Speculations Handful of the strongest

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Can someone shut this thread down please? I have seen the same Zoro>Luffy and Mihawk>Shanks from the same pathetic losers the past year and it's always the same discussions.

We know you don't read, you don't have to double down on it...

Blackblades I believe is the condensed form of haki. Instead of all the haki leaking out while using Conqueror Coating. It stays in one place giving the sword unparalled Defense and Offense.
There will be something special about why nobody else could dethrone Yoru and why Zoro is the only one who will.

In my native language you can say “a handful of xxxx” when you’re talking about 5 items or people. A small handful is four. Can you do that in English as well?
How much amount is "a handful of?" : r/EnglishLearning (reddit.com)
(British) It's frustratingly vague. Some people will say "a handful of people" to mean exactly five; others use it to mean "a few, not many". It can also mean a literal handful, as in the image.

Then again, I've met a few people who insist that a handful means "five", even when talking about small objects. I would say they're in the minority though.

I've not heard "a small handful" in British English.

This is the first and probably only result of the google search that mentions handful to be five or less. Its a reddit post and not the oxford dictionary so cant really take the five imo.

I was basically saying that we are trying for a translation of a translation here, whats the actual raw japanese [phrase and does that allude to the number 5?
Yeah it is vague but if we include context of Kaido listing top 5 people, as Salah said, we could assume that his handful would refer to just 5 just like his top 5, while he could have included more or less in his top list...
Not sure about raw japanese text regarding this.

There will be something special about why nobody else could dethrone Yoru and why Zoro is the only one who will.
Which is haki condensing.
Ever wondered why zoro never let himself go all out after timeskip until Kaidou?
Enma is a drawback to zoro which no one understand.
Condensing haki gives you immense Control over power and clean hits.

For example.
Nasujuro - sliced Punk record very cleanly in half , I bet shanks and roger can't do that , they have to destroy the whole tower. Causing more damage than necessary.

Ask luffy to do it. , he will pull out Bajrang gun because that's the only one which take down punk records.

Mihawk Cut Ice berg clean in half.
Name me any character in marineford Who can achieve the same without causing more damage than necessary.
They would have to destroy half or full marineford to do that.

Nameless Attacks of Mihawk and Nasujuro did something of scale which other would require their strongest for.

Rej

This forum is retarded.

We know you don't read, you don't have to double down on it...
Unironically I haven't really read through your post lol. I just saw Zoro and Mihawk cope and then it was clear for me that this is an agenda thread in disguise. Lol

Kaidou knew this information and still declared himself the strongest.
Man is absolute, it means that Kaidou knew the ability and limits of all these people, after all he's not going to say "a handful", not knowing the people.

Kaido just believed his own hype too much lmao

If you want to know who kaido actually thought were stronger, just look at his top 5. He thinks of them at the moment he gets his shit rocked to the ground. His delusions along with it. He was being honest there.

And he literally hypes up Roger and WB mid battle lol. Man was glazing hard. Kaido thinks he's strongest as a self reassurance. He was getting his shit kicked in by g5 condom when he thought that lmao.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
thread not even about Zoro and Mihawk, you clowns and your hate boner for those 2 characters is insane
I don't hate them lmao. I am even writing a Mihawk theory just for the people here. :endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Advice - you have to look at this from EOS perspective, when everyone has reached their prime strength.

1 - Shanks, already shown it.
2 - Mihawk, the guy with haki stronger than Shanks' haki. A guy with #1 haki feat in the world due to Yoru being #1.
3 - Zoro, the guy who has to lift his haki above Mihawk's haki in order to achieve his dream.
4 - Dragon, one of the big 3 from East Blue alongside Mihawk and Shanks. The most dangerous criminal in the world and main anti-WG.
5 - Luffy? Most people would probably choose the MC here but there are plenty of reasons to doubt this. But is there really a better replacement?
you can clearly smell the agenda in this section of the post lmao

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Is it agenda if it's true? :sanmoji:
Mihawk > Shanks and Zoro > Luffy as it stands will never become true :endthis:

In all honesty, fightingstylewise swordsmanship will always be a more lethal form of fighting. Swordfighting is the most lethal form of close combat fighting. But the haki agenda is an asspull. That asspull is sadly carried by people that have convinced each other that the asspull is the right direction to tackle scaling those characters.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

In all honesty, fightingstylewise swordsmanship will always be a more lethal form of fighting. Swordfighting is the most lethal form of close combat fighting. But the haki agenda is an asspull. That asspull is sadly carried by people that have convinced each other that the asspull is the right direction to tackle scaling those characters.
Well Mihawk is WSS while Shanks is just a S(swordsman).
Mihawk's weapon is the strongest, Shanks' weapon isn't...
Mihawk>Shanks is nothing new, it has been with us since the dawn of the new age...

Zoro>Luffy has been demonstrated a couple of times but we digress, who is stronger is not the topic of the thread...

