Fanclub Greenbull - Ryokugyu FC !

What next for Ryo ?

• Total voters

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I hope he never turns into broccoli form again, he looks pathetic with that form lmao
Lmao ikr, so many good form but Classic Oda went to goofy mode again :lawsigh:

It does seems like that's his Enel Version of Thunder God ( Enel himself looks super fat in that form), and it's clearly gigantic considering how big Dragon Momo is.
Yeah compared to his reverie personality it's not really the same, i didn't expect that at all from GB
Yeah. Dude suddenly become high tempered.

He got triggered because someone mentioned he's enemy from outside world and then proceed to spout some Nazi Shit and bootlicking the CD's and say he'll kill thousands of people to achieve his goal.

Like chill dude wtf you are on 💀

It seems like he like to overact to things, a personality flaw maybe?!

Aramaki's retreat is not an L
The RHP even stopped Kaido and King
Why is nobody talking about this? Kaido couldn’t reach MF because of Shanks and the others
Aramaki did the right thing, he’s not stupid

The only thing that sucked was Oda's writing
He wasted Aramaki's plot line
I thought we would get some information about black blades etc.

Why is nobody talking about this? Kaido couldn’t reach MF because of Shanks and the others

Kaido was not paralyzed by shanks haki

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate

It's about the way he retreats.

Seems bithcy I guess.

Kaido was not paralyzed by shanks haki
Don’t understand me wrong
I didn’t want to downplay Kaido
I just wanted to say that Aramaki's retreat was a logical step because the RHP can even stop Kaido and King
They’re the strongest crew in the world and we don’t know if Kaido was paralysed by his haki or not but he respected Shanks strength

Aramaki had no chance and made the right thing. People try to trash him without any reason

Don’t understand me wrong
I didn’t want to downplay Kaido
I just wanted to say that Aramaki's retreat was a logical step because the RHP can even stop Kaido and King
They’re the strongest crew in the world and we don’t know if Kaido was paralysed by his haki or not but he respected Shanks strength

Aramaki had no chance and made the right thing. People try to trash him without any reason
The issue is not with withdrawing but the way oda draw the panel. GB was paralyzed with his hands up.