Hey :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, dizzy here!

This new setup looks awesome! Congrats to @Bogard for providing such a great place. Great to see everyone and everything here buzzing with excitement instead of decaying and rotting. It feels like the beginning of something big. Like my former forum in its prime, ya know...before Hitler and his clownish wet chums murdered their own site.:catlewd:

I'm about to get really busy at my new uni so won't be on here much at all, but when I am, you'll probably find me in the Demon Slayer section. But of course, I'll make sure to spread the word about this awesome place to as many people as I can. A great platform, with a supportive community and good hands at the helm. Looks like it's gonna be a great success!!

Hey, dizzy here!

This new setup looks awesome! Congrats to @Bogard for providing such a great place. Great to see everyone and everything here buzzing with excitement instead of decaying and rotting. It feels like the beginning of something big. Like my former forum in its prime, ya know...before Hitler and his clownish wet chums murdered their own site.:catlewd:

I'm about to get really busy at my new uni so won't be on here much at all, but when I am, you'll probably find me in the Demon Slayer section. But of course, I'll make sure to spread the word about this awesome place to as many people as I can. A great platform, with a supportive community and good hands at the helm. Looks like it's gonna be a great success!!
Welcome @dizzy2341 :yasu:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hey, dizzy here!

Welcome dizzy :) best of luck for your uni

Status
Not open for further replies.