Questions & Mysteries Has anyone read a worse arc than Wano week to week in all of manga/manhwa etc?

Wano is disasterclass
Wano is a disasterpiece
Wano is Woe Tale

Wano has destroyed the entire world building and it one ups itself as much as it can. New bottoms every week. Personally i have not read or consimed such garbage anywhere
FACTS, FOURTH NINJA WAR WAS WAY MORE EXCITING THAN THIS BORING ARC

It is. It sucked so badly, everyone has collective amnesia about Hody Jones in the fandom
Truth has been spoken.
Nobody wants to discuss Hody Jones anymore, we all just like pretend that he never existed...

I meant people still keep talking about old villains: Arlong, Crocodile, Enel, Lucci, Mr. 1, Doflamingo, Pica, Ceasar4Nakama etc etc.
But Hody Jones? No he never existed.. Except only when measuring post TS Sanji's powerlevel.

Truth has been spoken.
Nobody wants to discuss Hody Jones anymore, we all just like pretend that he never existed...

I meant people still keep talking about old villains: Arlong, Crocodile, Enel, Lucci, Mr. 1, Doflamingo, Pica, Ceasar4Nakama etc etc.
But Hody Jones? No he never existed.. Except only when measuring post TS Sanji's powerlevel.
Hody Jones was a better villain than Enel Aarlong Doflamingo Lucci and Ceasar4nakama.

Hody was weak and dragged out. If hody was strong and with a better design and conviction fishmen island would probably be a spartab country. However the insertion of the multitude of gags and the outwards focus on Hody gave him no room to breathe.

Hody was noticeably weaker. Much like ceasar hody was dragged out mercilessly without reason

Sentinel the OPler sucks Oda's dick, that's why he said Naruto's war arc ten times (insert random number here) worse than Wano the disaster class, Wano the disaster piece, Wano the woe tale.
Nobody asked you Lopi.

In terms of what is it better
FI or Naruto's War Arc? The latter was already chaotic af at the beginning but when the battle against Juubi started, it got considerable worse. As long as Kaido doesn't get fodderized by Orochi by reviving Xebec, Wano still has a good start ending better than Naruto's War Arc.

Shisui

3 Palestine
As bad as Naruto's final war was, it is much better than Wano.
Ppl actually died in that war unlike the immortal Scabbards:pepeke:
Both Naruto and OP characters got asspull power ups from thin air and both are way too long.

Yamato is the only good thing to come out of Wano no cap

worst arc was dressrosa. from the point that Zoro fights an admiral to the point where luffy said he doesn't like alcohol it was like oda was trying to physicallt hurt his readers.

wano is painful, but it has one redeeming quality "ZORO".
if zoro dies i'll drop one piece.

i recall few instances that made me drop manga (usually when my favourite characters get involved in some stupid shit).
1- tokyo ghoul: re kaneki dragon situation
2- kingdom shin revival
3- the promised neverland norman abandoning his demon annihilation plan

i'll re-read tokyo ghoul in the future, as for kingdom and the promised neverland i'll just pick them up from where i left.

The latter was already chaotic af at the beginning but when the battle against Juubi started, it got considerable worse. As long as Kaido doesn't get fodderized by Orochi by reviving Xebec, Wano
Wano and 4th great ninja war are 2 different arcs. 4gnj had characters that you were invested in from long long ago. 4gnw had issues you were interested in long long ago like the bad blood between the senju and the uchiha. In wano there is a new story a new plot point every week and their resolve is comically not funny.

Except kaguya mostly everything in the 4gnw was explained and everyone knew what they were getting into.

The war ended with naruto ending the indra ashura circle and saving sasuke which was setup from since forever. The fight choreographies were not a joke and kishimoto did nit repeat the same panels or ideas of the panels over and over and over to the point where you could say this man is touching himself doing this.

Kishimoti did not come out and say 4gnw is the best naruto arc of all time to my knowledge while Oda says or has his editors say that wano is the greatest arc.

One piece has become an unfunny joke everyone is conditioned to laugh at or they will be ostracized. Wano where a laugh is a woe. Wano is WOE TALE

Fairy Tairu's last 2 arcs, WCI (& dressrosa was a chore to read when it was weekly), Tower Of God (some of the arcs I forgot the names of), Noblesse last arc, Attack on Eren, Berserk's get Gut's girls memory arc, solo leveling last arc.

I'm sure there's many others but can't be asked to remember them

Even thought wano is one of the worst arc in one piece , i read so much bullshit manga arc worse than wano . Like naruto final arc , demon slayer final arc , fishman island and dressrosa worse than wano .

Wanos problems are fake hyped , too many unuseful character . In addition , all theme was created on death at wano . ( kaido introduction and first wano intorduction ) . But nobody die . That is tooo funny . Story and some fight were good .