Hello there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody from Worstgen forum, I'm new to this forum and nice to meets you all I hope that I could make some nakama online and have somebody to talk to :):yasu:
I am Zoro D Goat but I'm a huge Sanji fan lol, I still love Zoro though :):pepelit:
I am a friendly guy and a teenager, I watched One Piece since 2014 and many other anime as well :):funky:
I'm not really active online because of real life issues but I will try to be active as possible :):josad:
What I'm about to says again ??? Well, anyway I hope we can be friends in our journey to find the One Piece together :):cheers:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hello everybody from Worstgen forum, I'm new to this forum and nice to meets you all I hope that I could make some nakama online and have somebody to talk to :):yasu:
I am Zoro D Goat but I'm a huge Sanji fan lol, I still love Zoro though :):pepelit:
I am a friendly guy and a teenager, I watched One Piece since 2014 and many other anime as well :):funky:
I'm not really active online because of real life issues but I will try to be active as possible :):josad:
What I'm about to says again ??? Well, anyway I hope we can be friends in our journey to find the One Piece together :):cheers:
Welcome to WorstGen, man! Hope you have a great time here, and that you’re as active as you wanna be :goyea:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Welcome to WG!!

Thanks man:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Welcome aboard the greatest ship

Thanks man:cheers: I'm big fan of Law also:finally: lol what's wrong? Perona is the best girl lol:blush:

:okay:

From where come this Goat thing-y again ?

I know of Kaneki (-kun) the "Goat" of Tokyo Ghoul but what is the meaning again ?

I do not intend to Google it of someone is nice enough to answer me.

:pepelit:
Goat means Greatest Of All Time if you curious or also know as the goat animal. Did I answer your question?

Another candy boy whose hobby is "loving" Zoro? ;)
Welcome, we need more anti-wankers, Moe performs badly on his own, he can use your guidance.
Teach him how to read and how to make a post without involving headcanon. :blobevil: Ganbare!
Thank you for the warm welcome, don't worry nik-san, Moe-kun is my master lol, I still try to learn from his anti-wank experience and also his amazing essay typing lol. Beside if I'm not online, Moe-kun would still stand on his own lol. Moe-kun speaking facts tho but I will try to talk to him afterwards XD:cheers:

Last edited:

Thanks man:cheers: I'm big fan of Law also:finally: lol what's wrong? Perona is the best girl lol:blush:

:okay:

Goat means Greatest Of All Time if you curious or also know as the goat animal. Did I answer your question?

Thank you for the warm welcome, don't worry nik-san, Moe-kun is my master lol, I still try to learn from his anti-wank experience and also his amazing essay typing lol. Beside if I'm not online, Moe-kun would still stand on his own lol. Moe-kun speaking facts tho but I will try to talk to him afterwards XD:cheers:
Moe iz dat you?

Status
Not open for further replies.