Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

oh this make more sense, had to reread! the ability about toss.

if alwaysmind actually played maybe he would shot someone he read scum, but he was busy coasting. hopefully he get motivated to play more instead of coasting next time we are in game together
You're trying way too hard with this

"he was inactive, he was coasting, he has to try harder next time"

feels like you're trying to justify yourself way too much lmao

also, why claim you shot him?

Not that it's relevant to this game since what's done is done:
For future reference, Alwaysmind is always 50/50 in regards to alignment. He's universally hard to read for, like, 90% of us because he's inherently scummy for some reason.

Unless you intend to make a play similar to Ratchet's (killing a player that'll be used as LHF/cause too much of a distraction), it's never really a sure thing what he'd flip because of this if you roll vig or whatever again.

But he almost is always acting behind these scenes and tinkering with his abilities and how to use them.

You're trying way too hard with this

"he was inactive, he was coasting, he has to try harder next time"

feels like you're trying to justify yourself way too much lmao

also, why claim you shot him?
no, or i wouldn't claimed it all if i was trying to hard.

i just shot him because i felt scum alwaysmind similar to pokemon game, maybe read.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Let's say you die tonight - I'm gonna need you to at least go out with a bang

I want to see your game face

What have you gleamed from yesterday's wagon so far?
Kiku may not necessarily be the path. That wagon came out of nowhere, seemingly no resistance to either HeWho or Kiku. One flipped town, the other one I think will too.

Who do you read as town on the wagon?
Town:
Naomi
You
Indigo
Seatonnes (confirmed)
T-Pein

Neutral:
AL
Polar

Indie:
Nibels

Slight scum lean:
Charlie
Lurka (yes I'm rolling with the name)
Michelle

Scum:
Cake

I

Indigo

no, or i wouldn't claimed it all if i was trying to hard.

i just shot him because i felt scum alwaysmind similar to pokemon game, maybe read.
why claim vig here though? there was no pressure

why bot keep your role secret and try to shoot other scum?

Kiku may not necessarily be the path. That wagon came out of nowhere, seemingly no resistance to either HeWho or Kiku. One flipped town, the other one I think will too.

Town:
Naomi
You
Indigo
Seatonnes (confirmed)
T-Pein

Neutral:
AL
Polar

Indie:
Nibels

Slight scum lean:
Charlie
Lurka (yes I'm rolling with the name)
Michelle

Scum:
Cake
And Ratchet?

Not gonna lie, i've kinda of given up lol

i just believed flower after HWHNE flipped Town

and went for Nibel, based on Flower's call

thought Flower was scum
Oh, you thought they had equity?

Flower was definitely in her town range, she doesn't usually delegate to her town reads so openly to lead and gets exhausted quite easily (like me) if she's doing most of the work needed for solving.

Do you have trouble reading her or were there things in particular linking you to your scum reads that had you read her as scum?
:wonderland:

Trying to understand your viewpoint. I don't want you to automatically assume that this is forever lost.

Look at it in the reverse: you've indirectly (even if not intentional) cleared Flower to prevent a mislynch on her and made sure that a player who is read as scum from the majority of us could not interfere as I dies and their ability usage are wildcards and they can easily shoot town even if they're townsiding.
So in some sense, there's an unfortunate positive to this as it does help us solve, and it does help us go back to take some time to ISO Flower and see what breadcrumbs she left us (and which were wrong reads.)

Status
Not open for further replies.