problem luring him into a trap
Hakuki wins.

It's tough to decide since both Hakuki & Shibashou are built on speculation and hype. Shibashou being paired with a moron like Rzo might do more harm than good if we assume the Hakuki army is superior to the Mountain Tribes.
The unknown deputies also startle me, if we assume all Great Generals had people like Tou, Rinko, Gyouun, etc. underneath them then logically Hakuki should have some monsters as well. If they actually exist is up to Hara writing the story. I'll still give Shiabshou some credit, as I think he's a great commander who can make any army he has like the 5,000 he had in Seika, but based on everything I'm not sure if I can give Shibashou the benefit of the doubt. Hakuki is written to be the best of the best and so for me to assume he'll lose with a 200K army to anyone in the series is pretty tough. So I'll still vote on Hakuki.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I was waiting a little bit to comment on this one as well as the new round lol. But let’s do this.

So, Haku Ki. What do we know of him so far in the Manga? He was the leader of Qin’s Six, and Renpa and Kyou En considered him the most difficult to deal with. From this, I think we can at the very least say he was among the strongest Great Generals ever, if not the strongest member of Qin’s 6 (at least if his day, I think there’s a real chance Bayou Ouki could’ve been his equal but that’s my own headcanon lol).

Now, Shibasou. We know next to nothing about this guy, save for the fact that Riboku considered him worthy to hold the final Great Heavens Seat alongside he and Houken. He also made Ordo and his 20K run away with only 5K, in conjunction with Riboku sending an army to encircle Ordo. Not exactly the best feat ever but Ordo is supposed to be a very formidable GG overall.

If you guys followed my opinions on Shibasou vs Kyou, you’ll know that I don’t consider Shibasou to be above Kyou, and thus there’s no legitimate chance of me ranking him above Haku Ki.

However, Shibasou isn’t alone here, he is accompanied by Rozo and a huge amount of Quanrong troops, who will prove to be far superior to a standard Qin army of the same amount of troops.

That imo, is where it pretty much becomes impossible to logically predict who will win this matchup lol. It’s a weird one for sure, but I will go with Haku Ki just to his massive hype. If Shibasou were somebody like Rinshoujou who also had Rozo helping him, I would be more inclined to vote for the Zhao as Rinshoujou’s strategic genius could undoubtedly make good use of the Quanrong, but for Shibasou, we just don’t know.

I am going with Hakuki based purely on his hype, the fact he was a Legendary Great General and the fact that he was considered one of the best Generals even amongst the already elite Qin Six.

Personally, I think Hakuki will force the forces of Shibashou and Rozo into a tactical retreat. Although Shibashou will undoubtedly be the inferior tactician when compared to Hakuki, between himself, King Rozo and Goba, his forces are packing some hefty heavyweight hitters. Hakuki is not outright killing those three. At best, he is able to dispose of Tork and Bunen.

Hakuki Army victory, extreme diff.

There's little to work with but Haku Ki has been hyped as the single greatest general in China's history other than possibly Ko Shou depending on the dynamic between them

Obviously guys like Ou Sen, Kou En, Gaku Ki and Ri Boku could probably be in the mix but it's obvious Haku Ki beats everyone else