Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Scenario 2: Gyou'Un

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Scenario 2: Rinko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scenario 2: Draw

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Rinko would probably win the dual with high-extreme difficulty. I am leaning towards a high diff victory more.
After re-read of Rokuomi vs Rinbunkun (though later was stronger than both Rokuomi and Rinko) , i believe Rokuomi should be able to slay Rinko at high diff at most. Rokuomi holds against Rinbunkun even when archer was continously targeting him. That's quite big feat comparing to young shin vs rinko.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Sorry for not making separate thread but what do you guys think about Rinko vs Rokuomi in duel, not a fight of armies.

@Owl Ki @Admiral Lee Hung @Yo Tan Wa @Dark Admiral @Arara @Greenbeard @Patryipe @Xione @Bullet etc. etc.
Rokuomi was really impressive during the Kankoku Pass, he managed to fight a little Rin Bu Kun while dodging arrows, he was also left dead one or two times and then reappeared like a boss and continued to fight

But I think Rinko has a really small edge. I say Rinko in a very high diff fight.

Rin bun kun vs Rinko can be a great fight.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sorry for not making separate thread but what do you guys think about Rinko vs Rokuomi in duel, not a fight of armies.

@Owl Ki @Admiral Lee Hung @Yo Tan Wa @Dark Admiral @Arara @Greenbeard @Patryipe @Xione @Bullet etc. etc.
In just a 1v1 fight? Roku Omi wins around a high diff.

Rinbukun as a fighter I think is pretty underrated on WorstGen (in the 1 Thread that involves him lol), Rinbukun proved his strength against the Savage strength-based Baiyue Tribes in Chu, having slain far more than 100 of extremely powerful Baiyue Warriors before being promoted to General:

This serves solely to hype Rinbukun's strength as a warrior, and Roku Omi squared up against Rinbukun as an equal:

While Hakurei (one of the 10 Bows of China and self-proclaimed number 3) was taking shots at him and he was dodging them:

Yeah, Roku Omi is quite the Beast.

Rin Kou is highly experienced as a fighter but that's all he's really got is skill and experience, he's lacking in brute power while Roku Omi has skill, experience, and Brute Power.

Rinko managed to fend off both Shin and Ou’hon for good amount of time in the battlefield. Rokumi is a veteran fighter who survived countless battles but same goes for Rinko. Rinko has a greater hype and feats compared to Rokumi. Also Rokumi is hot headed dude who charged a suicidal attack after Ouki’s death, he is act first and thinking will probably come later kinda dude. Rinko is a calm and collective dude. So, in the light of all these I would go with Rinko after all he is one of 4 HK of Renpa who used to clash with Qin’s 6 and their numerous Generals.
It would be a hard fought battle though cause Rokumi isn’t falling down easy.

In just a 1v1 fight? Roku Omi wins around a high diff.

Rinbukun as a fighter I think is pretty underrated on WorstGen (in the 1 Thread that involves him lol), Rinbukun proved his strength against the Savage strength-based Baiyue Tribes in Chu, having slain far more than 100 of extremely powerful Baiyue Warriors before being promoted to General:

This serves solely to hype Rinbukun's strength as a warrior, and Roku Omi squared up against Rinbukun as an equal:

While Hakurei (one of the 10 Bows of China and self-proclaimed number 3) was taking shots at him and he was dodging them:

Yeah, Roku Omi is quite the Beast.

Rin Kou is highly experienced as a fighter but that's all he's really got is skill and experience, he's lacking in brute power while Roku Omi has skill, experience, and Brute Power.
Totally agrees with this. Rokuomi clearly has edge over Rinko and could finish later at high diff.

Rinko has no shot whatsoever in both cases.

Army vs army war: While I won't dispute the lv of Rinko's Rindou (it was able to break through even Ouki's iron defense with Rinko landing a blow on Ouki in the process, incredible feat) and Rinko's overall ability, Gyou’Un is too strong of a commander. A dangerous instinctual general with RSJ also drilling him with knowledge of tactics/strategy. Rinko won't be able to compete with that, not to mention that Gyou’Un also has his elite soldiers too (Rai'Un/Ten Spears) and his own lethal Raikogu. He's also a much stronger fighter than Rinko.

1vs1: Rinko is strong but again he has no chance of besting Gyou’Un. Gyou’Un martial might has way better portrayal than Rinko's.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Other folks already said it. Gyou'Un takes both rounds. However, if Gyou'Un puts up a defensive formation, Rinko's Rindou tactic will 100% break through. But he will get surrounded by the 10 spears and Gyou'Un himself.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Crazy to think it's been so long since Gyou'un arrived on the battlefield.

But yeah, it's hard to see a way for Rinko to win.
A (only?) way for Rinko to win is to do his speciality : previously to the battle he will sneak the other team and murder lots if not all of Gyou un higher ups.

If Rinko is doing good he can weaken Gyou Un army a lot

A (only?) way for Rinko to win is to do his speciality : previously to the battle he will sneak the other team and murder lots if not all of Gyou un higher ups.

If Rinko is doing good he can weaken Gyou Un army a lot
Yeah that could definitely help. It's not like you have to kill the enemy commander to win. A lot of that stuff (i.e the need to do that) is plot/circumstance/variables driven.

If Rinko could do that and cripple the Gyou'un army, I'm sure he can avoid defeat and then perhaps win by virtue of the fact that Gyou'un had to kill Rinko, but couldn't accomplish it in time.