• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it's you Nipple

otes:
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra > Seatonnes
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix > Ultra > -
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra > Ekkologix > Nibel > Nibel > - > Ekkologix > Cakewalker > HeWhoHasNoEqual > - > Cakewalker > Ekkologix Cakewalker
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi > HeWhoHasNoEqual > The Orca > Naomi > Seatonnes
The Orca > Luka > Ultra > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Ultra > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Ultra
Flower > The Orca > Ultra > - > The Orca > Nibel > Cakewalker > Nibel > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual > - > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Orwellian > Ultra > Ekkologix > Ultra > Cakewalker > Ultra > Nibel > Ultra > Cakewalker
Ultra > The Orca > T-Pein > Polar Bear
Polar Bear > Ultra > Seatonnes > Ultra
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca > Orwellian > Cakewalker > - > Seatonnes > Ultra > Seatonnes > Cakewalker
Indigo > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca > - > Flower > Ultra > - > Seatonnes
Nibel/Rednight > Flower > - > Seatonnes > Ultra
Seatonnes > Nibel > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Cakewalker > Ultra
Hayumi > The Orca > Ekkologix > Nibel > Nibel > Seatonnes
T-Pein > Mr. Reloaded > Flower > Flower > Ultra
Orwellian > Mr. Reloaded > Flower > Ultra
Ekkologix > Flower > Cakewalker
MangoSenpai > Mr. Reloaded
Kiku > Ekkologix > Seatonnes > - > Ekkologix
Cakewalker > Seatonnes > Flower > - > Seatonnes
Ratchet > Orwellian > Ultra
HeWhoHasNoEqual > Nibel > Naomi
Dr. Watson > Ultra

Votecount:
Ultra: 7
Seatonnes: 7
Cakewalker: 4
Ekkologix: 1
Nibel: 1
Polar Bear: 1
Mr. Reloaded: 1
Naomi: 1

Emil

Certified Memelord
you didnt read the post though dd you? you've basically admitting that you didnt bother reading
i did, it's the crux of ur *case*

you are accusing him of being scum because he saw ur sus of him and u r saying he only saw it because his team told him in the scum chat

which is 1. impossible to prove, and 2. is not scum hunting, and 3. can easily come from a town who just read ur quotes to them. it doesnt take more than 2 seconds to realize that u r scum reading him

so yeah, if my understanding of this is wrong. or if ur case is more than just this, feel free to add more!

i did, it's the crux of ur *case*

you are accusing him of being scum because he saw ur sus of him and u r saying he only saw it because his team told him in the scum chat

which is 1. impossible to prove, and 2. is not scum hunting, and 3. can easily come from a town who just read ur quotes to them. it doesnt take more than 2 seconds to realize that u r scum reading him

so yeah, if my understanding of this is wrong. or if ur case is more than just this, feel free to add more!
i know you've not fully read it

because its not just my case.

you've exposed yourself by not reading it, but pretending you have

Status
Not open for further replies.