Harry Potter vs Naruto : MC and Story comparisons

Which team you belong to ?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here a thread to compare Naruto and Harry potter MC and stories.

First Naruto vs Harry : MC duel : I think they share some similarities :

- who had the worst childhood ( from 0 to begining of Hogwarts and until beginning of Team 7) ?

- who had the most troubled/difficult years of school/teen (Hogwarts 7 years and Naruto till the war) ?

- Minato/Kushina vs James/Lily ? which parents had the most influence on their child ?

- What is worse : having a piece of Voldemort inside or a piece of Kyubi inside ?

- Between Harry and Naruto who managed to make the best of what he had ?

- Who was the best written MC ?

- Harry / Hermione / Ron vs Naruto / Sasuke / Sakura : who is the best trio ?

- the best prophecy ?

- Expelliarmus vs Kage Bushin ? best signature attack ? Rasengan vs Patronus ?

- the best end game couple : Naruto and Hinata vs Harry and Ginny ? similarities and differences, which one os the best ?

Other characters comparisons :

Snape vs Itachi : who is the best double agent ?

Hermione vs Sakura : who is the best supporting girl ?

Ron vs Sasuke ?

Hagrid vs Iruka sensei ?

Sakura and Sasuke vs Ron and Hermione ? which is the best couple ?

Dumbledore vs Hiruzen ?

Voldemort vs Orochimaru ? the best immortal ? who was the closest to acheive it ? Who has the best snake face ?

Which show/book has the best villains ?

And every thing you want to compare and discuss about the two shows !

Tags : @LuthonTheDragDown @Jiihad @Draco @Bogard @Seth @silverfire @Shiroyru @Vlad D. Impaler @Yoshioka Seijuro @FloriGlori @Cinera @Enma @Seraphoenix @Marimo_420 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Sentinel @Ice devil slayer @comrade @HA001 @Haoshoku @Inflamed Haki @Cross_Marian @chacharealsmooth @Salah WG @Buusatan94 @AL sama @MasterD @RheanaeL @Natalija @IceWitch @Olimaat @Queen @Dragomir @Guan Yu @KiriNigiri @Lara @Bounty @Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge @Akai2 etc

Last edited:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
- who had the worst childhood (begining of Hogwarts and Team 7) Team 7. Naruto & Sasuke's backstory >>>

- who had the most troubled/difficult years of school/teen (Hogwarts 7 years and Naruto till the war) ? Naruto>>

- Minato/Kushina vs James/Lily ? which parents had the most influence on their child ? Minato & Kushina

- What is worse : having a piece of Voldemort inside or a piece of Kyubi inside ? Kyubi

- Between Harry and Naruto who managed to make the best of what he had ? Tie

- Who was the best written MC ? Naruto all day

- Harry / Hermione / Ron vs Naruto / Sasuke / Sakura : who is the best trio ? Harry, Hermione & Ron

- the best prophecy ? Harry Potter

- Expelliarmus vs Kage Bushin ? best signature attack ? Rasengan

- the best end game couple : Naruto and Hinata vs Harry and Ginny ? similarities and differences, which one os the best ?
Naruto and Hinata definitely. Marrying your best friend's sibling is a major violation. The whole thing is just weird to me.

Snape vs Itachi : who is the best double agent ? SNAPE THE GOAT

Hermione vs Sakura : who is the best supporting girl ? Tie

Ron vs Sasuke ? Ron is a better friend and a better character.

Hagrid vs Iruka sensei ? Tie

Sakura and Sasuke vs Ron and Hermione ? which is the best couple ? Ron and Hermione, Sakura deserves the best, not a deadbeat like Sasuke.

Dumbledore vs Hiruzen ? Dumbledore >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hiruzen

Voldemort vs Orochimaru ? the best immortal ? who was the closest to acheive it ? Who has the best snake face ? They are both goated imo

Which show/book has the best villains ? Naruto

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
- who had the worst childhood (begining of Hogwarts and Team 7) Team 7. Naruto & Sasuke's backstory >>>
Harry and Naruto backstory is quite similar :

- both orphans as baby.

- both grew up as outcasts, Naruto alone and depised, Harry with people but despised too

- both parents were killed by monsters and they ended up with something inside.

I don't think Naruto early days were worse than Harry's one. Harry childhood was a mess. Beating by Dudley and friends, no firends, treated as a monsters by relatives, slept on a cupboard, has to do chores and barely eating etc.

Sasuke had it worse but between Naruto and Harry this is at least a tie.

- What is worse : having a piece of Voldemort inside or a piece of Kyubi inside ? Kyubi
Yeah Kyubi was a problem inside Naruto.. But lets be honest : Naruto used Kyubi chakra a lot to beat some opponents. Kyubi inside Naruto was useful to him. And he if he wreak havoc with Kyubi this didn't have some nasty consequences. He had his seals, he fought an Orochimaru an enemy with 4 tails, and Pain with 8 and half. But he never killed someone while in that state, only hurt Jiraya.

