Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I just finished Inarizaki vs Karasuno, now I'm on the first chapter of Karasuno vs Nekoma

:catsweat: I'm so proud of Karasuno for getting so far. I'll catch up soon guys, give me another week or so.
How's your manga experience so far? Are you enjoying it?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
How's your manga experience so far? Are you enjoying it?
Yeah I like it! It was a bit hard at first ngl. Like as dumb as it sounds, sometimes I wasnโ€™t sure which side of the net the ball fell lmao. But after reading like 30 chapters, it gets a lot easier to follow.
I still miss the anime but Iโ€™m happy reading the manga as long as I can know what happens next now.

Although, I have a bit of difficulty with keeping track of side characters, half of them look the same to me especially now I canโ€™t differentiate with hair colour XD

Seth

โ€Ž
What, Karasuno lost to Kamomedai?!?

:perocry:

I thought they were gonna at least make the semi-finals
If not for plot and Kageyama playing like a god of Volleyball the shouldn't be able to go past Inarizaki in the first place :D

But I didn't like this loss too.
Kamomedai is basically a buffed version of Date Tech with no offensive prowess besides Hoshiumi.
+ Karasuno played a match before this one.

I think Furudate did that because he felt bad for the win over Inarizaki because Inarizaki were the runner-ups from Inter-High ( they lost to Itachiyama in the final ) and they lost to Karasuno which was built mostly around first years.

I think the use of "Hell day" ( It's a day in long HS tournaments where teams can play up to two games while advancing ) was done in a good way.

We as a readers can argue "What if Karasuno wasn't tired?", "What if Hinata never got flu because of exhaustion?" and all of that stuff.

I personally don't think that Kamomedai would win against fully recharged Karasuno ( + Hinata without a flu ).

If Hinata didn't crumble in the most important moments of the match Hoshiumi would slowly watch how Hinata blooms and blooms from point to point.

My personal opinion is that the team to finally eliminate Karasuno should be Fukurodani or Itachiyama if they somehow got past Fukurodani.

I never expected Karasuno to go this far because I know from my real-life experience how fucking hard HS tournaments are and Furudate was writing his manga as realistic as he could.

Was Karausno loss vs Kamomedai real? Yes.

Was Karasuno loss vs Kamomedai fair? No, as well as the other teams who got tired in game 1 and couldn't compete in the top shape in the second game but this is a infamous magic of a "Hell day"

Should they lose before the semifinals? In my opinion, No.

Should they lose in the finals? Yes.

Also.

Fuck Jump for making Furudate finish the manga quicker.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
If not for plot and Kageyama playing like a god of Volleyball the shouldn't be able to go past Inarizaki in the first place :D

But I didn't like this loss too.
Kamomedai is basically a buffed version of Date Tech with no offensive prowess besides Hoshiumi.
+ Karasuno played a match before this one.

I think Furudate did that because he felt bad for the win over Inarizaki because Inarizaki were the runner-ups from Inter-High ( they lost to Itachiyama in the final ) and they lost to Karasuno which was built mostly around first years.

I think the use of "Hell day" ( It's a day in long HS tournaments where teams can play up to two games while advancing ) was done in a good way.

We as a readers can argue "What if Karasuno wasn't tired?", "What if Hinata never got flu because of exhaustion?" and all of that stuff.

I personally don't think that Kamomedai would win against fully recharged Karasuno ( + Hinata without a flu ).

If Hinata didn't crumble in the most important moments of the match Hoshiumi would slowly watch how Hinata blooms and blooms from point to point.

My personal opinion is that the team to finally eliminate Karasuno should be Fukurodani or Itachiyama if they somehow got past Fukurodani.

I never expected Karasuno to go this far because I know from my real-life experience how fucking hard HS tournaments are and Furudate was writing his manga as realistic as he could.

Was Karausno loss vs Kamomedai real? Yes.

Was Karasuno loss vs Kamomedai fair? No, as well as the other teams who got tired in game 1 and couldn't compete in the top shape in the second game but this is a infamous magic of a "Hell day"

Should they lose before the semifinals? In my opinion, No.

Should they lose in the finals? Yes.

Also.

