Versus Battle Hakari vs Yuta

Who wins?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I am not trolling or being biased. You can literally see the date. Chapter 146 in which Yuta said Hakari is stronger than him came out a day later lmao. And after he said it I accepted it and it means Hakari>Yuta. You gotta accept it man. Hakari washes Yuta kun, per the manga and Yuta himself as of now.

Don't be so mad
Is that you waiting for each of my replies cuz you must reply because u cant handle the pressure?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Is that you waiting for each of my replies cuz you must reply because u cant handle the pressure?
What pressure? I am just stating facts here. You're mad because you can't take it br0.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
It's me before Yuta admitted Hakari washes him. My bad for thinking Yuta would be stronger. Why don't you respect your GOAT's words as well?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Baseless dogs.

Comparing Yuta to some side character who looks like half dead crackwhore gambling with his bitch.
You big mad now lmao. Take a chill pill Leth. :suresure:

to some side character who looks like half dead crackwhore gambling with his bitch.
He can look like that and he still whoops Yuta's ass according to Yuta and Gege.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Imagine reading a shonen and thinking the MC 0.5, the one who had a prequel for him, the one who will have an anime, the one who beat Geto, who agreed to take care of 15 fingers Sukuna, to be said to have more curse energy than Gojo, the one who has a relationship with an other important character (Maki), the one being modest and nice, will lose against Hakari

Couldn't
Be
Me

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Imagine reading a shonen and thinking the MC 0.5, the one who had a prequel for him, the one who will have an anime, the one who beat Geto, who agreed to take care of 15 fingers Sukuna, to be said to have more curse energy than Gojo, the one who has a relationship with an other important character (Maki), the one being modest and nice, will lose against Hakari

Couldn't
Be
Me
But that's what Gege says. Why don't you believe the author, yet again, Rayan?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
But that's what Gege says. Why don't you believe the author, yet again, Rayan?
The author won't spoil his own manga and wont remove hype to a new character. The author is saying the exact same thing Yuta was saying.

Imagine one second Gege contradicting Yuta lol would be so weird.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
The author won't spoil his own manga and wont remove hype to a new character. The author is saying the exact same thing Yuta was saying.

Imagine one second Gege contradicting Yuta lol would be so weird.
So you agree that Gege is saying Hakari>Yuta, right? Good.

Couldn't
Be
Me
Me neither.

Yuta is like Gojo's replacement for the students.

And Yuta will become MC 1.0, after Sukuna's/Itadori's execution.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yuta himself has admitted inferiority to Hakari lol. Your dislike for his character design doesn't suddenly remove his standing as above Yuta.
It's a humor panel, maki denies it on the same panel.

Yuta soloed Kyoto school.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
If Hakari > Yuta According to Light san and some people, then is Hikari >> Getou?
Which Geto and why?

Kenjaku said Geto would have beaten Yuta if he didn't have to divide his power. So that Geto was > Yuta.

Now Kenjaku is inhabiting Geto's body and is even stronger, and has multiple special grade curses at his disposal, absorbing even Mahito.