At the end he befreinded Kyubi and became uber powerful with him.

Horcrux inside Harry only allowed him to speak parlestongue (and even then he was despised because of it), but beside that just problems : had immense pain near Voldy, had nightmare and visions; Voldy even managed to manipulate his dreams and that led to the Ministry attack and Sirius death. Harry even had to die (a huge bet) to get rid of the Horcruxe.

The Horcruxe was worse.
Post automatically merged:

- Expelliarmus vs Kage Bushin ? best signature attack ? Rasengan
And kage bushin > Expeliarmus but Patronus > Rasengan. At one point rasengan became so bullshit, giant, planet, shuriken, lava etc

but yeah Hermione >>>> Sakura

And Harry Ginny >>>>> NAruto Hinata at least Harry / Ginny was fleshed, they had interactions, history etc. The couple made sense. (in the book, because i the movie Harry/Ginny is cringe af)

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

- who had the worst childhood ( from 0 to begining of Hogwarts and Team 7) ?

- who had the most troubled/difficult years of school/teen (Hogwarts 7 years and Naruto till the war) ?

- Minato/Kushina vs James/Lily ? which parents had the most influence on their child ?

- What is worse : having a piece of Voldemort inside or a piece of Kyubi inside ?

- Between Harry and Naruto who managed to make the best of what he had ?

- Who was the best written MC ?

- Harry / Hermione / Ron vs Naruto / Sasuke / Sakura : who is the best trio ?

- the best prophecy ?

Ron vs Sasuke ?

Hagrid vs Iruka sensei ?

Dumbledore vs Hiruzen ?

Voldemort vs Orochimaru ? the best immortal ? who was the closest to acheive it ? Who has the best snake face ?

And every thing you want to compare and discuss about the two shows !

Tags : @LuthonTheDragDown @Jiihad @Draco @Bogard @Seth @silverfire @Shiroyru @Vlad D. Impaler @Yoshioka Seijuro @FloriGlori @Cinera @Enma @Seraphoenix @Marimo_420 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Sentinel @Ice devil slayer @comrade @HA001 @Haoshoku @Inflamed Haki @Cross_Marian @chacharealsmooth @Salah WG @Buusatan94 @AL sama @MasterD @RheanaeL @Natalija @IceWitch @Olimaat @Queen @Dragomir @Guan Yu @KiriNigiri @Lara @Bounty @Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge @Akai2 etc

Why Ron didn't murder his entire family and set to seek revenge on his older brother for preferring Dragons than his family:gokulaugh:

Rhea

Cattitude
Who had the worst childhood ( from 0 to begining of Hogwarts and Team 7) ?
1. The Begining
Both Harry and Naruto are lost their parents. Naruto lives alone and everyone in the village stayed away because he was kyubi. While Harry lives with the Dursleys is not easy. The worse? Ofc Naruto from this point. Naruto lives alone with all the village hates him while Harry is not.
2. The Hogwarts and Team 7
Harry Potter is invited to Hogwarts and is able to get a birthday cake from Hagrid, while Naruto has to fight and register himself with his efforts. Harry had also previously met Ron and Hermione without any problems and after that there was nothing to worry him except Draco who always bothered him. As for Naruto, he must meet people who do not care about him and people who are crazy with revenge. again, in my opinion naruto is still the worst.

Who had the most troubled/difficult years of school/teen (Hogwarts 7 years and Naruto till the war) ?
Both Naruto and Harry lost their best Guardian. Naruto lost Jiraiya, Harry lost Sirius.
Both Naruto and Harry lost their best Hokage and School Leader. Naruto lost Hiruzen, Harry lost Dumbledore.
Both Naruto and harry have best friend. But, Naruto had the most troubles. Sasuke leave him and he chase him while Harry somehow have smoething similiar to Naruto case when Ron wear a Salazar Slytherin's Locket, he leave Harry but Harry didnt chase him and Ron comeback instead. So, its Naruto who had the most trouble.

Minato/Kushina vs James/Lily ? which parents had the most influence on their child ?
Lily to protects Harry from death by Voldemort spell While Minato protects the village and seal Kyubi inside Naruto. Lily are the the most influence as parent while Minato is influence as a Village leader.

What is worse : having a piece of Voldemort inside or a piece of Kyubi inside ?
Both Horcrux and Kyubi are the worse. The different is Kyubi made Naruto hated by everyone and even hunted for it, while Harry was not as hated as Naruto have Kyubi and Voldemort did not hunt Harry like when Naruto was hunted by Akatsuki. So, Kyubi is the worse from this perspective.

