Powers & Abilities Haki Lightning Master explains everything, ask anything..

You just changed your narrative upon hearing it went from white to black in the manga.. Every lightning colors aside red is excess CoA.
Come on, let's assume that lightning is excess Haki. How do you explain this?

Why is there lightning here when there isn't even black Haki?

How do you explain that there is lightning here when Usopp doesn't even have CoA?

However, in these two attacks in Luffy's G4 that we know consume a lot of CoA and with Doflamingo using CoA to defend himself there are no lightning bolts. How do you explain it?

How do you explain that when Enma gets out of control and sucks excessively CoA there are no rays? How do you explain that the trails appear precisely when Zoro awakens CoC and in a panel about the CoC?

And I can go on with a thousand examples. And I assure you that no matter what explanation you give of it, I will find images that contradict it because Oda uses the rays when she feels like it.

Not with haki trails.. Both requirements not touching and trails converging, that's AdCoC..
Lie and I have shown it to you several times.

CoC attack that hits Luffy.

Another CoC attack that hits Luffy.

CoC attack that hits Kinemon.

Attack with AdvCoC, red in color and we can see how it hits Oden's swords.

At no time have we been told that the AdvCoC hits without touching and there is more than enough evidence that this is not the case. Unlike the AdvCoA that you say Zoro has.

Only when two AdvCoC attacks face each other will they not touch. Cry, shake and kick that is more than proven.

Come on, let's assume that lightning is excess Haki. How do you explain this?

Why is there lightning here when there isn't even black Haki?

You don't need hardening for there to be excess Haki sparks from an impact.. Cavendish couldn't pierce chinjao's head
meaning he was using base CoA.. And with more intent when he was trying to hit Luffy..

ln the Vergo Sanji bout i would say it's the visual effect of hitting someone stronger than steel.. lt's different than how Haki sparks are
drawn..

How do you explain that there is lightning here when Usopp doesn't even have CoA?

By that point it's not unthinkable of Usopp having base CoA..

However, in these two attacks in Luffy's G4 that we know consume a lot of CoA and with Doflamingo using CoA to defend himself there are no lightning bolts. How do you explain it?

How do you explain that when Enma gets out of control and sucks excessively CoA there are no rays? How do you explain that the trails appear precisely when Zoro awakens CoC and in a panel about the CoC?
Doflamingo tanked Luffy's attacks.. There was no spirit resistance here..

Since Enma is unstable, excess CoA is converted in massive purple smokes.. That's not the case when in equilibrium..
There's balance in both green smokes and lightning CoA..

Questions for OP

- Why Oda didn't let other SH have at least Obs Haki?
- Why Oda didn't give FS to Sanji?
- Do you believe that all original Admirals have FS? That's how they reform their body before attacks in Marineford
- Which characters do you think be born with CoC, but never awakened it?
- Would you attribute Nami's weather sensing as special branch of CoO?
- I believe all the non haki strawhats will have haki to a degree but ussop will exceed all of them.
- Sanji will sure have one or even two advanced haki types. Oda will make his moments special.
- Yes all three have fs but many things could be done with good CoO like Rayleigh show us when he was training Luffy.
- None
- Nami definitely have a special power, now if it's CoO or not is yet to be seen. I would prefer to be CoO based because it fits and it wouldn't complicate things

- I believe all the non haki strawhats will have haki to a degree but ussop will exceed all of them.
- Sanji will sure have one or even two advanced haki types. Oda will make his moments special.
- Yes all three have fs but many things could be done with good CoO like Rayleigh show us when he was training Luffy.
- None
- Nami definitely have a special power, now if it's CoO or not is yet to be seen. I would prefer to be CoO based because it fits and it wouldn't complicate things
- In the anime, Jinbe has specific CoC sounds just like Yamato and Luffy is. Do you think he has it?
- Asura is a CoC manifestation, agree or not?
- Do you think it's a good design if all top tiers have CoC!

- In the anime, Jinbe has specific CoC sounds just like Yamato and Luffy is. Do you think he has it?
- Asura is a CoC manifestation, agree or not?
- Do you think it's a good design if all top tiers have CoC!
- Jinbe has shown qualities to have COC but i don't think he has it, we should have a moment in the manga by now that shows us something and i haven't catch something.
- I use to believe that ashura is COC related but after kaido defeated i drop it because at least him should have some kind of similar ability with his king's but it seems that not even people with the strongest COC like Luffy, kaido and big mom didn't have something like ashura.
I believe Ashura is something unique to zoro and after it's revelation fans will be divided at first just how it happened with sanji and his genes.
- Yes because a top tier in one piece is a person with the ambition to conquer or achieve something very difficult imo.
Every admiral should have it as well.

Not again, please. I have already destroyed you several times and you keep insisting from time to time, no matter how much you repeat something, it will not become true.

