General & Others Hinata Would Have Made A Better Female Main Protagonist

We know how controversial Sakura has been, due to how she really didn't live up to her role as a great female character, it would have been interesting if Hinata would have been made the female protagonist. The reason is in comparison with Sasuke and Naruto she feels like a third wheel, who is always left behind and never really goes to her full potential. I also think that all the promising story potential found with Hinata (Becoming Stronger; Overlooked By Her Father; And Her Relationship With Neji) were overlooked in favor of making just simply Naruto's destined wife. I mean I am glad she won, but on the other hand I don't like how they lacked any good development for her. And I think Hinata really could have been a strong female protagonist. By strong, I mean she could have been someone overcame her own hurdles and become as great as Sasuke and Naruto.

Kishi was terrible with female characters. Sakura got beaten by Sauce yet she still loved him and ended together, not that great message if you ask me.

Hinata was some kind of a background character until -puf- she became Naruto's wife. In the manga there was 0 real interaction between these 2 if not maybe some panels during the Pain invasion.

What you suggest would have been cool but that would have been a different manga.

Kishi was terrible with female characters. Sakura got beaten by Sauce yet she still loved him and ended together, not that great message if you ask me.

Hinata was some kind of a background character until -puf- she became Naruto's wife. In the manga there was 0 real interaction between these 2 if not maybe some panels during the Pain invasion.

What you suggest would have been cool but that would have been a different manga.
Yeah, but I think Sakura was jibbed even harder.

Kishi admitted hes bad at writing female heroes. Sakura was a massive disappointment. Like, even when it was Team 7s moment when they were fighting Kaguya and Black Zetsu, she was literally shoved to the side lines by Naruto and Sasuke. Showed a lot of her problems there. The problem is, this would happen with any female protagonist in Kishi's stories.

Any girl would sucks as protagonist in this manga because Kishimoto is just too bad with them.
Take Hinata as an example, she wasn't the main focus in her own team, Kiba was even if her backstory was better, no way she would do something interesting in Sakura's place having Naruto and Sasuke around her.

Didn’t read what you wrote. But yes I agree! And I agree as well that Kishinev didn’t really know how to right a good main female character.

If you meant another stupid girl who loves Sasugay, probably.

But Sakura is so annoying that it's better with this way.

I think the best choice would be Temari or Ino, then Hinata, latest Sakura.

N

Noctis

As she is? No.

If handled differently than she was? Perhaps. But at that point I don't think Hinata would have as many fans as she does - I'm of the opinion that many characters only have such prominent fanbases because they don't appear often enough for Kishi to do something stupid with.

But if handle perfectly which hard in this level of story Hinata would be a good lead female character and would easily be far better than Sakura in terms of everyone getting some level of development.

Hinata could actually connect with Sasuke on a spiritual level(Even though she's the heiress, she was virtually cast out as well as looked down upon because she's the heiress, Sasuke is pretty much in the same boat except everyone's dead) and give her enough drive to have it also makes sense on why she wants to bring Sasuke back to Kohona along with Naruto.

Her inclusion into certain events would also make so much more sense because she actually gets to know Naruto better during those instances making those same moments even more affecting.

And Mixed with her training and seeing Naruto as an idol, she could easily train with him on certain instances and learn valuable skills with him along with learning Hyuga techs.

As she is? No.

If handled differently than she was? Perhaps. But at that point I don't think Hinata would have as many fans as she does - I'm of the opinion that many characters only have such prominent fanbases because they don't appear often enough for Kishi to do something stupid with.

But if handle perfectly which hard in this level of story Hinata would be a good lead female character and would easily be far better than Sakura in terms of everyone getting some level of development.

Hinata could actually connect with Sasuke on a spiritual level(Even though she's the heiress, she was virtually cast out as well as looked down upon because she's the heiress, Sasuke is pretty much in the same boat except everyone's dead) and give her enough drive to have it also makes sense on why she wants to bring Sasuke back to Kohona along with Naruto.

Her inclusion into certain events would also make so much more sense because she actually gets to know Naruto better during those instances making those same moments even more affecting.

And Mixed with her training and seeing Naruto as an idol, she could easily train with him on certain instances and learn valuable skills with him along with learning Hyuga techs.
This I agree her with, especially the fact she would understand where Sasuke was coming from. The reason is because Sakura still into her marriage doesn't really understand or get her husband. I do think Hinata would have been a good friend to sasuke if they were on the same team. Also her and Naruto getting development is also good, because it shouldn't have been a movie but from pre-timeskip.