Questions & Mysteries Haki or Devil Fruit?

What would you choose?

• Total voters

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
lucci will never be nakama obviously but even if he did he would be below sanji in power even though luffy implied this last chapter that lucci is stronger than all the SHs except him and zoro

If I get up to 3 df I'm taking the df plus basic haki. Stacking 3 df of my choice then I'd make myself a god. The dragon df, lightning df, and invisible df. If it was only 1 df then I'd choose haki because I could potentially awaken advanced forms of all to.

Scenerio: You are about to spawn into the world of One Piece and be thrown to the wolves in the East Blue to start off your career: You are granted one of these two options for a head start:

You have all 3 basic Haki types along with one advanced Haki of your choosing (You can’t ever eat a Devil Fruit)

Or

You get any Devil Fruit Ability of your choosing already Awakened and the potential to eat two more fruits and live + basic Observation Haki (No chance to unlock Conquerors Haki or advanced Haki)
Let's make it harder for Shanks wankers who want to play Monopoly with Haki.

Haki or swords?

I would wear the Raid suit then eat mythical Tiger Zoan, after that i would find Kozabura made hım craft me a Big magical sword that sucks my CoC haki.

On one hand, having DFs like the Magu, Ope, and like the Gura would be beneficial. Definitely OP if anything, tbh, I don't know how people would deal with a combination of those three, the fact that I can't use Haki would be a major L.

I'd probably go with having Haki, then later get Germa technology or something. Becoming a swordsman's nice too.

Apollo

The Sol King
DF would probably give me more powerful potential. 3 DFs + basic haki is a pretty good deal. Imagine the type of combinations you could make with 3 busted powers that complete each other. Here is a combo I thought off the top of my head:

-Enel's Lightning DF- Powerful Logia+enhances Observation haki
-Burgess' Strength DF- Covers you in the physical department
-Whitebeard's Tremor DF- Combined with strength can make some very destructive punches.

Now combine into a lightning quake strong punch? Yeah I'll take the DFs.