Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
Yea, it doesn't really matter.

I'm not saying the read is perfect, I sort've just picked Michelle at random between her and Luka because I remembered something from Michelle before. I think the mafia jumps on the winning wagon late, usually staying off till the end waiting to see if a better option arises.

Hayumi is my strongest read, but it's a pure read. Mechanically I think Ichigo/Luka/Michelle is good. But like, 1000% the Seatonnes and Cakewalker wagons Day 1 contains at least one wolf, probably 2.

What about Ichigo, I see someone else voting him.
trying to analyze votes and wagons.... yeah you're not new

if I m not mistaken hayumi claimed BG so why didn't you counter claim??

If you can't pay attention to a name then it makes everything else look potentially fake. You also keep dismissing the game based on its location. But loads of Mafia sections are sub sections of different forums. It's a weird dig or excuse of bad play.

you said you think indigo is open wolfing which basically means power wolfing

so by that logic he'd most certainly be pushing some agendas
slow down, I am not saying they're power wolfing. I just think they are a clear wolf with them saying they dont like both wagons, etc. It's blatant fence sitting.

Why are you trying to force my read some way lol

If you can't pay attention to a name then it makes everything else look potentially fake. You also keep dismissing the game based on its location. But loads of Mafia sections are sub sections of different forums. It's a weird dig or excuse of bad play.
No, I am saying I misremembered the name as Ichigo like from Bleach, since it's an anime forum.

You guys are quick to judge me in a negative light.

AL sama

Red Haired
Status
Not open for further replies.