Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You think they'll pull a season 3 with the nekoma/karasuno match?
A lot of animes go by the trend of cour system so I think it will go like this:
2nd cour of Season 4 ( 12 episodes ): Inarizaki match
1st cour of Season 5 ( 12 episodes ): Nekoma match
2nd cour of Season 5 ( 12 episodes ): Kamomedai match
1st and 2nd cour of Season 6 ( 24 episodes ): Jackals vs Adlers and maybe a little tease for Olympics.
+ there is still Oikawa plot to put in somewhere post Jackals vs Adlers

Trust me I.G will go to milk the sh*t out of this series but I don't mind because I love it.
Season 4 1st cour animation was ok but not on the levels of S3 but we must remember that there wasn't too much of playing etc.
Atsumu's serve is a clear message from I.G that the second cour will be amazing.

A lot of animes go by the trend of cour system so I think it will go like this:
2nd cour of Season 4 ( 12 episodes ): Inarizaki match
1st cour of Season 5 ( 12 episodes ): Nekoma match
2nd cour of Season 5 ( 12 episodes ): Kamomedai match
1st and 2nd cour of Season 6 ( 24 episodes ): Jackals vs Adlers and maybe a little tease for Olympics.
+ there is still Oikawa plot to put in somewhere post Jackals vs Adlers

Trust me I.G will go to milk the sh*t out of this series but I don't mind because I love it.
Season 4 1st cour animation was ok but not on the levels of S3 but we must remember that there wasn't too much of playing etc.
Atsumu's serve is a clear message from I.G that the second cour will be amazing.
Yeah i could see it going like that.

And i think they were going easy on the animation because of whats to come tbh.
Post automatically merged:

Chapter 398 is out!: https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1007011

@Fujishiro

I'm so f'ing happy. Hinata is a top tier receiver right now.
My boy wakatoshi is still happy, even tho hinata blocked it!

@Fujishiro with the chapter that comes this Friday we are one away from 400 chapters!

I wonder if Furudate plans something. I know for the mangakas numbers like that are irrelevant but maybe something xD

PLS PLS PLS. Also OMI/KIRYU/BOKUTO/WAKATOSHI/ATSUMU(pls dont kill me, i like him more than kageyama :O)/HOSHIUM

With kags/hinata as backup, i can see a scenario where wakatoshi( he is named japans ultimate canon after all) gets injured midway through the olympics then hinata replaces him all the way through to the end.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

PLS PLS PLS. Also OMI/KIRYU/BOKUTO/WAKATOSHI/ATSUMU(pls dont kill me, i like him more than kageyama :O)/HOSHIUM

With kags/hinata as backup, i can see a scenario where wakatoshi( he is named japans ultimate canon after all) gets injured midway through the olympics then hinata replaces him all the way through to the end.
I think Oikawa will mess a lot in the Olympic Team roster setup. He said he is not done yet and next time he will be stronger than anyone.

I love the current match but honestly, I want it to end with this Set and the victory of the Jackals so we can move forward to the Olympics arc.

I think Oikawa will mess a lot in the Olympic Team roster setup. He said he is not done yet and next time he will be stronger than anyone.

I love current match but honestly I want it to end with this Set and the victory of the Jackals so we can move forward to the Olympics arc.
I think the jackals are losing,romero is too much. Also Oikawa said he will beat them all.

I read this somewhere but someone said that he may chose to play for brazil/argentina. Many players from other nationalities played for other countries for the olympics/world cups. It happened before.