Character Discussion Great Monster Duo and clear hierarchy presented by Oda

Isn't Sanji a simp since his very first introduction?
Wtf are you on about ? It’s not him being a simp or not ? It’s being used as bait for other better characters for the story.
Zoro had a hard time against Gifters, he is an weakling" "Zoro got pierced by Killer like a piece of paper and fainted, he is Killer level", "Zoro shishi sonson barely made distracted Apoo hurt, so weak" "Zoro fought Apoo along with X-Drake for several chapters, too weak", you're also ignoring the context of the situations completely, before, during and after.
When did Zoro have a hard time against Gifters lmao ? Zoro still did one shot appo.
Again I dont understand why you are using Zoro as a Benchmark,He’s understood to be a better character than Sanji in terms of Battle importance i already clarified you which makes your first paragraph a total lost cause.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is the only one who got all the shine, the amount of characters and plots getting introduced one after the other made half of the Strawhats look like side characters
Wrong,Luffy,Zoro etc have had considerable shine but I Would even say Franky and Usopp have had Decent showings,Usopp’s been portrayed to have the potential of next level observation Haki.
Meanwhile Sanji has got dicked around,His main powerup this arc is something which he refused to never use i.e his Dad’s technology,Sanji’s character doesnt abide by his own dialogues and you want us to take him seriously lmao :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::kayneshrug:

^
Translation: I nitpick argument to fit my narration
You still didn't respond to that "nitpick", rather opting to attack me. How would bringing in the rest of your argument help? That a woman was involved or something? Sanji doesn't help Ussop on opponents that are defeated regardless, nor does he help Ussop on enemies that are beneath him — see Perona.

That is why I said look at the caliber of opponent in the arc, the second strongest of the enemy generals and your response is that I am nitpicking? As I said, don't try to use logic, you're hilariously underqualified for anything more than elementary school maths. I do hope you're a teenager at least, it would be horrible if you had to inflict this level of thinking on an adult workspace.

It depends on if Sanji solos Queen. If he tag teams Queen, he should be on the same level as Jimbe. If he solos Queen, he should be a level above.

Jimbe and Franky have better feats than Sanji currently. If Sanji was guaranteed to remain at #3, this wouldn't be the case.

This is as much of an outlier as Zoro negging Monet and Monet defeating Luffy.

I have Chapter 1000 Zoro beating Luffy at mid to high difficulty.
nerfed 1000 Zoro>1010 Luffy. Proof is in the story.

It depends on if Sanji solos Queen. If he tag teams Queen, he should be on the same level as Jimbe. If he solos Queen, he should be a level above.
I think Jinbe may not get any good fight from now on...just simple fights. And Sanji might get a extreme diff fight(I doubt this too). But Just because Sanji fights with Queen or King doesn't really make him above Jinbe at all.. Pre time skip Jinbe was going against Akainu

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
"Feats" blind you, just like they blinded people thinking Franky was stronger than Sanji in Water 7-Enies Lobby because he had better "feats" than a Sanji who ultimately went to face Jabra. As I said, some basics shouldn't be overthought, and Oda obviously isn't taking the third spot from a guy he has consistently depicted as a member of the monster trio and Luffy's left wing for more than two decades, and who he keeps portraying as a top dog in the current arc (Queen describing Zoro and Sanji as the strongest, the Beasts Pirates thinking of him as a big shot, etc.).
I think Sanji is > Franky currently, but I'm sceptical that Sanji will always be #3.

If Oda wanted to make it indubitable that Sanji was #3, he wouldn't have made his postskip performance so pathetic in comparison to the other "monsters" of the Strawhat Pirates.

I think Jinbe may not get any good fight from now on...just simple fights. And Sanji might get a extreme diff fight(I doubt this too). But Just because Sanji fights with Queen or King doesn't really make him above Jinbe at all.. Pre time skip Jinbe was going against Akainu
Meh, if Jimbe was intended to be stronger, Oda would have given him the stronger opponent.

If Sanji solos Queen/Jack and Jimbe Who's Who, then I'll be placing Sanji a level above Jimbe.

No, don't do this.

It's most likely Sanji, but the Volume 100 cover has not yet been confirmed to feature Sanji. As of now, it's still speculation.

