Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Hayumi, post: 4841657, member: 7231"]I still think Nibel is the best course of action but I guess no town agrees with me. Neither do his other scummates apparently.

:seriously:[/QUOTE]
Best course, no. Willing to, yeah I am Vote Nible/Red Bum/Red Knight

like if my quote chain on Seatonnes is something people disagree with - anaylyse it and tell me its wrong.

Don't just let this guy who is saying

"I WILL FULLY CLAIM IF IM WRONG" be your leader. especially when he pulled this stunt in his last game, was wrong.
And rather than taking accountability, blamed the person he was wrong about and didnt take the blame himself.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i know you've not fully read it

because its not just my case.

you've exposed yourself by not reading it, but pretending you have
thats fine, could u please tell me what else i am missing in that case. i dont have any ulterior motive nor do i intend to twist ur words. u can tell me all that i am missing

thats fine, could u please tell me what else i am missing in that case. i dont have any ulterior motive nor do i intend to twist ur words. u can tell me all that i am missing
if you just read it yourself - and are honest about reading it. then i shouldn't have to lead you down a road with guiding questions and answers. If you're town, then why would you not just read the post?

Status
Not open for further replies.