Character Discussion Great Monster Duo and clear hierarchy presented by Oda

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yamato if she does join, surely will be in a group with Luffy and Zoro, but I don't see Sanji being a tier above jinbe.
It depends on if Sanji solos Queen. If he tag teams Queen, he should be on the same level as Jimbe. If he solos Queen, he should be a level above.

Sanji is never leaving the top 3 and whoever thinks he will is delusional. Some basics shouldn't be overthought.
Jimbe and Franky have better feats than Sanji currently. If Sanji was guaranteed to remain at #3, this wouldn't be the case.

Apoo one-shot 1000 Luffy
This is as much of an outlier as Zoro negging Monet and Monet defeating Luffy.

Conclusion: 1000 Zoro>>>>>>>>>1000 Luffy
I have Chapter 1000 Zoro beating Luffy at mid to high difficulty.

Jimbe and Franky have better feats than Sanji currently. If Sanji was guaranteed to remain at #3, this wouldn't be the case.
Jinbei maybe, but since his opponent is Who's Who, it's becoming less impactful compared to what Sanji may get soon.
Franky doesn't, yeah he clowned Big Mom a bit, the most unstable character in the series, but nothing serious though, even Nami managed to land apparently effective attacks against her in WCI, it doesn't mean anything, Sanji isn't hitting women anyway.

Franky is having a tough fight against Sasaki on Franky Shogun mode, i don't think this is more impressive compared to what Sanji did against Page One with less effort, especially when you consider he already clashed with King and got beaten freely by Black Maria, now acting like it was nothing at all

Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are all used as hypetools, the difference is how they're presented and how they act through situations. Zoro didn't get anything too relevant before Wano aside from cutting Pica in Dressrosa, which is meeh
The sheer size of that thing Zoro cut was enough to create that Subtle Hype,Plus we see him clad in black haki and a new Super attack,What world are you living in ? I was super hyped to see that attack,Before that He also clashed with New Admiral Fujitora and wasn’t made to look like a Bitch like Sanji did with Doffy.Sanji hasn’t done anything in comparison for now we know his attacks are literally weak and pathetic,Couldn’t break that Door,Dealt negligible damage to Doffy,Got beat up by his father,Then after got beat up by his brothers,Stalled whole cake island with zero feats,Again got beat up in wano by Black maria and he was beat up in Dressrosa as well,LMAO SUCH A RECURRING THEME @Prince Kronos
Post automatically merged:

Franky by far has the stronger attacks,I mean look Sanji’s attacks after timeskip have been quite pathetic,From failing to break some Super doors to dealing negligible damage to the enemy.I think the metric for comparison would be what Sai did at Dressrosa,Split the whole mountain with one kick Sanji in comparison hasn’t done anything.His little fire attacks no longer have any affect on the enemy neither do they have the destructive power

Last edited:
The sheer size of that thing Zoro cut was enough to create that Subtle Hype,Plus we see him clad in black haki and a new Super attack,What world are you living in ? I was super hyped to see that attack,Before that He also clashed with New Admiral Fujitora and wasn’t made to look like a Bitch like Sanji did with Doffy.Sanji hasn’t done anything in comparison for now we know his attacks are literally weak and pathetic,Couldn’t break that Door,Dealt negligible damage to Doffy,Got beat up by his father,Then after got beat up by his brothers,Stalled whole cake island with zero feats,Again got beat up in wano by Black maria and he was beat up in Dressrosa as well,LMAO SUCH A RECURRING THEME @Prince Kronos

Franky by far has the stronger attacks,I mean look Sanji’s attacks after timeskip have been quite pathetic,From failing to break some Super doors to dealing negligible damage to the enemy.I think the metric for comparison would be what Sai did at Dressrosa,Split the whole mountain with one kick Sanji in comparison hasn’t done anything.His little fire attacks no longer have any affect on the enemy neither do they have the destructive power
Naaah, you're being completely arbitrary here

Always has been:

First Two Straw Hats (Zoro is actually only SH that Luffy wanted to add him before meeting him)
Zoro is only SH who defeated his own Arc Villain & not Luffy, clearly portraying them to be Similar
Oda created Two New Generation Marines to reflect this Duo & they are Koby & Helmeppo
Oda again created another Marine Duo to reflect on Luffy/Zoro & they are Smoker & Tashigi
This Trend continued with so many others including: Croco & Mr. 1, Lucci & Kaku, Roger & Rayleigh, Shanks & Beckman ... etc

During East Blue, they were put together so many times & many Characters were confused on who is Captain?
But this actually continued in almost every Arc, where Characters thought Zoro is the Real Captain!
After Alabasta Arc, Oda decided that only Luffy & Zoro shall have Bounties
And he decided that both Bounty Posters should have Usopp in the Background
During Baratie Arc, Sanji was inspired by both of them & they were treated as a Duo by both Mihawk & Zeff

