Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this type of setup, hybrid lightgame/role madness, that slightly slowly builds towards a very heavy rolemadness has been something new and inspirative for our communities, I still think the setup was quite a hit, if something could have been finetuned then it would have been minor and not tweaked the outcome or certain plays

my games have usually distorted mechanics so playing the claim game is always difficult in my games and you have to prepare for some unexpected twists. my games usually enforce strong dayplay and this game was kinda a proof that dayplay actually dictated the game.

If there are any mechanics you liked or disliked, I would also be curious to hear about those!
This was not a light game lol

Ratchet was hard for me to read this game, but honestly other town players no doubt made it impossible for a lot of positive players to scum hunt effectively. HWEWE unplayable tbh

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What you think is irrelevant when you are objectively wrong in how you approach or treat me within or outside of a game of mafia.
Not really though - if I don't see any purpose in engaging with you then I won't do so, simple as that. I'm sorry that frustrates you but I can accept being wrong or misreading a player. I was able to correctly read Ekko, hopefully next time I'll correctly read you. That doesn't mean I owe you me arguing in circles with you - I just don't think it's a very fun use of my time.
You did not approach Ultra as treating his slot as scum until after Ekko and me reignited his wagon back to life
I believe I expressed a scumread of his slot within my first 5 posts. I can say with complete honesty not a single thing you argued (in regards to him) affected my read of him one way or the other. If however you want to believe otherwise, you're entitled to do so.

Not really though - if I don't see any purpose in engaging with you then I won't do so, simple as that. I'm sorry that frustrates you but I can accept being wrong or misreading a player. I was able to correctly read Ekko, hopefully next time I'll correctly read you. That doesn't mean I owe you me arguing in circles with you - I just don't think it's a very fun use of my time.
Your behavior is the issue, not your reads. Stop acting like an obstinate child when you don't get your way, you are not able to correctly read many players so the comment about Ekko is irrelevant. If you want to keep playing this, then I'll give you further ample reasons not to "engage with me" in ways that will at least satisfy the level of petty you exhibited in this game with your disingenuous comments.

I believe I expressed a scumread of his slot within my first 5 posts. I can say with complete honesty not a single thing you argued (in regards to him) affected my read of him one way or the other. If however you want to believe otherwise, you're entitled to do so.
What absolute truth here what you said, again, is irrelevant. You didn't get Ultra flipped or lynched, that was me and Ekko restarting his wagon, if you want to believe otherwise, you are entitled to do so.

Just as your comment about me not being widely town read by the end of day 1 is objectively false.

I'm done with you for now.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
This was not a light game lol
hybrid because it contained vanillas

and a hybrid could be defined to be something in between a Light Game and Role Madness game.

you could do a game entirely of vanillas and maybe one or two power roles, then add a mechanic that slowly creeps the vanillas into x-shot modified roles

by the looks it is a rolemadness in disguise

there is no other way to lable it properly
a game with 6 vanillas is simply not a role madness, and 6 vanilla who are functional are not a light game
so this is hybrid inside the spectrum between those two

the thing is, there is simply no official term for it

you can also call it a plain "normal" mafia game with it's heavyness, it would be cultural appropriate
I also wouldn't mind the term rolemadness in retrospect, but then people would think the vanilla could be fake and have more hidden powers beyond the game mechanic *shrug*

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Your behavior is the issue, not your reads. Stop acting like an obstinate child when you don't get your way, you are not able to correctly read many players so the comment about Ekko is irrelevant. If you want to keep playing this, then I'll give you further ample reasons not to "engage with me" in ways that will at least satisfy the level of petty you exhibited in this game with your disingenuous comments.

What absolute truth here what you said, again, is irrelevant. You didn't get Ultra flipped or lynched, that was me and Ekko restarting his wagon, if you want to believe otherwise, you are entitled to do so.

Just as your comment about me not being widely town read by the end of day 1 is objectively false.

I'm done with you for now.
Again you continue to call me willfully disengaging "childish" - you're assuming some motive beyond what I've said. That's up to you, but it's rather silly. I understand you were frustrated at being Vigged. It happens, I believe my reasoning is sound enough to justify it. If you want to believe it was instead out of pettiness then that's okay, I don't seek your approval.

hybrid because it contained vanillas

and a hybrid could be defined to be something in between a Light Game and Role Madness game.

you could do a game entirely of vanillas and maybe one or two power roles, then add a mechanic that slowly creeps the vanillas into x-shot modified roles

by the looks it is a rolemadness in disguise

there is no other way to lable it properly
a game with 6 vanillas is simply not a role madness, and 6 vanilla who are functional are not a light game
so this is hybrid inside the spectrum between those two

the thing is, there is simply no official term for it

you can also call it a plain "normal" mafia game with it's heavyness, it would be cultural appropriate
I also wouldn't mind the term rolemadness in retrospect, but then people would think the vanilla could be fake and have more hidden powers beyond the game mechanic *shrug*
Ok

Again you continue to call me willfully disengaging "childish" - you're assuming some motive beyond what I've said. That's up to you, but it's rather silly. I understand you were frustrated at being Vigged. It happens, I believe my reasoning is sound enough to justify it. If you want to believe it was instead out of pettiness then that's okay, I don't seek your approval.
Your reasoning was not sound, and your behavior in day 1 with me and Ekko was objectively and tangibly the definition of 'childish' as well as selfish. I don't care either way about how you are looking at the optics of this, your play and reasoning were poorly contrived and formulated, that's all there is to it.

You can keep trying to cast aspersions but it doesn't matter.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also @Ekkologix @Orwellian, there is nothing childish about disengaging with someone who you consider to be frustrating. I don't know why you people keep going to this well wherein if people act how you don't like, you call them childish as if they're obliged to talk to you. Nobody is, you might have something to gain from discussion but if they don't then there is no reason for them to have to facilitate you. It's something you're going to have to learn to accept. No one has a right to anyone's time.
this isnt the childish part, the childish part is saying ur game is ruined when we have barely interacted and not like i gave u wrong information anyway, and nobody rubbed the kill on ur face when it happened either but i suppose u imagined it as such in ur mind for ??? reasons

worst part is u then proceed to say we didn't try to work with u when it's the other way around and say i always scum read u when i had u as a lean town read

and u started crying about how disgenous i was when i told u the game is not going to be as easy as solving via which player was on what side of the ultra wagon and guess what, i was right there too

i dont have a problem with ur reads as much as ur attitude toward another player trying to solve the game. it's not like i was sabotaging town or anything either, im sure u had ur fair fill of that happening around after my death

Status
Not open for further replies.