Who are the 5 people capable of negating Devil Fruits in your opinion?
Also @ShinmenTakezo

Oda already introduced the strongest characters pre ts. Its the EB trio (Shanks,Mihawk,Dragon) and BB,Akainu.
After the ts he made some adjustments and add Kaido and probably Imu.

Thats it.

LOL so i was right, you plan to make a downplay hate thread after all :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

WSS Mihawk > swordsman Shanks
Luffy > Zoro

you thinking otherwise is stupid and goes to show how agendas and delusions have made you not understand common sense anymore.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Who are the 5 people capable of negating Devil Fruits in your opinion?
1. Teach
2. Shanks
3. Gorosei
4. Luffy
4. Mihawk
:endthis:
under most generic criterias

I still think Mihawk is in a league of his own and the type who wouldn't let himself get defeated until he sees it fit to be defeated, at the same time I can say the same about Shanks and Teach. Even if Mihawk has the lethality to one shot any top tier, it sadly will probably never become reality to witness. There is still parrying, blocking and plotarmor involved.

As for now I would put Luffy and Mihawk on a similair level thanks to Nika. Mihawk even could defeat Luffy without the need of lethality, question is would Luffy let himself get defeated and would Mihawk ever resort to lethality after acknowledging Luffy's true power?
Hakiwise he has probably enough to replicate all hakifeats in the series besides the one from Emeth/Joyboy, but I think that's the threshhold.
For certain characters it has to stop after that threshold and that's why I think that Teach and Shanks especially have something in store for us, some ace up their sleeves that we have yet to witness in an all-out.

And as sad as it sounds, I think alot changed for Shanks and Mihawk since their last duel, it goes both ways and Shanks sadly has the Joyboy factor in him. That's just my hopium on this.

I think Mihawk deserves all credit, but some people are giving him unreasonably much credit to where it can be spun to be discrediting towards the ones he is up to in powerscaling.

I also think that the Silhouette guy or God's Knight chief or "Shanks' Brother" will be on the same level that the Yonko are (seeing MIhawk as Yonko proxy for Buggy in powerscaling), which in no way should discredit Mihawks' techniques and lethality as being the World's Strongest Swordfighter. As for me personally I really hope that Mihawk is from Celestial Dragon origin and that he will take down a God's Knight, possibly a Figarland or the top of his own family, and this being used to cement Mihawk's peak before being dethroned by the upcomming tops.

It is not a secret that Oda likes to add double or even triple meaning to some statements, names of the chapters and so on.
Kaido's words: You cannot conquer the seas with abilities, only Haki transcends everything is one of those with several meanings...

Today, we address another statement from Kaido: Only a handful of the strongest can! (infuse things with CoC haki)

These words also have a double meaning and they refer to what we just saw from Emeth(Joyboy) and earlier from Shanks.
First of all, the strongest people are those who can infuse things with aCoC, this is why Admiral level people freak out about CoC.

However, there are too many who can infuse things with CoC, too many to make a handful!
Handful refers to the number 5! And there are more than 5 people who can infuse things with CoC.
That brings us to the conclusion that Kaido's words refer to something else which is gathering haki to negate Devil Fruits entirely.

So, among the strongest people aka those who can use aCoC, we have to pick only a handful(5) to determine the very strongest aka top 5.
The figures of the past who may have been capable of this do not count so choose only 5 from current end-game until EOS.

Let's make that list of handful of the very strongest aka those who are capable of negating Devil Fruit abilities.
Shanks is a given name on this list as he has already demonstrated this ability at the end of Wano.
That leaves us with a task to figure out 4 names more.
Advice - you have to look at this from EOS perspective, when everyone has reached their prime strength.

1 - Shanks, already shown it.
2 - Mihawk, the guy with haki stronger than Shanks' haki. A guy with #1 haki feat in the world due to Yoru being #1.
3 - Zoro, the guy who has to lift his haki above Mihawk's haki in order to achieve his dream.
4 - Dragon, one of the big 3 from East Blue alongside Mihawk and Shanks. The most dangerous criminal in the world and main anti-WG.
5 - Luffy? Most people would probably choose the MC here but there are plenty of reasons to doubt this. But is there really a better replacement?

Imu? DF merchant who trembles at the feat he is supposedly capable of? Unlikely.
Blackbeard? The guy who cares only about Devil Fruits? Extremely unlikely.
Coby? Way too unlikely considering his stage and lack of CoC to begin with.
Sabo? Logia and COC? ... Unlikely.

What is your list of a handful of the very strongest? Remember, EOS perspective.
A handful
HANDS HAVE FIVE FINGERS
GOROSEI

Kaido just believed his own hype too much lmao

If you want to know who kaido actually thought were stronger, just look at his top 5. He thinks of them at the moment he gets his shit rocked to the ground. His delusions along with it. He was being honest there.

And he literally hypes up Roger and WB mid battle lol. Man was glazing hard. Kaido thinks he's strongest as a self reassurance. He was getting his shit kicked in by g5 condom when he thought that lmao.
Good try