Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there.

I'm Crackhead from germany.

And just wanted to make a quick introduction, as it seemed the appropriate thing to do.

I was born in 1997 just shortly before One Piece started it's run. You can call me crazy but i think it was some kind of uh.. destiny that I was born just in time to be able to grow up and enjoy this masterpiece. I watched my first episode of one piece in 2005 at around 8 years old (it was the Skypea Arc) (my favourite arc to this day btw)

One Piece holds a very special place in my heart and most certainly shaped a lot of who I am today. Like a strong willpower and a strife for freedom.

I started watching op with my Mum from start recently and I really hope she finds the same enjoyment out of it as I do. (It's kinda wholesome lol)

Last but not least. I'm really looking forward to discussing and theorizing about that fictional pirate comic we all love so much.

Cheers. :catsure:

B

Ballel

Hey there.

I'm Crackhead from germany.

And just wanted to make a quick introduction, as it seemed the appropriate thing to do.

I was born in 1997 just shortly before One Piece started it's run. You can call me crazy but i think it was some kind of uh.. destiny that I was born just in time to be able to grow up and enjoy this masterpiece. I watched my first episode of one piece in 2005 at around 8 years old (it was the Skypea Arc) (my favourite arc to this day btw)

One Piece holds a very special place in my heart and most certainly shaped a lot of who I am today. Like a strong willpower and a strife for freedom.

I started watching op with my Mum from start recently and I really hope she finds the same enjoyment out of it as I do. (It's kinda wholesome lol)

Last but not least. I'm really looking forward to discussing and theorizing about that fictional pirate comic we all love so much.

Cheers. :catsure:
Welcome. you're not the first German crackhead here, you'll soon find out:doffytroll::fransuper:
my favourite arc to this day btw)
God Enel bless you :finally: :finally: :finally:

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your humble but significant contribution to achieve German w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶ ̶ forum domination

Status
Not open for further replies.