Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently join this community , just for spoilers .
:catlewd:
Looking forward to making some new friends .:fransuper:
Boom, we're friends.
Achievement unlocked: FairyWitch will now die for you.

Yeah I joined to for the spoilers and to get to know some fellow one piece fans, to bad it seems we ain't going to get spoilers anytime soon :catcry:

Boom, we're friends.
Achievement unlocked: FairyWitch will now die for you.

Yeah I joined to for the spoilers and to get to know some fellow one piece fans, to bad it seems we ain't going to get spoilers anytime soon :catcry:
Here is fake spoilers... Enjoy :moonwalk::moonwalk:
Title: Essence of will

Cover story: Sir crocodile and Daz Bones in Big Mom's territory

-there is an important prisoner being held by Kaido.

-The fire inside the castle is now under control.

-Gorosei talks about all known Gomu-gomu users in the past, these users are random people being watch over by WG. Since they cannot capture the fruit, they just do lazy work of watching people that managed to eat the fruit. And the failures of WG to capture or contain the fruit.

-they also add that one of the rumor of this hito-hito fruit is, it will never be awaken if eaten by low willed person and if eaten by Roger's caliber it might be awaken. so they tried to get the fruit in Roger, WB and Rocks' era. they tried to capture or kill the user of the fruit. it took a long time to do that because of user's escaping and other failures. and finally possesed the fruit years after Roger's death.

-Gorosei told of all the numerous people who ate the fruit. no one manage to awaken the fruit or fully use the base and the true power of this Hito-hito fruit.

-that is the reason why they tagged the fruit's real power as RUMOR.

-12 years ago they successfully capture the fruit but they stated that it's never possible to win against this fruit since Shanks stole the fruit. so they decided to let the fruit in circulation after the incident. and decided that the rumors about the fruit is nothing but rumor and will never awaken and stopped watching over the fruit's user.

-Kaido's past in Foodvalten island in new world

he was a slave together with his fellow Oni tribe, Foodvalten's natives, giants and many more races. they are used as farmers and livestocks farmers, the island is being controlled by WG.

-WB attacked the island and freed the slaves and become WB's territory.

-that is how Kaido wandered in the oceans and became a young person who dreams to liberate the world off slavery.
--back in the present, Kaido was hit by Luffy headon and was drive all the way down the Wano's land and got pulled back by Luffy back in Onigashima's roof. he seems knocked-down but is grinding his teeth in anger.

--Luffy praises Momo by pulling the island away from the capital and from Luffy gigantic fist.

--Momo didnt know what happened since he did it in shock and panic, he managed to produce a large amount of flame clouds

--Yamato witnessed Luffy's attack and Momo's feat of pulling the island away, and was amazed

--Kaido stands up and said that Luffy's punch was nothing. but he got broken arms and is bleeding heavily he was in reality was shocked. he came into realizaition that he was not Joy Boy all along and that the person that standing in front of him might be the real Joyboy.*he smiles and became frustated*

**back in pangea

--Gorosei was in shock to know that Luffy is still alive and managed to awaken the fruit. they issued emergency in Marine and WG itself

--Luffy is steaming heavily

--Luffy and Kaido: This is the end

--they both smiles

--Kaido turns in his Hybrid form and Luffy in his G5 form

--the island starts to fall.

--Kaido: when the island falls, it's my victory

--Luffy: That aint my problem, right Momo?

--**Momo: yes, that is my problem.

*the Island stopped falling

last panel was the Kaido and Luffy staring at the Floating lanters.
Post automatically merged:

Please:lusalty: use universal language ... English :josad:

Here is fake spoilers... Enjoy :moonwalk::moonwalk:
Title: Essence of will

Cover story: Sir crocodile and Daz Bones in Big Mom's territory

-there is an important prisoner being held by Kaido.

-The fire inside the castle is now under control.

-Gorosei talks about all known Gomu-gomu users in the past, these users are random people being watch over by WG. Since they cannot capture the fruit, they just do lazy work of watching people that managed to eat the fruit. And the failures of WG to capture or contain the fruit.

-they also add that one of the rumor of this hito-hito fruit is, it will never be awaken if eaten by low willed person and if eaten by Roger's caliber it might be awaken. so they tried to get the fruit in Roger, WB and Rocks' era. they tried to capture or kill the user of the fruit. it took a long time to do that because of user's escaping and other failures. and finally possesed the fruit years after Roger's death.

-Gorosei told of all the numerous people who ate the fruit. no one manage to awaken the fruit or fully use the base and the true power of this Hito-hito fruit.

-that is the reason why they tagged the fruit's real power as RUMOR.

-12 years ago they successfully capture the fruit but they stated that it's never possible to win against this fruit since Shanks stole the fruit. so they decided to let the fruit in circulation after the incident. and decided that the rumors about the fruit is nothing but rumor and will never awaken and stopped watching over the fruit's user.

-Kaido's past in Foodvalten island in new world

he was a slave together with his fellow Oni tribe, Foodvalten's natives, giants and many more races. they are used as farmers and livestocks farmers, the island is being controlled by WG.

-WB attacked the island and freed the slaves and become WB's territory.

-that is how Kaido wandered in the oceans and became a young person who dreams to liberate the world off slavery.
--back in the present, Kaido was hit by Luffy headon and was drive all the way down the Wano's land and got pulled back by Luffy back in Onigashima's roof. he seems knocked-down but is grinding his teeth in anger.

--Luffy praises Momo by pulling the island away from the capital and from Luffy gigantic fist.

--Momo didnt know what happened since he did it in shock and panic, he managed to produce a large amount of flame clouds

--Yamato witnessed Luffy's attack and Momo's feat of pulling the island away, and was amazed

--Kaido stands up and said that Luffy's punch was nothing. but he got broken arms and is bleeding heavily he was in reality was shocked. he came into realizaition that he was not Joy Boy all along and that the person that standing in front of him might be the real Joyboy.*he smiles and became frustated*

**back in pangea

--Gorosei was in shock to know that Luffy is still alive and managed to awaken the fruit. they issued emergency in Marine and WG itself

--Luffy is steaming heavily

--Luffy and Kaido: This is the end

--they both smiles

--Kaido turns in his Hybrid form and Luffy in his G5 form

--the island starts to fall.

--Kaido: when the island falls, it's my victory

--Luffy: That aint my problem, right Momo?

--**Momo: yes, that is my problem.

*the Island stopped falling

last panel was the Kaido and Luffy staring at the Floating lanters.

Please:lusalty: use universal language ... English :josad:
Thank you I've enjoyed reading it :suresure:
Sorry ;-;
Già benvenuta ancora :cheers:

Questo posto aveva bisogno di più italiani
:goyea::cheers:

There aren't many active Italians users here. So, it's really good to see someone from my country here

Now, we can have our own Italian Community section here
Let's cheers to that :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.