Questions & Mysteries Han's Might

Han army

• Total voters
I do think Riboku will be involved one way or another. Mans just not gonna sit still and let Qin do the invasion without any interference. Karin and co def. would prefer to keep Han alive as it still serves as a good buffer against the Qin, and especially the Wei.

So three states who are guaranteed to interfere at the very least, now whether they send powerful generals or not will be something interesting to see. Wei sending Gaimou or somebody like that would be nice. It'd also be a good way to introduce any new Wei generals/commanders and Chu generals/commanders for down the line.

Han conquest will likely take one or two arcs at most. I don't think Han's military might is the main issue here but rather the neighboring states that will aid Han from Qin's attack, which is ofcourse why Ouhon and Mouten have to prevent that from happening.

Han conquest will likely take one or two arcs at most. I don't think Han's military might is the main issue here but rather the neighboring states that will aid Han from Qin's attack, which is ofcourse why Ouhon and Mouten have to prevent that from happening.

right.
but I think theubstill have great army and power.

if they didn't have to fight this long
it means they have alot of money to spend on armies and generals.
maybe they are stacking many ggs lol 😆 to the day qin come after them.
lol imagine if rbk gave them advice early on lik 10 years ago to do this.
:shocked:

200k would be a surprising number for a state like Han, maybe if they recruit some civilians
But then again Hara is on crack
why are you underestimating han so much ?!
having small country deoes8 mean they are weak or have small population lol.

maybe they have the hugest population and they can pull of 400k
I do think Riboku will be involved one way or another. Mans just not gonna sit still and let Qin do the invasion without any interference. Karin and co def. would prefer to keep Han alive as it still serves as a good buffer against the Qin, and especially the Wei.

So three states who are guaranteed to interfere at the very least, now whether they send powerful generals or not will be something interesting to see. Wei sending Gaimou or somebody like that would be nice. It'd also be a good way to introduce any new Wei generals/commanders and Chu generals/commanders for down the line.
I would like it better if rbk involvement is so much early like some advices on defence , generals, and armies etc or strategies
Hope (cope) guess
100k Tou + 60k Shin (160k total)
vs
80k Han led by Rakuakan
+ 60k Chu led by Renpa
+ 60k Wei led by Gaimou (200k total)
lol renpa is too much
it means qin is fucked for third time in row lol

Other states have numbers at 500-600k
People underestimate Han way too much
Look how many generals Seika has or Juuko and they are 1 city
I'd say more than 200k soldiers
Rakua'Kan as an almost Qin 6 level general
2 other decent GG's that are at a low fire dragon level
Yoko Yoko and a few other generals that are equivalent to vassal generals ranging from an Akou to Sou'Ou
A 100k reinforcement army from Chu with angry Shin and arrow boy + another new general or one of the 4 Juuko generals

Last edited:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
People are writing off Rakuakan and Yogoat Yogoat way too quickly. It’s clear from story context that these two are Hans highest quality generals right now. There’s no reason to assume Han has similar caliber generals that we just haven’t seen yet. I guess it’s possible but Hara has portrayed these two for years as the only generals worth inviting to Han’s court.

I’ve said it before but the moment where Shin commented that Rakuakan stood with Tou without fear or apprehension is clearly Hara’s way of showing that Rakuakan will be able to give Tou a serious battle. This is Han’s number one general, meaning he is likely similar in level to the Juukou gang who were also themselves heads of small states. If we assume Han is overall a stronger state than the likes of Beki and Reki (which seems like a very safe bet), it’s possible that Rakuakan will be a better general then even the Juukou generals who themselves were already strong enough to match Qin 6 in war.

Imo Rakuakan will be emblematic of Han’s overall ability as a state. He will be a reserved, subtle, and patient general, but with razor sharp strategies that cut like a knife. He will be more than capable of forcing Tou to the upper limits of his ability. At least moreso than anyone Tou has faced so far lol.

Yoko Yoko is a walking Shin opponent if I’ve ever seen one lol. When I said that Shin might face Shibashou in Hango, this was mainly out of disbelief that Shibashou was actually going to utterly curb stomp Ousen with as little effort as it actually took him. Otherwise there was little reason to believe Shibashou would be a major opponent for Shin at that time.

Yoko Yoko on the other hand, nah. 100% Shin’s next big fight. I would be shocked if Shin doesn’t slay him. Just like Gyou’Un and Gakuhaku Kou, Yoko Yoko is a massive mongoloid of a man, which indicates that he is going to be a massive powerhouse on the battlefield that likely only Shin or Tou will be able to deal with.

Yoko Yoko also seems similar to Shin in that he’s a Han general but he seems far stronger than an ordinary general. Shin just got a promotion to above general but not Great General. So basic battle manga logic says Shin’s next opponent should be a massive martial mongoloid of a similar stature to Shin currently so Shin can metaphorically overcome his current status.

Anyway. Let’s wait and see what Rakuakan and Yoko Yoko deliver before we write them off lol. Imo they’re going to be enough to give Shin and Tou a run for their money.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Hope (cope) guess
100k Tou + 60k Shin (160k total)
vs
80k Han led by Rakuakan
+ 60k Chu led by Renpa
+ 60k Wei led by Gaimou (200k total)
that's too much.

Raku'kan is probably a Kochou level commander at minimum, and no way Tou + Hi Shin Unit can deal with Renpa and Gaimou together while on the offense

As usual, the opposing army will have bigger numbers so we’ll see them holding up to around 200k.

Rakua Kan as the first general will undoubtedly be considered a top tier, if not Qin 6 material. Yoko Yoko as a warrior and general will be on the same caliber as Bananji and the like. The rest of their commanders will be Rokuomi/Ryuukoku/Kanou calibre.