Questions & Mysteries HELL WAITING ROOM

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
So apparently, last episode shows that the reason why squad zero captains don't go all out is because of the blood oath that restricts their Bankai, and that a single Bankai squad 0 captain can exert enough power to shake the three worlds, a feat that totally shits on Yamamoto's Bankai which Aizen was so adamant on sealing.

Now it's clear Aizen would've been totally raped had he made it to the royal palace, lmfao.
Post automatically merged:

Shutara would've arguably solo'd Aizen + Gin + Tousen + all 10 Espada by herself.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
The color choices really add to the atmosphere. The layer of Quincy white on Soul Society makes everything look frozen and lifeless, while the red sky drives home the point that something has gone very, very wrong.
I get that some people found the red sky over bearing etc. But I stand by my opinion that the red sky was a nice artistic choice. It makes cour 2 visually standout from Cour 1 and the rest of the upcoming cour's. Once they have finished the entire arc looking back on it, Cour 2 will probably be the one that stands out from a visual perspective.