Character Discussion Greatest Mihawk Cope?..

Greatest Mihawk Cope from his Fans?..

• Total voters
:milaugh:The only top tier whose fans gotta make up headcanons why he's not below sickbeard and how he's PK/yonko level even though Mihawk himself agrees he's inferior to sickbeard and being WSS is far below beinv PK.

You think him having greater sword skills and 3.5B bounty means he's yonko level as OG yonko (4 B+ pirates , WSM/WSC,...) ?
He's still inferior to them in bounty, portrayal and feats

:kayneshrug:when Shanks can can split the skies with Sickbeard
When Kaido only considers Primebeard as a challenge while WB ducks Kaido for years
When Linlin can match Kaido, clash WB
When Shanks can match Kaido
When Great Pirates keep splitting the skies

Mihawk is out here admitting he's below Sickbeard and splitting the skies with Casual Vista

At the end of the day, once oda reveals Roger as a swordsman, it's over for the haters. Right now it's 90% chance hes a swordsman. Shanks copying his sword style then naming his child same as his sword. Looks like it's over really. No wonder the haters are out in full force.

At the end of the day, once oda reveals Roger as a swordsman, it's over for the haters. Right now it's 90% chance hes a swordsman. Shanks copying his sword style then naming his child same as his sword. Looks like it's over really. No wonder the haters are out in full force.
Scaling Roger > Mihawk is understandable.

But we don't even need to look further than Oden to see how strong Mihawk actually is.

Oden's entire identity was being a swordsman. Man had Enma from when he was a toddler and died without ever being able to forge a black blade. He died at virtually the same age as pre-TS Mihawk who already had a black blade for god knows how long.

By all accounts, Oden's an inferior swordsman than Mihawk and swordsmanship's all he has. The same Oden that guys like Ndule will claim to be Yonko-level.

Mihawk himself saying the Pirate King path is harder than Surpassing him
You need to steal 4 red boxes. Even buggy can become PK if he got someone like mihawk on his side.

Mihawk wanted to measure the true distance between him and Whitebeard
Then send a nonamed slash on pirate king's rival LMFAO

Mihawk has yet to settle his score with Shanks
No interest in onearm weaklings

Mihawk stalled by Vista
Mihawk asked from vista to show his skills

Mihawk, the WSS has better Sword skills than Yonko Shanks
Better swordskills + strongest in the world. Shanks:none gets onetapped

Mihawk doesn't want to be a Yonko
His presence alone made a fodder crew to a yonko crew

Prime Roger < Marinefold Mihawk btw

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Scaling Roger > Mihawk is understandable.

But we don't even need to look further than Oden to see how strong Mihawk actually is.

Oden's entire identity was being a swordsman. Man had Enma from when he was a toddler and died without ever being able to forge a black blade. He died at virtually the same age as pre-TS Mihawk who already had a black blade for god knows how long.

By all accounts, Oden's an inferior swordsman than Mihawk and swordsmanship's all he has. The same Oden that guys like Ndule will claim to be Yonko-level.
who said Mihawk forged Yoru into a blackblade?

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
It's implied. He's the wss wtf.
oh it's implied?

just 'cause he's the WSS doesn't mean much - the 2 dudes shown with some of the strongest Conquerors still haven't forged a black blade, Rayleigh himself doesn't have a blackblade & his epithet is Dark King, meanwhile we have WB who is stronger than Mihawk and carried his Bisento for 30 years and still didn't forge a blackblade.

Unless it's stated that he did like God of the Blade, Ryuma stop trying to use it as a basis for your arguments when you have nothing to actually go off of.
Can't believe this dude is real lmao 🤡

Bet your account on it
I've asked mods to delete this account for years and they won't do it, you think I care about this account.

but please go on and show me the proof rn.

speculation<<<<<facts

Even if we assume that shanks is a hakiman, there are still 3 confirmed top tier swordsman(Rayleigh, Oden, ryuma). We can assume Rayleigh as a swordsman as he is zoros parallel. So mihawks title is legit as Oden gave kaido PTSD then ryuma scared the shit out of WG. Rayleigh also scared a yonko. So There's just no way that only wss isn't yonko while the other 2 are. I would even go as far as to say wss >> wsm>>wsc.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Even if we assume that shanks is a hakiman, there are still 3 confirmed top tier swordsman(Rayleigh, Oden, ryuma). We can assume Rayleigh as a swordsman as he is zoros parallel. So mihawks title is legit as Oden gave kaido PTSD then ryuma scared the shit out of WG. Rayleigh also scared a yonko. So There's just no way that only wss isn't yonko while the other 2 are. I would even go as far as to say wss >> wsm>>wsc.
we still have yet to see/hear that Mihawk defeated either one of these swordsman.

oh it's implied?

just 'cause he's the WSS doesn't mean much - the 2 dudes shown with some of the strongest Conquerors still haven't forged a black blade, Rayleigh himself doesn't have a blackblade & his epithet is Dark King, meanwhile we have WB who is stronger than Mihawk and carried his Bisento for 30 years and still didn't forge a blackblade.

Unless it's stated that he did like God of the Blade, Ryuma stop trying to use it as a basis for your arguments when you have nothing to actually go off of.

I've asked mods to delete this account for years and they won't do it, you think I care about this account.

but please go on and show me the proof rn.

speculation<<<<<facts
You provide proof that it's not forged. He's the wss so the assumption is that he forged it.

Coz Roger and Rayleigh are weaker than mihawk.
Post automatically merged:

we still have yet to see/hear that Mihawk defeated either one of these swordsman.
And? As long as there's no proof that he didn't beat top tiers, the assumption is he defeated them to get that title.

Being strong than someone doesn't mean you are more skilled fighter than them. It's true Oda didn't have to tell us that. Just like he didn't have to make Shanks a swordsman but he did. Just like he wanted Mihawk to be stronger and a more skilled swordsman than Shanks.
Stronger Swordsman ~ Better Sword Skills

Stronger Swordsman =/= Stronger overall

I'm still waiting for somebody to provide manga facts showing Whitebeard challenged and beat Mihawk to prove he's the WSM.
Why would he need to beat Mihawk..

His title by default beat Mihawk.. All Swordsmen are a sub set of All Men..

You need to steal 4 red boxes. Even buggy can become PK if he got someone like mihawk on his side.

Then send a nonamed slash on pirate king's rival LMFAO

No interest in onearm weaklings

Mihawk asked from vista to show his skills

Better swordskills + strongest in the world. Shanks:none gets onetapped

His presence alone made a fodder crew to a yonko crew

Prime Roger < Marinefold Mihawk btw
If Mihawk is Pirate King level and he stalled Vista at Marineford.. Then his name is MiHoax..