Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nibel

Hi, I'm hero to quickly introduce myself.

My username is Nibel. I'm an ex-member from OJ but I don't want to reveal my ex-username for the moment.
I'm French(so sorry if my english is not good enough) and I'm 19yo. I love animes, mangas(One Piece and MHA are my favorite) and asian culture(more specifically Chinese countries, Japan and Thailand). I will be here mainly to comment. That's all.

Bye, have a nice day.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž

My username is Nibel. I'm an ex-member from OJ but I don't want to reveal my ex-username for the moment.
I'm French(so sorry if my english is not good enough) and I'm 19yo. I love animes, mangas(One Piece and MHA are my favorite) and asian culture(more specifically Chinese countries, Japan and Thailand). I will be here mainly to comment. That's all.

Bye, have a nice day.
Welcome to Worst Gen and let me tell you something first.:pepemwai:

Charlotte is the best girl.:blush:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž

Bye, have a nice day.
Welcome to the debauchery shenanigans :cheers: enjoy your stay

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
โ€Ž

Bye, have a nice day.
Welcome to WG my friend:cheers:Enjoy the content here:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.