Character Discussion Greatest Mihawk Cope?..

Greatest Mihawk Cope from his Fans?..

• Total voters
didnt
That's also only if we assume that was Mihawk's first Bounty..
This is Mihawk updated bounty
His past bounty was frozen for 6-12 years when he bexame warlord
Post automatically merged:

Someone could argue that Mihawk knew how strong WB used to be, not how weak he actually was. The same happened when Teach ran away from Rayleigh Bravata's mostly because he remembers him at his peak
Mihawk was testing to see how big the gap was
Maybe He realised it was smaller than before but that still means he knew he wasn't above sickbeard nor equal
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk solo stands as a Shanks with the team. Mihouk IS THE STRONGEST SWORDSMAN IN THE WORLD. Mihawk tempered the blade with his overly powerful haki (acoc, acoa). He is the main target of the number 2 character op. Shanks is a swordsman. Zoro showed that 80% of the swordsman's strength is haki. It's time to accept the truth. Mihawk>Shanks.
Post Mihawk Coc scans or information

Marines think Buggy is as strong or slightly above Mihawk.. So 2 Admiral level characters teaming up can make a Yonko crew i guess..

They grew differently..

Shanks ---> AdCoC
Mihawk ----> Black Blade
You cant say thats for certain like its fact. We didnt even know that zoro had Coc much less that he would get adv coc. Black blade could be whats the difference between him and shanks for all we know.

We haven’t seen Mihawk go all out, all he did was casual slashes no haki other than his blade being permanently black. Marines think buggy can Command Mihawk and Crocodile no where does it say anything about Buggy regarding strength unlike Mihawk when it comes to the reason for his bounty.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
I'm pretty sure you can ask again, or worst case just log off forever.
Come on, bet your account on it.

@Rootbeer bet your account on Mihawk not having advanced Conqueror's haki.

You won't, cause you guys are bad faith actors arguing just to push agenda when you kknow otherwise
Mihawk is no Conqueror this has been proven, Crocodile has better foreshadowing of being a Conqueror and in his bounty reveal his leadership was clearly highlighted in getting close to 2B by just being a regular pirate captain, which is higher than any known YC1s bounty.

Stronger Swordsman ~ Better Sword Skills

Stronger Swordsman =/= Stronger overall

Why would he need to beat Mihawk..

His title by default beat Mihawk.. All Swordsmen are a sub set of All Men..

If Mihawk is Pirate King level and he stalled Vista at Marineford.. Then his name is MiHoax..
Kaido got stalled by weakass yamato who got negged by Greenbull

Does getting stall mean they are equal i your LoWiQ bRaIn?😭

There's no chance of that.. Just because the main narrative of the story is about Luffy so..:kayneshrug:
Perfect chance of it lol u read the Story and see all the things luffy has to go through to reach the title and think Mihawk said this simply because pk= stronger than me … it has nothing to do with territory, gathering a crew/fleet, getting the ponyglyphs etc the list goes on and on :gokulaugh:

You got the premise wrong..
Why you have to dumb down Mihawk for your argument?.. Aren't you a Mihawk fan?..

Mihawk's first named attack is a Dream within a Dream at this point.. Lucky for you those happen in One Piece..

I learned not to cope from the cope masters.. I'm the Haki Master.. :cheers:

The purpose of being WSS is that you have better Sword Skills than anyone in the world..

But not only does Mihawk has better Swords Skills than anyone in the world, he has better Sword Skills than Shanks too!.. Because Shanks is not part of the world, right..
See it hasn't happened yet and you're already twitching. Keep the health services on speed dial i beg :milaugh:

Mihawk is no Conqueror this has been proven, Crocodile has better foreshadowing of being a Conqueror and in his bounty reveal his leadership was clearly highlighted in getting close to 2B by just being a regular pirate captain, which is higher than any known YC1s bounty.
Lmao and Mihawk was 3.5 so whatscyour point? Lmao at Crocodile being a CoC. Boy he had his arc he is 46. Tf are you talking about 🤣 better chance. Stay iff that crack