General & Others HEY MEMBERS, WHAT IF .........

Something you have created by yourself and forced others to believe for years that did not happen.....:pepemotion:

Here I gonna give you three ways, that have been scientifically proved in practice, to help you survive :cheers:

First strategy: :myman::myman::myman:
just claiming using non-sense but strong words when facing hard questions such as "inevitable, it is still alive, it will happen" (no need to give any reliable hints because you have failed countless times, now just tell it) :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Second strategy:
comparing your hero to anyone strong enough to do this such as Shank, Luffy... (remember emphasizing on conqueror's haki because this is the only thing that your hero has gained during this arc) :pepecopium::pepecopium:

If it did not help you feel better I will give you the ultimate strategy:

Pretend that you do not care much about OP by saying you have dropped OP since 2014 (sometimes you forget the year and tell others since 2019) :mihanha::kailaugh:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Jake Paulers number one.

Why do u waste time on these shizoids? They just prove their words = trash that have no weight.
Leave them and move on :cheers:

No, it is his fan base so ridiculous, zoro is good by the way though stupid sometimes
Post automatically merged:

Why do u waste time on these shizoids? They just prove their words = trash that have no weight.
Leave them and move on :cheers:
For amusing :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

You are a textbook example of self-sabotage.
When ZKK happens, you will willingly lay down in the grave.
And cover yourself up. :saden:
Just like you now :steef:

Something you have created by yourself and forced others to believe for years that did not happen.....:pepemotion:

Here I gonna give you three ways, that have been scientifically proved in practice, to help you survive :cheers:

First strategy: :myman::myman::myman:
just claiming using non-sense but strong words when facing hard questions such as "inevitable, it is still alive, it will happen" (no need to give any reliable hints because you have failed countless times, now just tell it) :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Second strategy:
comparing your hero to anyone strong enough to do this such as Shank, Luffy... (remember emphasizing on conqueror's haki because this is the only thing that your hero has gained during this arc) :pepecopium::pepecopium:

If it did not help you feel better I will give you the ultimate strategy:

Pretend that you do not care much about OP by saying you have dropped OP since 2014 (sometimes you forget the year and tell others since 2019) :mihanha::kailaugh:
Zoro fans were straight up abusive back then, specifically, Debanv,
They deserve every bit of trolling now, :gokulaugh: