Hallå everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

NoTitle here, a 30 year old Swede who loves OP, board games, cardistry and beer. I work at a video game company and does weird and stupid video projects on my spare time. Was an active user on Arlong Park forums way back when, but have mostly lurked there for the last couple of years (was active there about 10-14 years ago). Felt that APforums lost its fun and nice atmosphere, but this place seems like the perfect place to discuss OP. :)

One of my video projects is this pretty stupid OP youtube channel called Gear Reverse. If you are interested feel free to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8DLywrfCBOm-CRchP4BdOw

Hey,

Välkommen till forumet 🍉

i didn't know what was Cardistry until I googled it. :kayneshrug:

You like Jozu ? Don't mind my comments then.
I like him ( a little ) too, but the facility with which he lost his arm seriously bothered me ( I was at more little ) and since I feel sadness for this caacter.
That's why from time to time I "Write it Out Loud"

Yeah right. Like we're that formal. We a FORUM of Aholes. Forum-holes. Nah really. Best One Piece forum on the net. Alexa ranking just under-rating it. We make MFG lookin like fegs.

We got everyone here. Nami-tai wankers, Zoro lovers and Wish they were sexi Sanji choir boys.

We offer acceptance to anyone and everyone.

Stick around.

xo

Yeah right. Like we're that formal. We a FORUM of Aholes. Forum-holes. Nah really. Best One Piece forum on the net. Alexa ranking just under-rating it. We make MFG lookin like fegs.

We got everyone here. Nami-tai wankers, Zoro lovers and Wish they were sexi Sanji choir boys.

We offer acceptance to anyone and everyone.

Stick around.

xo
Why Americans and the likes always 'A**holes' ? Why not Hard Coil ? Ace-Hole ( oups, this one is Akainu ), Ice Noodle.

So you say you work for a Video game Company. Is it possible we already played something you were working on?
It is called Thunderful. We have released games like Steamworld Quest, Lonely Mountains Downhill and Ghost Giant. I work with marketing on the publishing side though, so not directly working on the game (except the latest Steamworld where I animated the intro and outtro videos). :)
Post automatically merged:

Hey,

Välkommen till forumet 🍉

i didn't know what was Cardistry until I googled it. :kayneshrug:

You like Jozu ? Don't mind my comments then.
I like him ( a little ) too, but the facility with which he lost his arm seriously bothered me ( I was at more little ) and since I feel sadness for this caacter.
That's why from time to time I "Write it Out Loud"
Hehe, I like Jozu mostly because he looks so anti cool (or the shonen definition of cool at least) and seem to be a nice guy. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.