Current Events Has Zoro Surpassed Mihawk?

How Close Is He To Mihawk

• Total voters
This is what every woman tells you everytime your ugly ass tries to approach them
i know you easily get angry all the time since ZKK did not happen :myman:
but it is part of life, everyone can make extremely stupid mistakes like you :suresure::suresure:
just trying your best to go through this pain :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

If you could continue such a crude English, I feel very bad for you :cheers:
it is absolutely normal, my country does not use English, but i think it was enough to hurt your vulnerable soul

So he doesn't stay on his island which means you don't know what he been doing or if he got stronger
Neither you.
Therefore we discuss with the information we got so far and don't speculate.

1 billion guy known as the killer of coo lost his arm to a fish ... don't know if it helps him lol
"Oda had no intention that Shanks lost his arm, but after an editor told him that the story was not interesting enough, Oda decided to cut his arm off. ONE PIECE Grand Countdown 2 (2010) "

Neither you.
Therefore we discuss with the information we got so far and don't speculate.

"Oda had no intention that Shanks lost his arm, but after an editor told him that the story was not interesting enough, Oda decided to cut his arm off. ONE PIECE Grand Countdown 2 (2010) "
Still lost his arm lol, manga facts.
Post automatically merged:

No. Among supernovas luffy kid and law are above mihawk. Zoro still has ways to go before he will reach mihawk level
Lol dude seriously think kidd is already top tier and can take them in 1 vs 1 lool ?

Last edited:
Still lost his arm lol, manga facts.
It's not a fact/antifear because plot was above everything here.
Shanks could be Planet lvl in durability and he would have lost his arm to that monster regardless.

And in terms of facts, manga facts show us that this event is an outlier since Shanks could have simply punched it before he bite his arm off, or he should have resisted it considering that Luffy resisted Arlong's bite, a much stronger monster than this one.

knowing that shanks was wanted at close to a bil 12 years ago should tell you the level mihawk was around 12 yrs ago . Bias is when you assume one grew and the other failed to because one became a yonko. you have a classic example in kidd and law, individually perceived by the world government as equal threats to luffy while not being crowned emperors.

zoro defeated a pirate wanted above that amount and as far as the question goes
by the looks of it evidently not

mihawk in cross guild now so I also doubt the shiryu speculation throws any wrench into this. happy to know this fight is mist likely still happening