Speculations Guess how the rest of Volume 102 will go

If we have 6 chapters to end this volume then I honestly could see Oda finishing Raizu’s fight in like two pages or so while the rest of the chapter focus on Zoro for example and we do the same in the following chapter, but with Drake/Apoo fight while the most focus on Sanji/Queen. After finishing the two small fights while still giving justice to both Zoro and Sanji we keep going with the rest of the chapters left on the volume going back and forth between the two calamities fights till they are down for good. The next volume should focus a lot on the yonko fights.

Drake vs Apoo in the next chapter. Some Numbers also appear. Yamato defuses the bombs

Raizo vs Fuku in chapter 1031. Momo stops Onigashima from falling. Some Zoro vs King action.

Chopper beats the Numbers in 1032, and Drake beats Apoo.

Sanji puts on the Raid Suit and beats Queen in 1033.

Zoro beats King in 1034.

Denjiro and maybe Hiyori beat Orochi in 1035

I think this volume will likely focus on the YCs more than anything else.

It's probably still too soon to resolve the yonko matters, this volume might also feature the defeat of Fukurokuju or a few numbers etc.

I think this volume will likely focus on the YCs more than anything else.

It's probably still too soon to resolve the yonko matters, this volume might also feature the defeat of Fukurokuju or a few numbers etc.
The small fights as well as the two calamities should be done in this volume tbh. There’s no away Oda skipping Fuku’s fight. The numbers really got forgotten so I don’t mind or care if Oda doesn’t show them they have been a disappointment and one shot material lol

The small fights as well as the two calamities should be done in this volume tbh. There’s no away Oda skipping Fuku’s fight. The numbers really got forgotten so I don’t mind or care if Oda doesn’t show them they have been a disappointment and one shot material lol
I will be mad at this stage if Oda doesn't offpanel Fuku considering how poorly he handled the Jack matter. At least I'd appreciate the coherence more despite none of the two fundamentally had to imo. :josad: