Theory Greenbull has an Ancient Zoan Devil fruit model: prehistoric crocdile. Wani Wani No Mi

• Thread starter critical mindset
  • Start date
He likely has plant based devil fruit. So its likely he can go fasting without food for days.

I think greenbull has earth based element which fits the theme of admiral

Ember-Akainu
Ice-Aokiji
Thunder-Kizaru
Earth -Greenbull
Gravity -Fuji
Kizaru isn't thunder homie. First 3 admirals were earth elements, the latter are elements coming towards the earth. He likely has something to do with the sun tbh, he's not a plant, and he takes the sun energy directly.

Pre skip 3 admirals.
Post skip all 3 are different

So a mystical zoan that has the ability to take in sun energy and stuff like that.

F

Fallen Prince

Kizaru isn't thunder homie. First 3 admirals were earth elements, the latter are elements coming towards the earth. He likely has something to do with the sun tbh, he's not a plant, and he takes the sun energy directly.

Pre skip 3 admirals.
Post skip all 3 are different

So a mystical zoan that has the ability to take in sun energy and stuff like that.
Ya i made mistake on that he has speed of light . Admirals seems to chosen based on elemental characteristics.

Ember, light, ice , Gravity, wind

Source of life -plants

Photosynthesis is your answer lol.

Yet to see an animal which traps sunlight though?

I think he has rare plant based df its probably lame one but oda seems to set up about Greenbull's character.

Ya i made mistake on that he has speed of light . Admirals seems to chosen based on elemental characteristics.

Ember, light, ice , Gravity, wind

Source of life -plants

Photosynthesis is your answer lol.

Yet to see an animal which traps sunlight though?

I think he has rare plant based df its probably lame one but oda seems to set up about Greenbull's character.
Admirals aren't chosen for anything, oda just thought it'd be cool to make the admirals logia.

Also no, I'm saying that he is something like the Apis Bull, a bull that has mythological significance/relation to the gods of Egypt, including ones like Osiris (who is depicted as green). The apis bull is related to a sun god, and thus you can say that his Apis zoan (which would make it logia, paramecia, and zoan for the admirals) would allow him certain manipulations when in relation to the sun. Things like creating and manipulating solar flares, the ability to just directly take energy from the sun (giving him nigh unlimited stamina and no need to eat or anything like that), etc.

Photosynthesis would only be part of it, his power would be a mystical zoan that has powers relating to the sun.

F

Fallen Prince

Admirals aren't chosen for anything, oda just thought it'd be cool to make the admirals logia.

Also no, I'm saying that he is something like the Apis Bull, a bull that has mythological significance/relation to the gods of Egypt, including ones like Osiris (who is depicted as green). The apis bull is related to a sun god, and thus you can say that his Apis zoan (which would make it logia, paramecia, and zoan for the admirals) would allow him certain manipulations when in relation to the sun. Things like creating and manipulating solar flares, the ability to just directly take energy from the sun (giving him nigh unlimited stamina and no need to eat or anything like that), etc.

Photosynthesis would only be part of it, his power would be a mystical zoan that has powers relating to the sun.
Hmm you got me into thinking.

Can you link ancient bull from egypt ? Maybe it has to do with Egyptian myth.

Hmm you got me into thinking.

Can you link ancient bull from egypt ? Maybe it has to do with Egyptian myth.
The Apis bull is an actual real life bull, well, the concept is that they are a medium/incarnation of said gods, and when it dies, it rebirths into another bull. Alexander the Great when he freed egypt from Persian rule/religious prosecution, even went and paid his respects/gave sacrifices to, the Apis bull.

The head thing represents the sun (based on my understanding of egyptian mythology), and pretty sure like there was a specific holy religious man who was responsible for finding out who the Apis Bull reincarnated into when the previous one died.

So aesthetically, it's kind of just a bull, but within the mythology system, it's big d asf, worshipped as if it was a god itself.

https://www.ancient.eu/Apis/

F

Fallen Prince

The Apis bull is an actual real life bull, well, the concept is that they are a medium/incarnation of said gods, and when it dies, it rebirths into another bull. Alexander the Great when he freed egypt from Persian rule/religious prosecution, even went and paid his respects/gave sacrifices to, the Apis bull.

The head thing represents the sun (based on my understanding of egyptian mythology), and pretty sure like there was a specific holy religious man who was responsible for finding out who the Apis Bull reincarnated into when the previous one died.

So aesthetically, it's kind of just a bull, but within the mythology system, it's big d asf, worshipped as if it was a god itself.

https://www.ancient.eu/Apis/
Interesting , considering Im and Greenbull were introduced at same thing.

Interesting , considering Im and Greenbull were introduced at same thing.
But yeah, I could see him having a big part in Vivi's plot, like maybe he's loyal to Alabasta, maybe he was from there, or whatever. Could see us getting a "I've always been loyal to alabasta" or a Marik Ishtar "fuck my family history, I want to control my own history" and go against alabasta. Him having an egyptian theme definitely would tie him to that plot in some way though.