Oda showed us that they both Met their End-Goal Character & cried & vowed to Surpass them one day
And Oda made these Two Characters Rivals, which is no coincidence
Oda decided that both Characters should have an Eye Scar since start of Story & both should have Chest Scar
Oda dedicated a Full Chapter for Luffy vs Zoro (Named it so) where they had a Draw & they themselves weren't sure who is Stronger
Both of them had Bounties higher than Bellamy & both of them met Blackbeard & had that Unique "They" comment

Both of them were part of Eleven Supernova & later on Worst Generation
Both of them are compared to Oden & must surpass him together
Oda dedicated a whole Volume of Water 7 Arc where Luffy & Zoro literally share the same Scenes over & over again
Both are fighting Yonko & faced other Supernova together
Monet said the exact same word to both of them claiming that she cannot hope to defeat them

They are only Two SHs who had their 2 Years solely focused on Fighting & had Top Tier Masters, other SHs had Guardians/Allies instead
They are only Two SHs who were Introduced differently than other SHs after Timeskip & both Introductions implied how Strong they are
Zoro is clearly gonna show CoC soon adding another thing that enforces this Duo
They both fought & grabbed interest of Fujitora who was a Side-Antagonist, which also happened with Mihawk, Kuma & Blackbeard
They are both highlighted as Leaders of New Era from Yamato's retelling of Oden's Prophecy

And much much more, making a Thread with Panels showcasing every single Detail about Luffy/Zoro Duo would destroy Zoro-Haters permanently
damn :smart:

If you didn't notice yet, this arc was pretty much 50% Luffy and 50% Zoro.

Act I:
They meet up.
They fight Hawkins and fodder together.
They go rescue Tama.
They feed Okobore Town.
Then Luffy loses.
Zoro gets lost.

Act II:
Luffy meets Hyogoro.
Zoro meets Yasu.
Luffy gets the trust of the Udon prisoners.
Zoro gets the trust of Hiyori.
Luffy learns Adv. Ryuo.
Zoro gets Enma.
They both practice their respective things in preparation for Kaido.

Act III:
They face Apoo together.
They split up.
Luffy clashes with future Ally Yamato.
Zoro clashes with future Ally Drake.
Sanji/Jinbe make way for Luffy.
Marco makes way for Zoro.
They face Kaido together.
They are now the two people who have damaged Kaido the most.

The parallelism is clear.
damn too much iq's in this threads
:smart:

Obviously he has, thats why you're being arbitrary, "Oh he couldn't break the door resistant to physical attack with a basic kick but Franky's named attack Laser did", the thing is you want Zoro and Sanji to act equally in the same situations, even them being clearly different, not just the characters but the situations they are put in, both of them face strong characters due to different reasons aiming different things, and even then Luffy basicly got all the shine post-timeskip. You may not like the character, or say that Zoro is stronger or much stronger, but saying that Sanji has no feats is cap, especially cuz, as i said, Zoro got his top feats at Wano after a long time and with a power up, so will Sanji.

Last edited:
Nah Bro Power Levels are all about Portrayal and sanji has nothing to show for,No decent enemy defeated,No hype on Portrayal after being pitted against a strong enemy,No super Attack,No foreshadowed potential, Just the recurring theme of him getting beaten up every arc and needing to be rescued
Obviously he has, thats why you're being arbitrary, "Oh he couldn't break the giant door resistant to physical attack with a basic kick but Franky's named attack Laser did", the thing is you want Zoro and Sanji to act equally in the same situations, even them being clearly different, not just the characters but the situations they are put in, both of them face strong characters due to different reasons aiming different goals, and even then Luffy basicly got all the shine post-timeskip strengthwise. You may not like the character, or say that Zoro is stronger or much stronger, but saying that Sanji has no feats is cap, especially cuz, as i said, Zoro got his top feats at Wano after a long time and with a power up, so will Sanji.

Last edited:
"Feats" blind you, just like they blinded people thinking Franky was stronger than Sanji in Water 7-Enies Lobby because he had better "feats" than a Sanji who ultimately went to face Jabra. As I said, some basics shouldn't be overthought, and Oda obviously isn't taking the third spot from a guy he has consistently depicted as a member of the monster trio and Luffy's left wing for more than two decades, and who he keeps portraying as a top dog in the current arc (Queen describing Zoro and Sanji as the strongest, the Beasts Pirates thinking of him as a big shot, etc.).

Obviously he has, thats why you're being arbitrary, "Oh he couldn't break the door resistant to physical attack with a basic kick but Franky's named attack Laser did", the thing is you want Zoro and Sanji to act equally in the same situations, even them being clearly different, not just the characters but the situations they are put in, both of them face strong characters due to different reasons aiming different things, and even then Luffy basicly got all the shine post-timeskip. You may not like the character, or say that Zoro is stronger or much stronger, but saying that Sanji has no feats is cap, especially cuz, as i said, Zoro got his top feats at Wano after a long time and with a power up, so will Sanji.
Sanji literally portrayed the whole scenario like he was helpless and couldn’t force a way out of there like he couldn’t even try scathing the sidewalls and such,the laser beam is a physical attack as well,if anything The least we could have expected for sanji’s attack to be on the same scale as Franky as we did see the door melt i reckon,It was honestly quite pathetic.
I understand those are different situations for different characters and i even understand Sanji is nowhere near zoro in terms of battle importance but the least Oda could have done for my man was give him a full fledged fight with something new to show for,Sanji’s abilities and potential has all been thrown down the drain for him to hype other characters,Look the same Theme Oda uses again and Again,Sanji got rendered useless in fishman island,Beaten up in PH,Beaten up in dressrosa,Again the same treatment in whole cake island and the Arc where you expect him to shine he used the same trope again this time to Build hype for others.
This is poor writing and quite literal blatant mockery of a character who used to be awesome before.
Sanji is a walking gag now

