Theory Greenbull has a zoan time fruit

If green bull has this fruit I assume it would work like rollo’s geass from code Geass but without the side effect
Post automatically merged:

I subscribe to the theory. I tossed a few ideas around about him having a Time fruit back in the day. I use to do Final Fantasy Connection theories, and in a lot of video games Time magic is usually associated with the color green, so that's where I kinda got the idea from.

Also I made the prediction that the three current Admirals might have a "Motion" theme going on.

Kizaru represents acceleration.

Fujitora represents deceleration. (The heavier the gravity, the slower you become)

And if Green Bull has a time fruit, he could stop motion completely. Although it's pretty broken, and I am not sure how you could contend with something like that, I am sure Oda has a way to, if that's the route he chooses to go with Green Bull.

Still hoping for a Plant Fruit though so Brave Warriors of the Sea Usopp gets his time to finally shine come EoS. :josad:
Usopp about solo an admiral come EoS

i like the Theory a lot :) dont understand me wrong.
But i dont like the thing with because all Zoans only affect themself.
Look alone at Marco, he can regenerate himself but he can also heal others to a degree.
Nope
Marco can’t use regeneration on anyone else but himself
He can use some weak fire to heal a person but it’s not the same as regenerating half of your body

But he CAN use it on others. Not to the same extend but he can.
Another thing i thought about for weakening the fruit a bit.
If he could alter time in his Body like he can slow down or even freeze his bodyfunctions, he could control how much energy his body needs. That would explain how he could fast for 3 years you explained.
To not make this fruit OP it could have the side effect, when he freezes or slows down his body functions like how much time his body needs to make his food into energy within his body.
That he is not able to function properly.
So when he enters his powers, his body doesnt need that much energy anymore because everything is slowed down.
So his body takes more time to make the food into energy.
But also it could slow him down.
Dont know how to explain that properly in English right now XD hope its kinda understandable.
Long Story short:

When he uses his fruit to slow time for his body. It also slows down the time for his body to get energy. Without energy a body does not function well. So he cannot move or just moves slower depending on how much he alters time for his body.

But he CAN use it on others. Not to the same extend but he can.
Another thing i thought about for weakening the fruit a bit.
If he could alter time in his Body like he can slow down or even freeze his bodyfunctions, he could control how much energy his body needs. That would explain how he could fast for 3 years you explained.
To not make this fruit OP it could have the side effect, when he freezes or slows down his body functions like how much time his body needs to make his food into energy within his body.
That he is not able to function properly.
So when he enters his powers, his body doesnt need that much energy anymore because everything is slowed down.
So his body takes more time to make the food into energy.
But also it could slow him down.
Dont know how to explain that properly in English right now XD hope its kinda understandable.
Long Story short:

When he uses his fruit to slow time for his body. It also slows down the time for his body to get energy. Without energy a body does not function well. So he cannot move or just moves slower depending on how much he alters time for his body.
Sure, but that's way too complicated for Oda
it could be just smaller effect radius or the power has cooldown, stamina problem like Law's.

Yeah now i prefer Time over Plant , and me too pretty convinced he's a Mythical Zoan , most likely from Japanese/Chinese Mythology like most already existing Mythical Zoans . But unless we dig deep into those two mythologies , i don't think we will find what his DF is likely gonna be , Oda could very well surprise us again here like with Kaido's DF .

Anyway , hope there will be his first glimpse in the range of 1053 to 1056 MAX , i'm pretty positive he'll appear in this Arc since i see Teach being Luffy's opponent post Wano .

It would be sick if the reason he does not eat is because he stopped his own time.

this is a dumb dumb idea I just thought of while reading the theory but imagine ushimaru did survive and managed to escape Wano and found the time fruit on the way out.