General & Others Hinata Would Have Made A Better Female Main Protagonist

Sakura was a good character and Hinata is only jack off material for degenerates
Disagree. She had potential to be more than that, due to the fact that Kishimoto has a tendency not to fully mine his setting and characters for true potential.
Post automatically merged:

Sakura was a good character and Hinata is only jack off material for degenerates
Disagree. She had potential to be more than that, due to the fact that Kishimoto has a tendency not to fully mine his setting and characters for true potential.

Sakura married the man who tried to kill her lol her entire arc was about crying and chasing the retarded emo, she is a joke of a character
Hinata is slightly better, but Kishimoto clearly does not give a single fuck about female characters tbh
Sakura be like "I can heal my own wounds who cares, my heart won't stop once literally pierced"

Rock Lee would've made a much better protagonist than the hypocritical, chosen one Naruto..forget about the female lead that the author himself admitted he forgot about.
Naruto: I've worked hard to get where I am. I will change my fate. I am not a failure.

Also Naruto: Was born with a Tailed Beast, is son of the 4th Hokage, member of the Uzumaki Clan, and is the reincarnation of Ashura.

:usoprice:

Rock Lee would've been a way better MC. Or at the very least derserved way more paneltime then what he got.

H

Homelander

I like hinatas character. Sadly her role wasjust "Naruto kun" in time skip. He was like orihime lol both oggling for main hero s attention.

Damn, what's up with the Sakura hate LOL:rolaugh::rolaugh:
She is self centered and mean .

Naruto: I've worked hard to get where I am. I will change my fate. I am not a failure.

Also Naruto: Was born with a Tailed Beast, is son of the 4th Hokage, member of the Uzumaki Clan, and is the reincarnation of Ashura.

:usoprice:

Rock Lee would've been a way better MC. Or at the very least derserved way more paneltime then what he got.
Yes this , naruto always got silver spoon. Literally Neiji and rock lee were the ones who worked hard.

Last edited by a moderator: