Theory Greenbull has an Ancient Zoan Devil fruit model: prehistoric crocdile. Wani Wani No Mi

• Thread starter critical mindset
  • Start date
Oh enough of swords :gonope:

Martial arts master and brawler more like it :goyea:

Greenbull being the equivalent of Garp the Fist but with considerably more brute strength and toughness
Wouldn't that make GB basically invincible?

Unless you mean Old Garp, he is not quite admiral level so I would expect GB to top him in that circumstance.

But actually we ain't even that sure that Current Old Garp is not admiral level, unless he turned weaker since the MF events.

a Mythical Zoan is more likely because he's an Admiral . Sengoku has a Mythical Zoan and in my headcanon Kong has a Mythical Zoan too ( Sun Wukong )

but among Crocodilians , Sarcosuchus was really strong , but i'd settle for nothing less than Deinosuchus or Purussaurus

I guess chapter 1000 will be imba as we see the introduce of greenbull
there is a pattern in 4 previous Admirals introductions : they always met the Strawhats in their intros , or shortly after

• Aokiji - chapter 319 , met Strawhats there
• Kizaru - 507 , met Strawhats a few chapters after that
• Akainu - chapter 554 , spotted Luffy around 557-558 iirc
• Fujitora - 701 , met Strawhats in a restaurant

i think Ryokugyu will follow the same pattern and will appear in the end of Wano after Kaido's and Big Mom's defeats .

somewhere in 1020 - 1035 . so well within the next year

My theory was that he's named after the Apis Bull of Egyptian mythology, who has ties to multiple gods, some of which are depicted in art as green. Given kizaru is logia and ishoo is a paramecia, it'd make sense that he's a zoan to complete the trinity. Pre timeskip supernova are earth elementals (lava, ice, and light are all on earth). Post timeskip seem to have a theme of "towards the earth", light comes from the sun to the earth, gravity pushes towards the earth from pretty much space, and apis has ties to certain sun gods, so I think he'll be a mystical zoan with power over like solar waves or something like that.

HIm not eating is because he essentially survives on photosynthesis.
Post automatically merged:

Jokes aside.
Ryokugyu = ( Green Bull )
Are we sure with expecting him to have something more than Bull zoan?
Apis is a bull in ancient egypt that was said to have a connection to the gods, and thus worshipped as the gods themselves. Even alexander the great (absolute chad btw) made a trip to the apis bull.
Post automatically merged:

@critical mindset "Sobek's role was to protect the pharaoh from evil"

Seems like the job of a marine? :cheers:

If he is that and not apis from egyptian mythology, wouldn't that imply that he's an undercover agent and he's loyal to the alabasta royal family and kingdom?

I mean a mystical zoan with that could work, but he's definitely a zoan.
Pre timeskip were logia earth elements.
Post timeskip are all different so far so he should be a zoan, with ishoo paramecia, and kizaru logia. Gravity and light go towards the earth, so that might be the theme, so I'm more of the belief his mystical zoan will give him power over like solar waves or something to keep him sustained like that and not the light itself, but like, sun energy. Which could tie him to the apis bull which has ties to some sun gods.

Deinosuchus had the largest bite force ever known to man

To put it into perspective:
Crocodile bite force today: 3,700 PSI
T rex: 12,000 PSI
Megalodon: 110,000 PSI
Deinosuchus: 123,000 PSI

There's also Purrusaurus, which, along with Deinosuchus and Sarcosuchus were all heavier than T Rex - they are monstrous animals. Just google pictures of their skeletons
Sarcosuchus are one of my favourite prehistoric animals alongside the Quetzalcoatl

F

Fallen Prince

He likely has plant based devil fruit. So its likely he can go fasting without food for days.

I think greenbull has earth based element which fits the theme of admiral

Ember-Akainu
Ice-Aokiji
Thunder-Kizaru
Earth -Greenbull
Gravity -Fuji