Helo to all...

Hi :)

I am new forum member...Some peoples from Narutobase might know me as Kakooli, Lakookie, or King Kakoolie. I am just a simple person who like anime, manga and soccerball. Pepsi>Penaldo!

I am just a simple humble Microsoft worker called John Smith in my real life. I usually am the guy who give your grandma a refund for her overpayment to our company or w/e. My favorite food is curry and my favorite drink is mango lassi. I like older music like Michael Jackson and I master moonwalk in my younger years...

My strongest hates is probably for alt account. If Kakooli see 'deviljin' then 'unknownjin' then 'ryujin' I will stop that user and say 'WHERE YOU GOING? HALT! I DON'T GOT TIME FOR ALT!' and then snitch on them to the modz... Kakooli also don't have respect for non-Tobidara believers but this is a narutobase issue...

I have strong One piece views. I follow mecha heart theory belief and preach this to anyone who lack faith...so be prepared! My favorite One piece character is Mizz Merry Christmas...

Thx for inviting me this forum :) I wish you all a good karma...