Speculations Guys stop the BS

Joy boy was neither a Buccaneer nor a giant, he was a regular size human like Luffy.

And please don’t use the giant straw hat here and disgust the shit out of me, the WG might have used some magnifying technology on it for some reason or maybe it belonged to someone else, one of Joy Boy’s giant companions. Or maybe the hat is not even a giant hat but Oda drew it from an angle that made it seem to appear large

Joy boy was neither a Buccaneer nor a giant, he was a regular size human like Luffy.

And please don’t use the giant straw hat here and disgust the shit out of me, the WG might have used some magnifying technology on it for some reason or maybe it belonged to someone else, one of Joy Boy’s giant companions. Or maybe the hat is not even a giant hat but Oda drew it from an angle that made it seem to appear large
So you're racist against buccaneers and giants? You should change your username to Jaygarcia Saturn.

And what if they don't and does belong Joyboy ?

Will stop reading the manga ?

JoyBoy was Oars forefather

People who say joyboy was giant or buccaneer have something to point out to come to such conclusions

What evidence do you have that indicates joyboy was regular sized human?