If for some reason that's not Sanji, this would backfire hard. Other than that, I'm not a fan of arguing from the basis of speculation.
Anyways, not speculation anymore I guess. (If this is the official thing)

Zoro fanboys in shambles. SANJI THE NEW RIGHT HAND MAN LETSFUCKINGGO

You're missing basics here, what you're doing is basicly: Zoro had a hard time against Gifters, he is an weakling" "Zoro got pierced by Killer like a piece of paper and fainted, he is Killer level", "Zoro shishi sonson barely made distracted Apoo hurt, so weak" "Zoro fought Apoo along with X-Drake for several chapters, too weak", you're also ignoring the context of the situations completely, before, during and after.
And again, Wano is the place for Zoro, Sanji and everyone else get the feats they needed in order to have their respective solid positions on the crew to the end game, nothing will change and things are already set up for this.

Isn't Sanji a simp since his very first introduction? Are you complaining about Sanji like Zoro had an AMAZING portrayal and screentime during the post-timeskip? "He is a badass", ok, and?? It doesn't make sense. Gags are a part of most of the characters in One Piece, almost every single chapter has comedy, and Sanji always has been the most versatile and balanced one, he does everything at once. It's Impossible for the pre-timeskip looks like the post-timeskip, Luffy is the only one who got all the shine, the amount of characters and plots getting introduced one after the other made half of the Strawhats look like side characters
I like to know what the fuck you smoking? Zoro could defeat apoo ez if apoo didnt had cure for virus om his hands. Apo would never stand back if marco didnt heal him without knowing. You know right apoo mid diffed that luffy, even zoro got hit but zoro had to save luffys ass meanwhile zoro geting hits too. Where the fuck zoro had problem with gifter? He defeated all of them its not even in manga how he fight with fodders lol. Sanji fucking weak ass couldnt do a shit against yonko commanders got fucking aired by king ,he couldnt do a shit and he begged from king to stop or it will make a hole. Bruh what a weakling he even had RS. After took kings unnamed attack he even moved barely and here we are talking about commander levels lol pathetic this sanji fans. First of all you should make a thread franky vs sanji then we can talk :cheers:

I like to know what the fuck you smoking? Zoro could defeat apoo ez if apoo didnt had cure for virus om his hands. Apo would never stand back if marco didnt heal him without knowing. You know right apoo mid diffed that luffy, even zoro got hit but zoro had to save luffys ass meanwhile zoro geting hits too. Where the fuck zoro had problem with gifter? He defeated all of them its not even in manga how he fight with fodders lol. Sanji fucking weak ass couldnt do a shit against yonko commanders got fucking aired by king ,he couldnt do a shit and he begged from king to stop or it will make a hole. Bruh what a weakling he even had RS. After took kings unnamed attack he even moved barely and here we are talking about commander levels lol pathetic this sanji fans. First of all you should make a thread franky vs sanji then we can talk :cheers:
And Sanji's suit doesn't even cover his full body. It would fit the explanation he apparently felt pain by being hurled against some buildings by Page One. :myman:

There are almost 500 posts in that thread, it's a thread with heated discussions from last year to this year. Funny how you conveniently didn't know that.
Not to mention that since now you know about that thread, you can also make post about "the basics" there. But hey, better for you to ignore that and keep being biased, right?
Hahahaha.

Holly damn, man, who do you exactly think you are to believe yourself legitimized to tell me what and where can I post or not? What a sad entitlement, for real, but don't worry, I'm posting in the other thread right now; hopefully your laughable need of equidistance is now satisfied and don't feel the need to be paranoid about what others "conveniently do" following some agenda that is only in your mind.

Hahahaha.

Holly damn, man, who do you exactly think you are to believe yourself legitimized to tell me what and where can I post or not? What a sad entitlement, for real, but don't worry, I'm posting in the other thread right now; hopefully your laughable need of equidistance is now satisfied and don't feel the need to be paranoid about what others "conveniently do" following some agenda that is only in your mind.
I don't know why he have grudge towards Sanji imo.

I don't know why he have grudge towards Sanji imo.
I don't know him so I can't tell, but in this forum I've seen people viscerally bashing Sanji either because they are Zoro cultists and are dumb enough to act exactly the way Oda mocks through those two, they are dumb enough to turn scenes like Sanji asking Robin for help into something negative, or they are dumb enough to have disgusting beliefs with tones of homophobia, transphobia and/or incel traits (and therefore can't stand Sanji's relationship with the okamas and overread his gags with women). Either way, they eventually all seem dumb to me, which is logical considering that no smart person would hate a cartoon character so vividly because, well, it's just a drawing.

Cover volume 100 once again destroying the retarded headcanons made by even more retarded power climbers.
If the thousands of other panels in the manga weren't enough proving that these guys are totally wrong, then volume 100 came hard on their ass. Nothing new