Current Events Has Zoro Surpassed Mihawk?

How Close Is He To Mihawk

• Total voters
What does Shanks Fight got to do with Mihawk? lmao

One became an Emperor, a Title given to almost a Dozen, while one became WSS, a Title rivaled by none

Did you need to know who Roger fought in the past to know he stood above Pirates? lol
Mihawk and Shanks duels where at most when Shanks was Katakuri lvl, if not weaker.

No one cares about WSS. That's why is rivaled by "none" lmao. No one went to Mihawk island to challenge him and neither Mihawk moved his ass from Paradise and only liked to bully ppl like Krieg.

Roger has a legit title unlike Mihawk. That's why we don't need to know about Roger battles at all. We only need to see his opponents battles/lvls. But in Mihawk's case, SHanks lvl when he was dueling him was at most Katakuri lvl like I said.
Therefore his title is irrelevant.

Mihawk and Shanks duels where at most when Shanks was Katakuri lvl, if not weaker.

No one cares about WSS. That's why is rivaled by "none" lmao. No one went to Mihawk island to challenge him and neither Mihawk moved his ass from Paradise and only liked to bully ppl like Krieg.

Roger has a legit title unlike Mihawk. That's why we don't need to know about Roger battles at all. We only need to see his opponents battles/lvls. But in Mihawk's case, SHanks lvl when he was dueling him was at most Katakuri lvl like I said.
So what does Shanks Fight got to do with Young Mihawk? lol

No one chases WSS Dream? lol
Then tell me who searches for All Blue except Sanji? Who wants to draw World Map except Nami? Who wants to find All Healing Cure except Chopper? Who have Roger Secret Dream except Luffy?

The answer is simple buddy, no one dares dream like SHs, they are MCs cuz they are best dreamers, their end goals are considered impossible by everyone except them and their inspirational figure

Even Current Shanks doesn't interest Mihawk, so how can anyone in the world dare claim they can surpass him lol

He is like Zombie Ryuma, fighting with little of his power with everyone but only Zoro could make him reveal his True Full Power (Go re read Zombie Ryuma Fight, maybe u will understand how WSS hype works)

Rather be 1/1 WSS than 1/4 Yonko

World strongest Swordsman is a legit title. Tf are you talking about? You reading two piece?

He’s about 75% away. If we look at it Xoro right now should be as strong as Luffy was before he turned G5. The G5 transformation alone turned Luffy into a top tier so I think with 2 more power ups Zoro should be on Mihawk level. 1 of the power ups will likely come during the Mihawk fight as well.

all these claims about mihaw is YC1, mihawk is Kata level, mihawk is old shanks lvl...
it doesn't matter
shanks also didnt have conq haki at the start cause oda didnt think of it
Mihawk will have CoC and w/e power creeped to make him keep up with the powers in the story

can't wait for when Croc also comes back with Haki and CoC and fight an admiral

So what does Shanks Fight got to do with Young Mihawk? lol

No one chases WSS Dream? lol
Then tell me who searches for All Blue except Sanji? Who wants to draw World Map except Nami? Who wants to find All Healing Cure except Chopper? Who have Roger Secret Dream except Luffy?

The answer is simple buddy, no one dares dream like SHs, they are MCs cuz they are best dreamers, their end goals are considered impossible by everyone except them and their inspirational figure

Even Current Shanks doesn't interest Mihawk, so how can anyone in the world dare claim they can surpass him lol

He is like Zombie Ryuma, fighting with little of his power with everyone but only Zoro could make him reveal his True Full Power (Go re read Zombie Ryuma Fight, maybe u will understand how WSS hype works)
Young Mihawk = Current Mihawk, there's no proof of any kind of him getting stronger in these 12 years.
He was staying in a fucking island with baboons.

What has to do any of those dreams with Zoro's dream (which is about strength)?

Is my fault now that Oda portrayed so poorly Mihawk, therefore making Zoro's dream look like easily affordable?
In every rule there are exceptions, Zoro's dream is the one. I'm sorry, not my fault :kayneshrug:

Mihawk is not interested about Shanks at this moment because of his arm, which can be some kind of code in his swordsmanship or smth similar. Not because Shanks is not strong enough lmao.

Young Mihawk = Current Mihawk, there's no proof of any kind of him getting stronger in these 12 years.
He was staying in a fucking island with baboons.

What has to do any of those dreams with Zoro's dream (which is about strength)?

Is my fault now that Oda portrayed so poorly Mihawk, therefore making Zoro's dream look like easily affordable?
In every rule there are exceptions, Zoro's dream is the one. I'm sorry, not my fault :kayneshrug:

Mihawk is not interested about Shanks at this moment because of his arm, which can be some kind of code in his swordsmanship or smth similar. Not because Shanks is not strong enough lmao.
Literally when we first say Mihawk he wasn't staying on the island. So thats one lie you just told.