Versus Battle Hakari vs Yuta

Who wins?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yuta Gets this
Post automatically merged:

If Hakari > Yuta According to Light san and some people, then is Hikari >> Getou? :choppawhat:
Just Asking Btw
He's trolling.

Light has this bad trait of stanning good looking characters and will keep doing it until he gets his face washed with feats.

Yuta shitstomps Hakari's lame ass but he won't admit it because he wants to troll me and he likes Hakari's design.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
No one is trolling tho.

Light has this bad trait of stanning good looking characters and will keep doing it until he gets his face washed with feats.
What lmao? I believed Yuta would beat Hakari until Yuta himself and Gege said Hakari claps him when on a roll.

Yuta shitstomps Hakari's lame ass but he won't admit it because he wants to troll me and he likes Hakari's design.
I like Hakari's design, and I am just stating facts here.

Seth

โ€Ž
What lmao? I believed Yuta would beat Hakari until Yuta himself and Gege said Hakari claps him when on a roll.
Yuta shitstomps that lame fuck.

Imagine someone "apparently" above Yuta wasting his time and potential on fucking gambling for crackheads.

Dude

yuta soloed Kyoto before anyone could even try something. Even if Hakari's ability peaks at some point and surpasses Yuta, Yuta would not allow him to even try and perform it.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yuta shitstomps that lame fuck.
No. According to Gege and Yuta himself.

Imagine someone "apparently" above Yuta wasting his time and potential on fucking gambling for crackheads.
What does this have to do with anything lol? Who cares what Hakari does?

yuta soloed Kyoto before anyone could even try something. Even if Hakari's ability peaks at some point and surpasses Yuta, Yuta would not allow him to even try and perform it.
Hakari on a roll/worked up/high on fever> Yuta as of now according to Gege and Yuta.

As the title says, Hakari takes on Yuta.

vs

My opinion: Hakari takes it for now.

Case:
Yuta himself says that Hakari is stronger than him when he gets worked up

And there's this then too:

So Hakari when he's on a roll/worked up/high on fever>Yuta+Rika chan>Hakari normally

Your thoughts?
WAKARIIIIIIII

There is a reason why he is taking the strongest character in the culling game.

:cheers::funky:
Post automatically merged:

"the secret weapon of Tokyo Jujutsu High "

Ofc Wakari is above Yuta . :kayneshrug:

Last edited:

Seth

โ€Ž
Todo only asked if Yuta is competing because he sees him as the only GOAT amongst Tokyo High.

Yuta raped his school so badly it even made Hakari run away to a gambling house because he knew he ain't strongest anymore:gokulaugh:

Hakari with the jackpot is clearly invurnerable. Tho that doesn't mean he can end Yuta in the 4:11 minutes window.

Hakari has limitless (I don't mean the CT) CE in that timeframe but Yuta's CE had also been described as near limitless (again, don't mean CT).

Yuta can still beat Hakari before he reaches the jackpot. Afterwards it's either a stalemate until the next DE or Hakari wins extreme diff.

There's the question of Yuta copying his CT too. How two of these Gambling CTs would interact is anyone's guess. Yuta would still need luck to hit a Jackpot.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Retagging for this topic now. Apologies if you don't wanna be tagged.

Yuta still has better feats but I think itโ€™s all down to who has the more refined domain

If Hakari can overpower Yutaโ€™s then he can keep going for the jackpot

Mind you the jackpot (I think) isnโ€™t the same every time so who knows what other broken shit he could get if he wins

But yeah Iโ€™d say Yuta still takes it till we see more of him

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Retagging for this topic now. Apologies if you don't wanna be tagged.
Man seriously, if you can understand Hakari's cursed technique enough to debate powerlevels pls do lmaoo. I gave up long ago on trying to understand it xD. Thanks for the tag though.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Man seriously, if you can understand Hakari's cursed technique enough to debate powerlevels pls do lmaoo. I gave up long ago on trying to understand it xD. Thanks for the tag though.
LMAO. I'll see when I actually read the chapter tomorrow.

Before "restless gambler", Yuta >>> Hakari

After "restless gambler" and combo of jackpots on top of that? Yuta > or = Hakari

Hakari closed the gap, but still not enough to be considered > Yuta.
He dont have RCT.
Yuta is more reliable. Hakari is hype because he takes risk and rely on luck.

Regardless, I am happy Hakari turned out to be a great character, especially after his first fight.