Fuck Jump for making Furudate finish the manga quicker.
I agree with this 100%

Honestly, even the win against Shiratorizawa felt forced to me. They could barely win against Seijoh and Seijoh hasn't won a single time against Shiratorizawa. But like, Karasuno can't lose that early so they had to win somehow.

And yeah, I knew Karasuno wasn't gonna win nationals since that would be so forced...but literally,

NO. ONE. ASKED. FOR. KAMOMEDAI.

It's such a bland team, I don't care if there's a guy who is 2 meters tall, I didn't care for Hoshiumi's character at all either. That's why I was so upset about the loss, I wanted Karasuno to go down against a team that was hyped like Itachiyama, Fukurodani or even I don't know, switch Kamomedai with Inarizaki. Any of them would of worked, but winning Inarizaki then losing against Kamomedai was disappointing.

Yeah, Karasuno would of won if it wasn't for Hinata and Tsukishima having to sit out. But I guess that's the author wanting to show that it wasn't that Karasuno wasn't strong enough, they just don't have the experience or something.

Also is the manga over? I'm still like 6 chapters behind

Seth

โ€Ž
I agree with this 100%

Honestly, even the win against Shiratorizawa felt forced to me. They could barely win against Seijoh and Seijoh hasn't won a single time against Shiratorizawa. But like, Karasuno can't lose that early so they had to win somehow.

And yeah, I knew Karasuno wasn't gonna win nationals since that would be so forced...but literally,

NO. ONE. ASKED. FOR. KAMOMEDAI.

It's such a bland team, I don't care if there's a guy who is 2 meters tall, I didn't care for Hoshiumi's character at all either. That's why I was so upset about the loss, I wanted Karasuno to go down against a team that was hyped like Itachiyama, Fukurodani or even I don't know, switch Kamomedai with Inarizaki. Any of them would of worked, but winning Inarizaki then losing against Kamomedai was disappointing.

Yeah, Karasuno would of won if it wasn't for Hinata and Tsukishima having to sit out. But I guess that's the author wanting to show that it wasn't that Karasuno wasn't strong enough, they just don't have the experience or something.

Also is the manga over? I'm still like 6 chapters behind
We are getting the final chapter this Sunday:josad:

Fuck Jump for forcing Furudate.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
We are getting the final chapter this Sunday:josad:

Fuck Jump for forcing Furudate.
:catcry: So I caught up just in time for the finale....fuck this shit.
Post automatically merged:

I. Finally. Made. It. Chapter 401

Damn, I wish we got to see more of Sakusa in the series. I really like his character from the little we have seen. Also to follow up more on Oikawa, it was refreshing to see him in Brazil with Hinata.

And just get more insight on what each character is doing after the timeskip. I know the author tried to cover it especially with so many characters, but I hope that we can find out more in things like interviews

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
That was the biggest bullshit ever.
He was Kageyama type of prophecy player but on the Libero position.
Yeah I found that really weird, it was said that he was the best player on Karasuno before Kageyama

and he also has the same passion as say, Hinata. It doesn't make sense that he left to catch fish in Italy.......

Also who do you guys think will be the starting setter? Kageyama or Miya? :catsure:

Also are you sure this is the olympic lineup? It might be a guide about the Monster Generation

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah I found that really weird, it was said that he was the best player on Karasuno before Kageyama

and he also has the same passion as say, Hinata. It doesn't make sense that he left to catch fish in Italy.......

Also who do you guys think will be the starting setter? Kageyama or Miya? :catsure:

Also are you sure this is the olympic lineup? It might be a guide about the Monster Generation
Some dude on twitter said it is an OIympic lineup.

I think Kageyama will start with Hoshiumi and they will rotate to let Hinata play with both Miya and Kageyama as setters.

Coaches would be dumb if they didn't use "Teammates" chemistry.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
Some dude on twitter said it is an OIympic lineup.

I think Kageyama will start with Hoshiumi and they will rotate to let Hinata play with both Miya and Kageyama as setters.

Coaches would be dumb if they didn't use "Teammates" chemistry.
I think it should end with Kageyama and Hinata playing together

Do we know who team Japan is facing?

Maybe we will see Oikawa too if they're playing Argentina