The manga written by Oda (cannon) is in black and white and we have to analyze that one, the rest can only be specific references. And the CoA has been shown to be black, hence we have epithets like the Black Fists Zephyr or the Dark King. Likewise, we know that swords with CoA become Kokutos, or black swords.

At no time has there been any reference to the CoA having different types of color, or that it changes according to emotions, or anything. The same for the CoC and AdvCoC, in principle it should be black.

And coincidentally, the only cannon image, drawn by Oda in AdvCoC color, is black:

In the color manga, the Haki will depend on the color that looks coolest with the composition. And you yourself have shown that it should not be taken seriously when the same scene in the Vivre Card and the color manga are different. Any argument that is not based on something made by Oda is useless, so forget about the colors.

Now I will proceed to study the cannon material

This is the first attack where we know that there is AdvCoC since Luffy (Oda) tells us so.

- The first thing we notice is that the mallet does hit Luffy.

This is already proven to be false. At no point are we told that hits with AdvCoC don't touch. And apart from this there are several other examples. Precisely, it has been the AdvCoA that has defined us with the ability to hit without touching. So Zoro can't have AdvCoA because he hasn't shown to be able to hit without touching like you said.

Only when facing two attacks with Adv CoC, they will not touch. Since King has no CoC, let alone AdvCoC, it's normal for swords to clash.

- The second thing we can notice is that there is a new visual effect, the trails, that start from the weapon/imbued part in CoC. It is something that had never been shown, neither with CoA, nor with AdvCoA, nor with normal CoC. If a new power and a new visual effect appear, it is logical to think that both are related.

Now let's study the evolution of Zoro with the CoC

This is the moment when Zoro awakens the CoC and coincidentally is when the contrails appear. They don't appear during the fight on the roof, they don't appear when Enma gets out of control (which is when the most CoA absorbs)...

That the trails appear in a panel that talks about CoC is more than enough proof that Zoro has AdvCoC. It's impossible to deny it, even Zoro haters don't, but you keep going over and over again.

Also Kaido says that Zoro has CoC just when he scars him. And we know because Oda confirmed it in an SBS that Oden's Toguen Totsuka (who left a scar which has been much hyped in Wano) also had AdvCoC. Knowing that both attacks are a direct comparison, both have to have AdvCoC and since both attacks lack the contrails, we can assume that both attacks had too low a degree of CoC, which makes sense because Zoro did it unconsciously.

I think the resemblance is more than reasonable. I think anyone with eyes can tell that in all three scenes she is using the same power.

These are all facts taken from material drawn by Oda, not color-based headcannon.

:endthis::endthis::endthis:
the official color manga is made with direct involvement with Oda. the colors are to be considered canon. the anime colors not.

the official color manga is made with direct involvement with Oda. the colors are to be considered canon. the anime colors not.
I know. But to some extent I don't know how true it is. Vivre Cards are also supervised by Oda and have a multitude of errors. Even in the color manga itself there have been various errors. I guess only important things are consulted.

Bearing in mind that the rays do not follow a specific pattern and that I think they are more decorative than anything else, the same goes for the colors, they are decorative and I think they change depending on the composition.

At least that's my way of thinking until I find a coherent explanation for the lightning issue, which is getting more and more complicated. As someone who has thoroughly studied Haki, I would like a better explanation, but I am not able to find it.

At least the contrails are clear that they represent the AdvCoC, well, clear to everyone except a man lol.

At least you can be reasoned with, not like the man who created this topic, who will do anything to not admit that Zoro has AdvCoC.

Last edited:

we're ready to say Franky and Nami have haki then.
First pic is how visual effect for metal impact is made slightly different from CoA sparks..
Third one's a gag..

Second one's in Wano and it's one small black sparks.. Could be the first sign of base CoA Franky
as he only fought in Franky Shogun that arc.. lt would not be surprising for Franky to show hint of CoA
in Wano..

At least the contrails are clear that they represent the AdvCoC, well, clear to everyone except a man lol.
Clear difference from my perspective..

At least you can be reasoned with, not like the man who created this topic, who will do anything to not admit that Zoro has AdvCoC.
l can be reasoned with but until you can hard disprove my opinion.. l don't see the problem to holding it..

First pic is how visual effect for metal impact is made slightly different from CoA sparks..
Third one's a gag..

Second one's in Wano and it's one small black sparks.. Could be the first sign of base CoA Franky
as he only fought in Franky Shogun that arc.. lt would not be surprising for Franky to show hint of CoA
in Wano..

Clear difference from my perspective..

l can be reasoned with but until you can hard disprove my opinion.. l don't see the problem to holding it..
wow friend, the partner has destroyed you argumentatively and you still continue with your nonsense, keep dreaming, you are worse than trying to convince a Catholic that God does not exist