"Feats" blind you, just like they blinded people thinking Franky was stronger than Sanji in Water 7-Enies Lobby because he had better "feats" than a Sanji who ultimately went to face Jabra. As I said, some basics shouldn't be overthought, and Oda obviously isn't taking the third spot from a guy he has consistently depicted as a member of the monster trio and Luffy's left wing for more than two decades, and who he keeps portraying as a top dog in the current arc (Queen describing Zoro and Sanji as the strongest, the Beasts Pirates thinking of him as a big shot, etc.).
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...rio-and-clear-heiarchy-presented-by-oda.7978/
Boy, I sure don't see you making speech like this in the thread above

I think the real question readers need to ask themselves is.......why would Oda drop Sanji from the #3 spot. like genuinely there is no reason for Oda to do it. The author has proven time and time again that he cares more about plot than anything else, power scaling is the last thing on his mind if there at all, so for him to change something it would have to actually benefit the plot in some way......but would dropping Sanji from a 20 plus year dynamic do anything to the story whatsoever?. I would argue from both a story and business perspective (because there is a business side to this people forget) it would actually harm one of the most loved, marketed and discussed aspects of the story.

I've stated countless of times that the hierarchy goes Luffy>Zoro>Sanji and will always go that way. Doubting this is as dumb as thinking Sanji is being replaced as one of the three strongest members.

Anyways, I don't live in this forum, so my apologies if I don't happen to post in every thread you may think about. But hey, better for you and your fallacious attempt at discussing, right?

I think the real question readers need to ask themselves is.......why would Oda drop Sanji from the #3 spot. like genuinely there is no reason for Oda to do it. The author has proven time and time again that he cares more about plot than anything else, power scaling is the last thing on his mind if there at all, so for him to change something it would have to actually benefit the plot in some way......but would dropping Sanji from a 20 plus year dynamic do anything to the story whatsoever?. I would argue from both a story and business perspective (because there is a business side to this people forget) it would actually harm one of the most loved, marketed and discussed aspects of the story.
Yeah, I agree. Sanji leaving the trio or being even weaker than another member apart from Luffy and Zoro is just an absurd perspective.

Anyways, I don't live in this forum, so my apologies if I don't happen to post in every thread you may think about. But hey, better for you and your fallacious attempt at discussing, right?
There are almost 500 posts in that thread, it's a thread with heated discussions from last year to this year. Funny how you conveniently didn't know that.
Not to mention that since now you know about that thread, you can also make post about "the basics" there. But hey, better for you to ignore that and keep being biased, right?

Sanji literally portrayed the whole scenario like he was helpless and couldn’t force a way out of there like he couldn’t even try scathing the sidewalls and such,the laser beam is a physical attack as well,if anything The least we could have expected for sanji’s attack to be on the same scale as Franky as we did see the door melt i reckon,It was honestly quite pathetic.
I understand those are different situations for different characters and i even understand Sanji is nowhere near zoro in terms of battle importance but the least Oda could have done for my man was give him a full fledged fight with something new to show for,Sanji’s abilities and potential has all been thrown down the drain for him to hype other characters,Look the same Theme Oda uses again and Again,Sanji got rendered useless in fishman island,Beaten up in PH,Beaten up in dressrosa,Again the same treatment in whole cake island and the Arc where you expect him to shine he used the same trope again this time to Build hype for others.
This is poor writing and quite literal blatant mockery of a character who used to be awesome before.
Sanji is a walking gag now
You're missing basics here, what you're doing is basicly: Zoro had a hard time against Gifters, he is an weakling" "Zoro got pierced by Killer like a piece of paper and fainted, he is Killer level", "Zoro shishi sonson barely made distracted Apoo hurt, so weak" "Zoro fought Apoo along with X-Drake for several chapters, too weak", you're also ignoring the context of the situations completely, before, during and after.
And again, Wano is the place for Zoro, Sanji and everyone else get the feats they needed in order to have their respective solid positions on the crew to the end game, nothing will change and things are already set up for this.

Isn't Sanji a simp since his very first introduction? Are you complaining about Sanji like Zoro had an AMAZING portrayal and screentime during the post-timeskip? "He is a badass", ok, and?? It doesn't make sense. Gags are a part of most of the characters in One Piece, almost every single chapter has comedy, and Sanji always has been the most versatile and balanced one, he does everything at once. It's Impossible for the pre-timeskip looks like the post-timeskip, Luffy is the only one who got all the shine, the amount of characters and plots getting introduced one after the other made half of the Strawhats look like side characters