Having a Horcrux is also the worse, why? Its because Naruto can get strength by having Kyubi, while Harry can't get any profit from Horcrux.

Between Harry and Naruto who managed to make the best of what he had ?
Naruto at this point, he had a dream to became Hokage while Harry is only focus to survive and kill Voldemort.

Who was the best written MC ?
This is very difficult, considering that both of them really care about others and are respected by other supporting characters. As a big Harry Potter fan I have to admit that Naruto is better because he has a big dream and it is proven by his own efforts.

Harry / Hermione / Ron vs Naruto / Sasuke / Sakura : who is the best trio ?
Naruto / Sasuke / Sakura is the worse! They have different ambitions (Naruto wants to become Hokage and Sasuke wants a revenge, Sakura? Duhh) unlike Harry, Ron, and Hermione who have the same ambitions to help each other and kill Voldemort.

The best prophecy ?
What prophecy? @RayanOO

Expelliarmus vs Kage Bushin ? best signature attack ? Rasengan vs Patronus ?
Kage Bushin > Expelliarmus.
Rasengan = Patronus. Why? Those both are the best!

The best end game couple : Naruto and Hinata vs Harry and Ginny ? similarities and differences, which one os the best ?
These two couples were perfect. But, the best for me is Naruto & Hinata. Hinata bravely confronted Pain and protected Naruto. Which made me touched, because Hinata was more ready to lose her life than her love.

Snape

Hermione!

Ron vs Sasuke ?
Ron

Hagrid vs Iruka sensei ?
Both are the best.

Ron & Hermione

Dumbledore vs Hiruzen ?
Hiruzen

Voldemort

Naruto

J

Jo_Ndule

Harry Potter vs Naruto : MC and Story comparisons
Which team you belong to ?
  • Team Naruto
  • Team Harry Potter
  • Your vote will be publicly visible.
Cast vote View results
Jump to newWatch
RayanOO
Hero of Slaves

Feb 19, 2021
New #1

- who had the worst childhood ( from 0 to begining of Hogwarts and Team 7) ?
team 7

Naruto

Minato & Kushina

- What is worse : having a piece of Voldemort inside or a piece of Kyubi inside ? kyubi

- Between Harry and Naruto who managed to make the best of what he had ? Naruto

- Who was the best written MC ? Naruto

- Harry / Hermione / Ron vs Naruto / Sasuke / Sakura : who is the best trio ? TEAM7

- the best prophecy ? Naruto

I dont know much about Harry Potter, that was childhood memories
Naruto is better than Harry potter series

- who had the worst childhood ( from 0 to begining of Hogwarts and Team 7) ? I think Team 7!

- who had the most troubled/difficult years of school/teen (Hogwarts 7 years and Naruto till the war) ? Still team 7!

- Minato/Kushina vs James/Lily ? which parents had the most influence on their child ? Minato and Kushina

- What is worse : having a piece of Voldemort inside or a piece of Kyubi inside ? Kyubi of course! Naruto was discriminated against because of the Kyubi,Harry was immediately seen as a genious for the prophecy about him

- Between Harry and Naruto who managed to make the best of what he had ? Naruto because i think he learned alone a lot of elements nobody taught him,like,i still wonder who took care of him when he was like 3 or 4? Haha

- Who was the best written MC ? Naruto

- Harry / Hermione / Ron vs Naruto / Sasuke / Sakura : who is the best trio ? Harry,Hermione and Ron because they are closer to each other

- the best prophecy ? The Harry Potter one

- Expelliarmus vs Kage Bushin ? best signature attack ? Rasengan vs Patronus ? Kage Bushin and Rasengan for the win

- the best end game couple : Naruto and Hinata vs Harry and Ginny ? similarities and differences, which one os the best ? Naruto and Hinata is better than Harry and Ginny from the movies,but Harry and Ginny from the books is better than Naruto and Hinata. In the books Ginny has more charisma than in the movies i think. They are similar couples in the fact that the girl always dreamed about being with the MC and in the end she managed to be with him.

Snape vs Itachi : who is the best double agent ? Snape

Hermione vs Sakura : who is the best supporting girl ? Hermione

Ron vs Sasuke ? Sasuke

Hagrid vs Iruka sensei ? Hagrid

Sakura and Sasuke vs Ron and Hermione ? which is the best couple ? I dont like these couples very much but i choose Ron and Hermione,at least they dont spent years and years without seeing each other i think

Dumbledore vs Hiruzen ? Dumbledore

Voldemort vs Orochimaru ? the best immortal ? who was the closest to acheive it ? Who has the best snake face ? I choose Orochimaru,but Voldemort is a great villain too

Which show/book has the best villains ? Naruto