News Half Year Manga Sales Ranking 2021 !

Ah, yes. It's that time of year again where we use volume sales to try and prove how much One Piece has "Declined" in popularity.

Funny how it doesn't drop out of the top 3 in the weekly ToC though. Even on weeks it's on break, it comes back, and still places in the top 3 without even releasing a chapter for the previous week.

Just had a Worldwide popularity poll where millions of people participated from Countries from all over the World.

But please, continue to drop that knowledge on how much it's popularity has decreased by comparing it's 1 volume sales to series dropping 2-4 volumes in the time period, and people buying up previously released volumes for series that are really starting to take off now.

Ah, yes. It's that time of year again where we use volume sales to try and prove how much One Piece has "Declined" in popularity.

Funny how it doesn't drop out of the top 3 in the weekly ToC though. Even on weeks it's on break, it comes back, and still places in the top 3 without even releasing a chapter for the previous week.

Just had a Worldwide popularity poll where millions of people participated from Countries from all over the World.

But please, continue to drop that knowledge on how much it's popularity has decreased by comparing it's 1 volume sales to series dropping 2-4 volumes in the time period, and people buying up previously released volumes for series that are really starting to take off now.
OP remaining at top doesn't mean its popularity hasn't decreased. You are comparing OP to other works, we are comparing OP with what OP once were(past OP).

People also like to say that Anime is better than never. Remember that OP anime OLD ANIMATION was what gave OP the BOOM between Enies Lobby arc and Fishmen Island. Current OP "better ever animation" is not doing the same. Why? Because everything is fucking horrible, not only animation but story itself.

Animation was also the reason why KnY and JJK exploded in sales.

OP remaining at top doesn't mean its popularity hasn't decreased. You are comparing OP to other works, we are comparing OP with what OP once were(past OP).

People also like to say that Anime is better than never. Remember that OP anime OLD ANIMATION was what gave OP the BOOM between Enies Lobby arc and Fishmen Island. Current OP "better ever animation" is not doing the same. Why? Because everything is fucking horrible, not only animation but story itself.

Animation was also the reason why KnY and JJK exploded in sales.
Oricion only tracks physical volume sales for Japan, and doesn't cover digital or Global scales. Now of course One Piece might not be as popular as it was when it was at its peak in Japan, but the fact that it stays top 3 in the weekly ToC shows that it is still widely popular in Japan, and on a Global Scale, One Piece is more popular now than it's ever been.

I'vs been reading One Piece since Enies Lobby, and first entered the forum scene in 2013 back on Orojackson. At the time, the site had roughly 100 members. By mid 2014 the site had thousands of members, and by the end of the forums life, it had 10's of thousands of members.

Back then there was only a handful of Youtubers who consistently covered One Piece on a week to week basis, and now, it's like every time I turn around there is a new Youtuber getting into One Piece for the first time.

I use to not know a single person outside of the forums who even knew what One Piece was, and now, I can't even go to the gas station down the street from my house without a few of the employees wanting to talk about the latest chapter for 20 minutes.

I've been around a long time, and the difference between the popularity of One Piece then, and One Piece now, is like night and day. So again I reiterate. One Piece might have declined in popularity in Japan, although by how much we don't know, but Globally, it's bigger than it's ever been.

Oricion only tracks physical volume sales for Japan, and doesn't cover digital or Global scales. Now of course One Piece might not be as popular as it was when it was at its peak in Japan, but the fact that it stays top 3 in the weekly ToC shows that it is still widely popular in Japan, and on a Global Scale, One Piece is more popular now than it's ever been.

I'vs been reading One Piece since Enies Lobby, and first entered the forum scene in 2013 back on Orojackson. At the time, the site had roughly 100 members. By mid 2014 the site had thousands of members, and by the end of the forums life, it had 10's of thousands of members.

Back then there was only a handful of Youtubers who consistently covered One Piece on a week to week basis, and now, it's like every time I turn around there is a new Youtuber getting into One Piece for the first time.

I use to not know a single person outside of the forums who even knew what One Piece was, and now, I can't even go to the gas station down the street from my house without a few of the employees wanting to talk about the latest chapter for 20 minutes.

I've been around a long time, and the difference between the popularity of One Piece then, and One Piece now, is like night and day. So again I reiterate. One Piece might have declined in popularity in Japan, although by how much we don't know, but Globally, it's bigger than it's ever been.
You almost did until you said "few of the employees wanting to talk about the latest chapter for 20 minutes". I tried to make my friends who are into anime to watch it and they never did because it was too long but you live in somewhere where ordinary people is following OP week by week.